Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Hi all, Sorry for going awol yesterday but I felt pretty low after getting my hopes up and it always seems to happen on a Sunday! I went out with the family and had a brilliant day and feel so much better today, and more positive. I have just looked at dates for getting pregnant in April and looks like I would be close to having a new year baby, and although I thought not ideal at first, the more I think about it, the more I think it is quite an exciting time to have a baby!

AF still has not arrived for me BUT i know I def NOT pregnant - took one last test this morning and BFN but i knew that anyway! The good news is that my LP has extended from 10 days to at least 11 days! Going to up my vit b6 this month to 100mg a day.

Wanting, good luck with the testing!!!!

Emma, when are you testing? EDIT: I see you started! good luck :thumbup:

Myheart, sorry about AF but looks like we will be close again to test next month. i have the same LP length as you -10 days- started Vitb6 this month and it has lengthened! :thumbup:

Thanks Hun...... I'm just preparing myself for AF you know when you just know lol. Great way to look at it if I conceive next cycle I will have a first week in January baby :thumbup: I'm always down at this point as nearly end of cycle after afs here I'll pick myself up again. That's fab about your LP Hun and glad you had a good day yesterday! Sometimes I feel like I'm on here too much!! Xxx

Wanting, my husband told me off yesterday and said I was obsessing too much about it all and needed to stay off the net- that lasted long - ha ha- it is just so nice to chat with others that understand! I knew that it would just take me 24 hours and I would feel better. That initial disappointment is so hard to take, but it doesn't last long.

You are still in the running! Funnily enough I didn't feel pregnant last cycle and I was (chemical), and this cycle I did and wasn't -:dohh:

Hello ladies,

So have decided to bite the bullet and try even though the redundancy is looming... might take awhile so why not I say.

I got a positive OPK on the evening 19th Mar, I usually get ov pain but don't remember getting any this time so not sure if I did actually O or not. The OPK was negative the next morning so do I count that as 1dpo or do I count a few days after getting the positive as 1dpo..?

I have no symptoms so I'm guessing I'm out, but I'm trying to stay hopeful because well you never know do you... LOL

Dang, I got behind! I was doing so well too.

I'm pretty sure I O'ed already or who knows? I took opk yesterday and this morning and they were not really even close to being positive...what does that mean? Why do I do this to myself?? :wacko: and I was doing so good!

As for an introduction; I am 25 and OH is 28. We have two children who are 5 & 4. I am a Developmental Assistant and work with the mentally handicapped. I have a pretty stressful job, but it can be rewarding at times as well.

I had mirena for over 4 years, just got it out in September 2014 and have been TTC since November. We have had no success yet, and my cycles are still pretty irregular. I'm new to the TTC world as we didn't necessarily "try" for our first two children, but I was also 19 & 20 when we conceived them.

Hey ladies I tested today at 13dpo and BFN. I figured it would be with my temp drop this morning. So now I'm just waiting on AF. FX'd for everyone else.

Dang, I got behind! I was doing so well too.

I'm pretty sure I O'ed already or who knows? I took opk yesterday and this morning and they were not really even close to being positive...what does that mean? Why do I do this to myself?? :wacko: and I was doing so good!

As for an introduction; I am 25 and OH is 28. We have two children who are 5 & 4. I am a Developmental Assistant and work with the mentally handicapped. I have a pretty stressful job, but it can be rewarding at times as well.

I had mirena for over 4 years, just got it out in September 2014 and have been TTC since November. We have had no success yet, and my cycles are still pretty irregular. I'm new to the TTC world as we didn't necessarily "try" for our first two children, but I was also 19 & 20 when we conceived them.

and i see you just got married...? <3 congrats!!:mrgreen:

Yes! Thank you! After 3 and 1/2 year engagement I finally married him. :haha:

I am 37, my husband is 34 (cradle snatcher) and have a 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy (nearly 2). They are both amazing! I am a stay at home Mum :)

Just wish we had started having kids earlier as I don't want to stop having babies! I am a twin so you never know I may have two on the next cycle:oneofeach:

Be back soon to catch up! Nipping to bank

You girls and our chats really cheer me up :thumbup:

Oh my goodness - I think I can see pink!!!

If they are evaps, they are pretty evil.

First is the dried one from 7 this morning (the blue but at the end has fallen off as I've been handling it so much :haha:)

Next is the one I've just taken at the nine minute mark

Attachments

• IMG_20150323_114158~2.jpg
    IMG_20150323_114158~2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20150323_114532~2.jpg
    IMG_20150323_114532~2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 26
This is the worst month for me as I've been really depressed with it all so eating loads of crap and drinking too much

A frer doesn't lie does it?

At the three minute mark:

Attachments

• IMG_20150323_120009~2.jpg
    IMG_20150323_120009~2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 36
Congrats cbeary..!! :)
How are you doing Lillian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics