Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Ok so Ive just took a second look at my test can you see something or is it just me? Maybe an evap? Never had one before..

Oooooh show me a front shot of your ring if you don't mind! It's stunning and looks similar to something I want! I'm getting an upgrade and can't decide xx

That's my ring.. I got to admit I love it so much..first engagement ring the hubby brought for me wasnt the best so when we went wedding ring shopping he said he would get me a new one to match :happydance:

Im going to test again in the morning I don't like using these tests either ive seen so many people with evaps from them only using them as they came free with my ovulation tests lol
Saving FRER for weekend :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
Looks like I will have to back of the tww for March :(. Looks like I have a failed attempt at ovulation :'(.

Poas today just because I'm bored! Only 1 dpo Haha, it had a skinny pink line the time limit too, pro matris ic, if I was like 10dpo I would have gotten excited, obviously I know it's an evap but just thought I'd all let you know that these tests can be rubbish! Can't post a pic, phone says it's too big.

Has anyone got any advice re my colposcopy next week? Is it safe to have if I am lucky this month?

Emma, I can't believe how quick your holiday has gone! We are very close in our ovulation times this month :)

Sorry to hear about not ovulating cnswilliams, hugs
O
Good luck Natalie88 with your morning test! Xx

And good luck to everyone else too, I can't keep up quick enough with this thread and when I come to write I forget what people have said! 😊 xxx

I am getting some twinges in the ovary area again tonight. Like very mild period pains - so mild you miss them if not thinking about it. Might be early AF pains though as AF due on Sat/sunday. Still exhausted!

Looks like I will have to back of the tww for March :(. Looks like I have a failed attempt at ovulation :'(.

Sorry to hear that. I'm wondering if I have actually ovulated this cycle as I haven't had cross hairs yet on ff. I put it down to not getting very good night sleeps but can't be sure.

All my other signs indicate post ovulation- drying up of cm then yellow cm

Emma I would say that's a peak too. It looks the same as mine on peak days.

Good luck to all who are testing fx

I think I might be out, been getting AF cramps all day so expecting it to start tomorrow or Friday

I kno natily its rubbish going back home tommorow lol !!
Weathers gone rainy tho so easier to leave lol !!

Those promatis are rubbish...iv bought the really thin ics off ebay for testing as never ad a evap with those...
Espec after that pink line i got lasy cycle

Thanks little miss i hope so...iv had bad bloat and pain today cramping ov pain all night so thinking could be tonight or tomoz which is a little earlier than norm but totally poss right ??
Good luck to all u ladies xx

Sorry to hear that. I'm wondering if I have actually ovulated this cycle as I haven't had cross hairs yet on ff. I put it down to not getting very good night sleeps but can't be sure.

All my other signs indicate post ovulation- drying up of cm then yellow cm

I sure hope you get your O day pinned. I have felt so sad all day. It is really hard TTC! :cry:

Have a safe journey home Emma! Can't believe how quick your holibobs went!

Sending hugs to you cnswilliams it it hard this ttc .. :-(

xx

7dpo today and feeling a bit bloated. kind of dreading the next few days. Chemicals took all the excitement out of testing from me, grrr!

Any more symptoms or tests out there from anyone else? I can enjoy others' tests, just not my own!

Myheart have we got any more tests to report? Im scared to do one as i rekon the test I did yday was an evap

Ive woke up full of a cold and sorry tmi got bit of diarrhea .. I have ibs and struggle to go so that's weird haven't eaten anything that could cause it either

Just been reading that its a sign of pregnancy lol so hopefully my upset stomach is good sign:blush:

Ok ive just poas (just can't waste my wee)
Just waiting for it to develop

Yay, looking forward to seeing it, will poas after school run xxx

Not getting hopes up because I don't like these tests reviews stink on them just using them up before I get the FRER out.. but I can see a bit of pink i think lol it's def not grey irl came up in the 10 min mark .. What do we think? Am I going crazy or is something there..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
Natalie, looks very promising to me! Bet it continues to get darker.

Myheart, fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"