Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Natalie I can see that on all test. I'd say thats a BFP. Def do the FRER

Aghhh all those tests have made me go POAS :haha: BFN of course!! I promised myself I wouldn't test until next Weds! :dohh:

Thank you girls praying it's a early bfp.. Right ive searched the house from top to bottom for the FRERs and I can't find them so im off to boots! Lol..

Will update later ladies!

Thanks again :) xxxx

Ok so I thought I'd use my Asda test.. Can you all see what I am? It's pink irl just soo faint.. Please say you can see it im starting to obsess with it now which I really didnt want to do :dohh:
Can it be an evap if it comes up straight away?

I'm sure I see something- is the line more over the the right? I def see a line! :happydance: I am thinking of popping to my superdrug to get an early test- should I? argh, so scary!!!

Thank you girls praying it's a early bfp.. Right ive searched the house from top to bottom for the FRERs and I can't find them so im off to boots! Lol..

Will update later ladies!

Thanks again :) xxxx

I have a heap of frer's but after last month I am too scared to use them, until 9dpo. Can you remind me what dpo you are now Natalie? I am only 7dpo, so I think I need a superdrug early if testing today.

sneaking in late in the game:ninja:

6dpo over here...:wave:

Has anyone got any advice re my colposcopy next week? Is it safe to have if I am lucky this month?

AAAHHH, no advice, but i'm scheduled for one next week too. wednesday. you?
i have asked about having it done while ttc and/or in very very early pregnancy. my doctor said it should be fine; sometimes they don't even need to take a biopsy if looking and dying the cells is enough. but if they do need to, and know you are pregnant, he said they can be very conservative when doing it.:shrug: honestly, it doesn't make me freak out any less about the whole thing, BUT, i also would rather the procedure be done earlier than later and would hate to get several months into pregnancy and have something come up that put my baby at risk.:nope:

Not getting hopes up because I don't like these tests reviews stink on them just using them up before I get the FRER out.. but I can see a bit of pink i think lol it's def not grey irl came up in the 10 min mark .. What do we think? Am I going crazy or is something there..

i definitely see something, but can't tell if it's pink from the photo...test again tomorrow or the next day!! (why no, no peer pressure or anything going on here...:blush::haha:)

Welcome jump! One day ahead of me when you testing?

wanting, gonna try to hold out until 12dpo, which will be the 25th. will probably cave around 10dpo though.:haha:

Ok so I thought I'd use my Asda test.. Can you all see what I am? It's pink irl just soo faint.. Please say you can see it im starting to obsess with it now which I really didnt want to do :dohh:

natalie, i see something on both those hpts!:thumbup:

Little miss sorry for bfn. I hope she doesn't come.

Myheart I really hope you catch this or next preferably this! Monday! Now do you think you can do that I couldn't :haha:

You are all making me jealous of testing!

Xxx

Will try to, but doubt will get past tomorrow! Not feeling to positive though xxx

Me neither Hun and I'm only 5dpo! It's what I do every month! Lucky I'm working tonight and Saturday to take my mind off things!

Im just dropping my son to nursery then doing a good shop and il be doing it .. Promise will keep updated :)

I see it!!! So exciting!!! :baby:

Food shop never equals good shop! Man that is too long to wait! Can you believe I did my food shop at 10pm last night :haha:

Jumpingo I will add you! I was thinking of holding off til af due date but where's the fun in TTC I figured that testing is part of the whole cycle esp since this is my last child :rofl:

Ocado is amazing- they do a free delivery on a wednesday- it is a must :thumbup:

Omg natily got 30 free mind in airport wifi lol...eek bfp has to be !!
Sooo exciting for u !!

And wanting i dont temp....ill do opk wen im home later..hoping its pos !!
I think i felt ov yest ..so might be neg now xx

Omg natily got 30 free mind in airport wifi lol...eek bfp has to be !!
Sooo exciting for u !!

And wanting i dont temp....ill do opk wen im home later..hoping its pos !!
I think i felt ov yest ..so might be neg now xx

I've soooooo missed you! I think it was yesterday so you still have a shot tonight and tomorrow but I would test again make doubly sure xx

Ok so Ive just took a second look at my test can you see something or is it just me? Maybe an evap? Never had one before..

Oooooh show me a front shot of your ring if you don't mind! It's stunning and looks similar to something I want! I'm getting an upgrade and can't decide xx

That's my ring.. I got to admit I love it so much..first engagement ring the hubby brought for me wasnt the best so when we went wedding ring shopping he said he would get me a new one to match :happydance:

Im going to test again in the morning I don't like using these tests either ive seen so many people with evaps from them only using them as they came free with my ovulation tests lol
Saving FRER for weekend :)

Your ring is stunning Hun. Do you mind me as,king was it from a high street jewellery shop or online? I've been looking around I got mine 8 years ago and it was all we could afford at the time so looking to upgrade but as we domt have any jewellery shops here I live on an island I don't know what size would suit me size of stone and width of ring do you mind me asking what yours is? We went online to bluenile and it's crazy what you have to decide on! Clarity, cut, colour blah blah blah :haha:

Ok so I figured what the point in TTC without a bit of testing it's part of the fun! :haha: totally going back on what I sed! :rofl: but I also don't want to drive myself crazy I'm itching to test tho lol. So how long should I hold out for? Although deep down I think there is no chance this is the month!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->