Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I just took my usual walk into town with the kids and not even thinking about it I realised that my sense of smell was picking up the cooking from all the restaurants and cafes on the way but all I could smell was the fat from meat- it reminded me of when i was pregnant with my kids and I am now all excited!! I am just getting my hopes up now but i can't help it. Not sure if I am just looking for symptoms now but the smells are so different to just normal food smells - they give me a headache.

I bought a superdrug tests (x4) and I am so tempted. I know I should hold off till at least tomorrow :wacko:

I think I need to leave this thread for a while with all the testing pictures :haha:

I'm out :( AF showed today. Moving on to the April thread. One positive....according to the due date calculator, if it happens this cycle I will have a Christmas Eve due date :) I'm a HUGE lover of Christmas, so that would be so amazing for me!!

Sorry the :witch: showed EastCoastMom, really hope you get your Christmas baby, would be such a cool due date to have!

I'm out :( AF showed today. Moving on to the April thread. One positive....according to the due date calculator, if it happens this cycle I will have a Christmas Eve due date :) I'm a HUGE lover of Christmas, so that would be so amazing for me!!

Sorry about Af but I totally agree on the Christmas baby- would be amazing and I LOVE Christmas time too!! Good luck! :thumbup:

Im sorry the witch has got you this month.. Fingers crossed for a little Christmas pudding for you x

Right I have just took my FRER.. There is a line but again it's soo faint I think maybe it should be darker than this for 10dpo? What do you think girls?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 26
wow - congratulations! :bfp:

I think progression is the key, not how soon you get the BFP!

:happydance:

Thanks Lillian! I like that! :)

Pic out of its case..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 20

Sorry hun xxx

Right I have just took my FRER.. There is a line but again it's soo faint I think maybe it should be darker than this for 10dpo? What do you think girls?

Hi Natalie, without sounding like a stalker, i just looked back on your opks and didn't you get a v pos opk on the 10th, so you may have ovulated later than you think- you might only be 8/9dpo and that line would be a very early one? not that is matters though :thumbup:

Lillian your right, ive just been going by my app and i didn't put in my very positive OPK on the10th I just have recorded my first positive OPK..
Making me feel better! Hopefully will be a bit darker tomorrow morning :)

Any more symptoms for you Lillian? All ive got now is a bit of achey boobs.. Im full of a horrible cold and cough at the minute just wish it would go away now

Nothing new for me. I am bit bloated though and I can't wear anything tight. I had a good feeling today because of the smell sensitivity but I think 7dpo would be too early to get it so I think it's all in my head. I think I may test in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->