Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Oh don't lol i was really going to wait until the day AF was due to whip out my FRER .. I may just have to use it on smu :haha: .. Just hope it isn't a nasty evap..
Patiently waiting for your test now while I let my smu brew lol xx

sneaking in late in the game:ninja:

6dpo over here...:wave:

Has anyone got any advice re my colposcopy next week? Is it safe to have if I am lucky this month?

AAAHHH, no advice, but i'm scheduled for one next week too. wednesday. you?
i have asked about having it done while ttc and/or in very very early pregnancy. my doctor said it should be fine; sometimes they don't even need to take a biopsy if looking and dying the cells is enough. but if they do need to, and know you are pregnant, he said they can be very conservative when doing it.:shrug: honestly, it doesn't make me freak out any less about the whole thing, BUT, i also would rather the procedure be done earlier than later and would hate to get several months into pregnancy and have something come up that put my baby at risk.:nope:

Not getting hopes up because I don't like these tests reviews stink on them just using them up before I get the FRER out.. but I can see a bit of pink i think lol it's def not grey irl came up in the 10 min mark .. What do we think? Am I going crazy or is something there..

i definitely see something, but can't tell if it's pink from the photo...test again tomorrow or the next day!! (why no, no peer pressure or anything going on here...:blush::haha:)

Nada, not even an evap! Xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Still early Myheart don't loose hope yet.. My test has dried to nothing so im taking it was nothing x

I wish I could hold out and not test early. It normally doesn't bother me, but realistically we can only try for next cycle then stop until early part of next year xxx

Natilie88 that last test looked really promising....sorry its dried to nothing those ics are terrible but still may mean something fx x

Myheart still early days yet hunny. .really hope its ur cycle xxx

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150319_075659_zpsy2ceirsz.jpg

My stick this morn ....hopin it looks peak im not sure xx

I would say so or even that it peaked yesterday! Do you temp? Have you taken an opk Emma?

Natalie and my heart so sorry it sucks for this reason alone I don't use ic's anymore. It's really early still tho I've ranged from a bfp 9dpo earliest 11dpo latest and this one was a squinter.

My heart remind me why you can't TTC until next year again, is it hubby's work? Xx

sneaking in late in the game:ninja:

6dpo over here...:wave:

Has anyone got any advice re my colposcopy next week? Is it safe to have if I am lucky this month?

AAAHHH, no advice, but i'm scheduled for one next week too. wednesday. you?
i have asked about having it done while ttc and/or in very very early pregnancy. my doctor said it should be fine; sometimes they don't even need to take a biopsy if looking and dying the cells is enough. but if they do need to, and know you are pregnant, he said they can be very conservative when doing it.:shrug: honestly, it doesn't make me freak out any less about the whole thing, BUT, i also would rather the procedure be done earlier than later and would hate to get several months into pregnancy and have something come up that put my baby at risk.:nope:

Not getting hopes up because I don't like these tests reviews stink on them just using them up before I get the FRER out.. but I can see a bit of pink i think lol it's def not grey irl came up in the 10 min mark .. What do we think? Am I going crazy or is something there..

i definitely see something, but can't tell if it's pink from the photo...test again tomorrow or the next day!! (why no, no peer pressure or anything going on here...:blush::haha:)

Welcome jump! One day ahead of me when you testing?

Yes hun, so next cycle im bding every day for a week around fertile time, hubby doesn't know this yet ha. Im going to try and not test until Monday if I can xxx

BFN on a FRER this morning, I think I'm 10dpo. AF is due today or tomorrow.

Keep the tests coming girls, love seeing them all!

Ok so I thought I'd use my Asda test.. Can you all see what I am? It's pink irl just soo faint.. Please say you can see it im starting to obsess with it now which I really didnt want to do :dohh:
Can it be an evap if it comes up straight away?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
Little miss sorry for bfn. I hope she doesn't come.

Myheart I really hope you catch this or next preferably this! Monday! Now do you think you can do that I couldn't :haha:

You are all making me jealous of testing!

Xxx

Ok so I thought I'd use my Asda test.. Can you all see what I am? It's pink irl just soo faint.. Please say you can see it im starting to obsess with it now which I really didnt want to do :dohh:
Can it be an evap if it comes up straight away?

I've never used Asda before it's higher miu right? I think I might see something if I turn my iPad sideways lol. Have you not got a frer if you don't I would get one!

Green is OPK and ive used my last ic and its def got pink to it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 23
I have got some FRERs but I got the hubby to hide them until the day AF is due which is monday lol
I may buy some after I drop my son to nursery ..
It's just hard trying to get a good pic of the tests

Natalie I totally see it on all of your tests! Got to be a bfp! Xxx

Little miss sorry for bfn. I hope she doesn't come.

Myheart I really hope you catch this or next preferably this! Monday! Now do you think you can do that I couldn't :haha:

You are all making me jealous of testing!

Xxx

Will try to, but doubt will get past tomorrow! Not feeling to positive though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->