Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I've not tested this morning. Don't feel like seeing the :bfn: again :cry:

Lillian and my heart so sorry lovely ladies :hugs: it sucks this is the reason I haven't yet. Totally sucks. Lillian your no such thing you were hopeful like I was for you.

Do any of you know anything about charts. Today I have the same temp as yesterday's just about right at coverline :shrug: maybe I'm gonna get AF soon I'm only 8dpo tho :wacko: charts in my signature if anyone can take a look xx

Maybe a long implantation dip :winkwink:? Or was there anything that could affect the temp? Mine is usually too much sleep \ too little sleep \ not feeling well etc...

My temp usually only takes a drop the day before or the day of AF so probably too early for you if you're only 8dpo

Thanks hun, I don't wanna believe it could be that! Tuesday can't come quick enough that's when I will take a test! Might live to regret that tho. My temps are always usually pretty secure no matter the circumstances unless I drink and I don't drink at all. Getting up to pee 2-3 times again last night I'm so bloody dry as in no CM whatsoever, I had a sharp pain low down on right when got up quick to pee, restless legs cramp low down. Can't get back to sleep :wacko: sensitive nipples at times. I'm sure these are all phantom. Last month I had symptons and nothing so don't believe anything.

I know that feeling hun I can't handle a bfn so haven't tested yet

If my chart doesn't go up again I probably won't test xx

Thanks everyone. i will be fine by tomorrow but I know today will be hard- even if i had waited to test I would still be feeling like this today. I think we had sex too late and it was just bad timing. I have just read that vitb6 and b complex can cause bloating so it didn't help that I have the side effect of that and thought it was related to pregnancy :dohh:

I will take some time away from the boards until the next time I ovulate as I need to take my mind off pregnancy for a few weeks.

Thanks for eveyone's support - this is the nicest thread I have been on since joining B&B :hugs:

Good luck for all the testers and the BFPS!!!

Wanting, could your thermometer need a new battery? I know that's one cause of flat temps. Plus getting up to pee so often can't help. Don't count yourself out yet -- hang in there a few days longer!!

c beary and lillian, you're not out until AF shows -- you wouldn't be the first to only get a BFP after she was already late. Don't give up yet.

Me, I'm 6dpo and much too early to test yet. Living vicariously through yours for the next few days.

Ive seen a few posts on here asking if OPK can be used to detect pregnancy.. Ive only got one digi left and don't want to use that and I got a ton of OPKs left and well I just had to poas this morning and got this.. So I guess it's true you can use a OPK to detect pregnancy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks everyone. i will be fine by tomorrow but I know today will be hard- even if i had waited to test I would still be feeling like this today. I think we had sex too late and it was just bad timing. I have just read that vitb6 and b complex can cause bloating so it didn't help that I have the side effect of that and thought it was related to pregnancy :dohh:

I will take some time away from the boards until the next time I ovulate as I need to take my mind off pregnancy for a few weeks.

Thanks for eveyone's support - this is the nicest thread I have been on since joining B&B :hugs:

Aww Lillian :hugs:

I hope the witch doesn't come for you. I understand you wanting to take your mind off it for a bit. Sending you lots of :dust:

You know we're here for you .. Sending massive hugs your way :hugs:

lillian i too was sure there was somethign on them tests.....still time hun XXX

myheart sorry for the bfn but glad your excited and hubby is to for the next cycle!!!

cbeary seeing those bfns is hard hun...

none of you ladies are out just yet!! positive thoughts only!!

InVivoVeritas id so be testing if in was 6dpo im sooo weak!

wanting your symptons sound sooo strong and really do sound like it could be your month !! no idea on charts but everything looks good for you hun XXX

i took a clearblue stick this morning and was going to put in my monitor but i could clearly tell it was more a low/high stick so instead i put in wednesday the one i though was peak .. and BAM THERE IT WAS - THE LITTLE EGG SIGN ;)

im not almost certain i ovulated wed/thursday- could of even been friday lol but i felt the strongest ov pain wednesday

so i could be 4dpo or 3 or 2!! ill stick with 4dpo!! hahaha

testing time sooooooon!!!!

we dtd tuesday morning- wednesday thursday and friday night.. skipped last night as had miagrane but hoping iv covered it !!!

would be so weird if concieved on wednesday as it was madisons 3rd birthday !!

Emma sounds to me you have definately covered it!
Can't wait til you start testing! :)

Im out! Starting spotting today so AF should be here either tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone testing!

So I have worked out that if I ovulate as usual on day 19 next cycle which will be my wedding anniversary, I will be due on my birthday. Bring on April!!

Im out! Starting spotting today so AF should be here either tonight or tomorrow.

So I have worked out that if I ovulate as usual on day 19 next cycle which will be my wedding anniversary, I will be due on my birthday. Bring on April!!

sorry to hear your out little miss but sounds perfect for april!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs:

I'll set up a new thread for April once we all know where we are? Are we all gonna stick together regardless?

Plus I'm on my phone I can't reply individually but will do when login to my iPad sorry for anyone that has the impending witch! We will do this no matter how long it takes :hugs:

we def will all stick with each other regardless wanting!!

here for all you ladies XX

Sorry for the bfns ladies! One again this month we only bd on the day of ovulation so I'm pretty sure l will be out so I'll more than likely join you in April! And I'm thinking about smep for next cycle too but my sex drive isn't the best! 😕 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->