Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I tested on Friday....bfn, but still no AF. I feel slightly crampy, so I'm assuming she'll show her ugly self anytime now :(

Im the same, now ive started i struggle to stop grrrrr hate ttc :-( xxx

My first month of trying with Pcos and one fallopian tube, today im on Cycle day 7 getting ready to ovulate hope it happens this month

Eastcoastmom - so sorry for the bfn I hope she stays away when is your af due?

Amazonka - good luck Hun! Welcome!

Myheart - grrrrrrr it's so frustrating and no matter how rubbish it makes us feel we continue in the hope to see something. I didn't miss this part of TTC when I was ntnp it feels like you go round and round in circles my nerves get frazzled. I'm trying the laid back approach this month as I can't handle the negatives. I need to protect myself as much as I can.

I used to only get a bfp with increased CM in 2ww then my November bfp I was dry mostly so can't go off that no more and last cycle felt like I was pregnant and nothing!

Still early tho hunni remember that xxxxx

Sometimes I think starting early makes the BFN easier to take -- I can convince myself that it's just negative because I tested early, but the next day's BFN is that little bit easier to take.

Hang in there, myheart; it's early days yet.

Welcome everyone new I will add you to the list tomorrow I'm working later.

Emma yay to ovulation!

I've decided not to test early for that reason unless my chart gives me a reason I just get more and more gutted seeing one line only then I can't stop testing :wacko:

I have my crosshairs and I'm now 3dpo

:wacko:

Thanks wanting ..i keep peeing on my sticks incase its coming tommorow or might just be gearing ready..

Congrats on your crosshairs and hope to see ur bfp very soon !! Xx

Whenever I get Af I am always jealous of those that are 4/5 dpo and have no idea if they are in or out. Here I am at 5dpo and feel nervous and horrible :(

I am getting some pull sensations in my ovary area, a bit like round ligament pain late in pregnancy but it is very slight- i notice it more if I suck my tummy in. Anyone else get this? i think I had a similar feeling the day beofre I got AF a few cycles ago, so it's probably just normal ovary twinges.

Still ravenous too. Anyone else?

I agree Lillian- I'm 4dpo and could be... But when I get to 8\9dpo I know I'm definitely out:dohh:

I've had more PMS type cramps today but nothing else very interesting

It has just occurred to me that I was pregnant 2 months in a row and the chances of me getting pregnant a 3rd time is unlikely. 5dpo is messing with my head! limbo stage :wacko:

Does anyone eat more junk food in the tww. I've been feeling a bit down with it all so just bought myself a pizza :haha:

4dpo now... Im thinking il test monday, heck i know i wont wait that long, maybe saturday lol xx

I'm 4dpo too- was thinking of testing Sunday but may start on Sat:wacko:

Sooo jelous of everyone gearin up to test and iv not even ovulated yet !! Hate long cycles me :(( such a drag waiting to ovulate on cd23 !! Thats more than 3 weeks :((
Cd19 tommorow cmon body...still got ewcm and had ovary pain today...will pee on cbfm stick in morn try to read lines lol !!
Had a few cocktails tonight who knows lol :))

Xx

My first month of trying with Pcos and one fallopian tube, today im on Cycle day 7 getting ready to ovulate hope it happens this month

Good luck, I hope it happens for you this month too, and everyone and me :) xxx

Going to class tomorrow as 1dpo I think 12 day lp for me so fx! I have to have a colposcopy on the 26th,what are your opinions? If I do catch the egg this month will it be safe to have it done???

Also.... I used a softcup last night after we bd'd, I'm not quite sure I put it in right? I kind of squeezed the sides in and popped it in long ways if that makes sense? I hope I did do it right! Knowing my luck I probably blocked the entrance for the swimmers to go anywhere! 😯😄 xx

Im either 7/8 dpo hun, i dont know why I do it to myself tbh, makes me all sad only seeing 1 line xxx

Do you have dollar tree? My last pregnancy showed up on a dollar tree test right at the 10 minute mark at 8 dpo and just happened to have a check up that day and had blood drawn. Tested positive with 12 hcg so they are super sensitive which is super awesome for those who just can't wait to POAS like me. I even keep doing lh tests just to try and subside the urge. Glad I'm not the only one who just can't help myself! lol

Whenever I get Af I am always jealous of those that are 4/5 dpo and have no idea if they are in or out. Here I am at 5dpo and feel nervous and horrible :(

I am getting some pull sensations in my ovary area, a bit like round ligament pain late in pregnancy but it is very slight- i notice it more if I suck my tummy in. Anyone else get this? i think I had a similar feeling the day beofre I got AF a few cycles ago, so it's probably just normal ovary twinges.

Still ravenous too. Anyone else?

I actually noticed a round ligament pain yesterday and then just sucked in as I read it and felt it on the opposite side. Wonder if that means anything?

Just a quick update - 14 dpo an still testing negative. No af yet, not even a hint. weird!!

When do you usually get your period? is it late? Good luck!!

It's my first month off birth control so... I think I actually O'd late. I'm now at CD32 with brown spotting tonight, very crampy, feel like the witch is coming! I started temping for next cycle.

I see myheart whipped out the pee sticks! Can't wait to see everyone's squinters! :happydance:

Morning ladies!

Ive just had to poas of corse it was bfn im 9dpo today.. Now ive got it out my system im going to wait until saturday now lol

Looking forward to seeing your tests this morning Myheart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->