Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Im either 7/8 dpo hun, i dont know why I do it to myself tbh, makes me all sad only seeing 1 line xxx

Do you have dollar tree? My last pregnancy showed up on a dollar tree test right at the 10 minute mark at 8 dpo and just happened to have a check up that day and had blood drawn. Tested positive with 12 hcg so they are super sensitive which is super awesome for those who just can't wait to POAS like me. I even keep doing lh tests just to try and subside the urge. Glad I'm not the only one who just can't help myself! lol

In the UK hun, i used a dollar tree test with ds in florida they are fab!
Fmu. Unsure whether im seeing anything xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 15
Myheart.. Your 2nd pic you posted in the preg test forum I can see something

Any symptoms to report?

Ive got nothing now boobs did start to hurt but that's stopped so not feeling hopeful this month

Ok so Ive just took a second look at my test can you see something or is it just me? Maybe an evap? Never had one before..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 21
It's more clearer irl just can't catch it on camera.. Sod waiting until saturday now il be doing another tomorrow morning to see if it was an evap which my luck it will be

Ok so Ive just took a second look at my test can you see something or is it just me? Maybe an evap? Never had one before..

I am sure I see something. :thumbup: keep testing!

You guys are making me want to test and I am only 6dpo. I am super moody today- like pms- i am really hoping AF isn't be cruel and arrive early. :growlmad:

I have already worked out that if I am trying again next month (likely) that i may have a Christmas day baby :wacko:

I am sure I see something. :thumbup: keep testing!

You guys are making me want to test and I am only 6dpo. I am super moody today- like pms- i am really hoping AF isn't be cruel and arrive early. :growlmad:

I would test, just to make sure they work lol xx
Hopefully af isn't showing up hun xxx

Im either 7/8 dpo hun, i dont know why I do it to myself tbh, makes me all sad only seeing 1 line xxx

Do you have dollar tree? My last pregnancy showed up on a dollar tree test right at the 10 minute mark at 8 dpo and just happened to have a check up that day and had blood drawn. Tested positive with 12 hcg so they are super sensitive which is super awesome for those who just can't wait to POAS like me. I even keep doing lh tests just to try and subside the urge. Glad I'm not the only one who just can't help myself! lol

In the UK hun, i used a dollar tree test with ds in florida they are fab!
Fmu. Unsure whether im seeing anything xxx

Think I see something here too. BFPS here we come :thumbup:

Promising line, Natalie! When will you test again?

All of these maybes are making me feel excited, and I'm only 2dpo. This is going to be a long 2ww.

Arrrggghhh I'm dying to test and I've not even ovulated yet... hahahahahahaha

Hoping it will be this weekend, fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies

I can't see anything Myheart can you?

Natalie I'm seeing something. I won't use these tests anymore as I was forever getting Evaps but hope it's the real deal for you can you see pink? Good luck everyone!

4dpo

I had green/yellow CM last night and more green today and some creamy CM sometimes thick sometimes thin had a dizzy spell last night too but also got the dizzy spell last cycle. Cramp yesterday stabbing on left lower side of back and some light cramps today. I'm not sure if I can pay attention to the CM as still pretty early xx

Oooooh show me a front shot of your ring if you don't mind! It's stunning and looks similar to something I want! I'm getting an upgrade and can't decide xx

I am feeling terrible today, really exhausted and counting th ehours till my husband gets home! Can't even face thinking about cooking dinner. My kids have 3 breakfasts (cereal, porridge and toast) and two lunches (ocado arrived and they got excited) and all i feel I do is tidy and cook, tidy and cook - ha ha- not complaining as i know i am lucky to be with them all day :) just feeling totally knackered today!! This is a good sign for me as I get this in TWW if I'm pregnant BUT it could just be that I am knackered in general from running around.

I have decided that I might not test at all if I don't get any other symptoms nearer to 9dpo. I just can't face seeing a BFN. we shall see.

Keep the symptoms coming ladies, I love hearing what everyone is feeling. That is my obsession :dohh:

Lillian fingers crossed!

Ok I wrote them on my FF.

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing
3dpo - tummy cramps, green/yellow CM & spotty, dizzy spell and dull cramp
4dpo - green CM this morning, pain in groin ovary area, pain in lower left side of back, dull cramp, dizzy spell, constipation, piles reappeared, sore nipples, large appetitie and headache & increased urination :wacko:

Oh and forgot to say was so irratible today

No sickly feeling this month got that in November but last cycle had that and bfn

Wow natily that test looks promising hun....fx hun for your next one !!

Myheart yours too !!

Natily20 glad youll b 1dpo tommorow..tww soon for u and i!!

The lines looked peak today im sure of it..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150318_075609_zps4bpmspn6.jpg

Will dtd tonight jus incase....will use cheap opk when im home tmmrow night !!

Lillian and wanting both sounds promising on symptons !!
Hard not to obsess lol xx fx

Myheart yours too !!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150318_075609_zps4bpmspn6.jpg

Emma I've used my monitor for many years I would say so!!!

Myheart yours too !!

Ooo wanting thanku !! Iv only had it 3 months so still learnin...
My lines were much lighter yest so thinkin peak day 1...will pee on another in morning n hoping ill get another peak lookin and catch my surge once im home ..im cd19 today so might ov tommorow maybe...eek xx

Myheart yours too !!

Ooo wanting thanku !! Iv only had it 3 months so still learnin...
My lines were much lighter yest so thinkin peak day 1...will pee on another in morning n hoping ill get another peak lookin and catch my surge once im home ..im cd19 today so might ov tommorow maybe...eek xx

I have the advanced one. I had used the older one since I was TTC Olivia so nearly 5 years so I would say from what I've seen in the past that looks like a peak :happydance: see what it ses tomorrow ashame you will have to reset the monitor now as you forgot to take it :dohh: it's so exciting when ovulating I hate this bit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->