• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I see the line but I am thinking even if it is a BFP that it will be a chemical, so late on and you can hardly see in the RL. Not good for 11dpo. I know that seems rather negative but I am not getting hopes up again!

There's definitely a line there!!! And if you've just implanted at 9dpo - which is completely normal - it would explain the faint line. Keep testing!!!!!!! :)

There's definitely a line there!!! And if you've just implanted at 9dpo - which is completely normal - it would explain the faint line. Keep testing!!!!!!! :)

Well I did mention on a saturday post that I woke up in middle of the Friday night with a sharp 'pain' on my left ovary area and although not quite pain, it was uncomfortable enough to wake me. That would have been 8/9dpo. I was surprised as I never get any pain/feelings like that usually and it's not like I was looking out for it as it was the middle of the night. i am having cramps from 6dpo. I am very confused. I do have more symptoms this time though :thumbup:

Lillian I had a very hard squinter on a superdrug test at 11dpo so definitely don't count yourself out but im like that too.

bundle can clarify we were pregnant together at the same time im sure your lines were quite faint weren't they and mine were super strong at 10dpo and im sure we had a conversation about how dark mines were and even on my journal people were like twins! I lost the baby so I think line strength mean nothing its more about the progression :hugs:

Leanne have you tried a pink test ive never tried a blue dye. hoping its bfp for you I definitely see a line tho!

xxx

Well I did mention on a saturday post that I woke up in middle of the Friday night with a sharp 'pain' on my left ovary area and although not quite pain, it was uncomfortable enough to wake me. That would have been 8/9dpo. I was surprised as I never get any pain/feelings like that usually and it's not like I was looking out for it as it was the middle of the night. i am having cramps from 6dpo. I am very confused. I do have more symptoms this time though :thumbup:

I had this pain for most of yesterday really tired with a sore head that im thinking might be implantation but knowing me probably not!

Lillian I had a very hard squinter on a superdrug test at 11dpo so definitely don't count yourself out but im like that too.

bundle can clarify we were pregnant together at the same time im sure your lines were quite faint weren't they and mine were super strong at 10dpo and im sure we had a conversation about how dark mines were and even on my journal people were like twins! I lost the baby so I think line strength mean nothing its more about the progression :hugs:

Leanne have you tried a pink test ive never tried a blue dye. hoping its bfp for you I definitely see a line tho!

xxx

Thanks, I'm gonna pick up a frer today and use it in the morning :thumbup: hopefully I'll know then!

heres mine:

My names Shona. Im 34 on may 1st hubby just turned 36 last Friday. I don't know where the time is going. My hubby is a manager at TT newly promoted! I work as a checkout operator at Tesco. I used to deal with car insurance in Newcastle and took a transfer back home to where we are now. Ive always worked in call centre so checkouts is a big change and a big loss in money but we are still better off back home. We got a new 4 bed house in the town centre with private housing. Im not keen on living here but we decided to move back for money and somewhere good for the kids to grow up. Once they are older we plan to relocate.

I have 4 kids, one is my SS he has lived with me and hubby since he was 3 (its a very difficult relationship between each other) I have a son Cody who is nearly 6, a daughter Olivia who will be 3 in July and another daughter Erin who is 2 in June! yes really lol. I suffered a miscarriage at 6 weeks in feb 2011, my rainbow Olivia came after, a chemical in May 2014 and another loss in January this year at nearly 9 weeks. This baby had down syndrome. We await the genetic results.

I hope this didn't bore you :haha: this is our 2nd proper cycle since the loss! I have a journal in my signature anyone is welcome to come say hi :)

Attachments

• me 2.jpg
    me 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3
  • wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 8
  • brood.jpg
    brood.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 6
oh and me with straight hair my hair is naturally curly if you hadn't figured look totally different straight!

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 8

xxx

Thanks, I'm gonna pick up a frer today and use it in the morning :thumbup: hopefully I'll know then!

ooooooooh testing buddies???

xxx

Thanks so much! I need to hear this after the last 2 chemicals and never getting darker tests!

I have def more symptoms- i never had bloating or cramps last 2 pregnancies and I was picking up the smells of meat cooking at a theme park yesterday- it's the only thing that made me still think i may be, but then did another test and nothing on it so just thought I was reading into things. I thought the bloating may be down to VitB6 but I am getting ovary aches too.

Oh I really hope I just implanted late. Lots of sticky vibes please everybody!!:hugs:

I definitely see the lines Lillian. Fingers crossed you implanted late :dust:

xxx

Sounds good! Just have to find somewhere open after work to buy them! ha. Loving the intro idea, must do one when I'm at home.

Hey ladies, thought i'd just upload my diary. Not temping so that could be one for next time, but this cycle we've used pre-seed everytime and I'm on trying to conceive vits. AF is due in 8 days.

Strong Positive opk Sunday 15th (CD 18) and EWCM
16th (cd 19, 1dpo) Heavy stretchy feeling in lower abdomen, odd feeling to stand straight.
17th (cd 20, 2dpo) Constipated, feeling tired, flemmy, thick mouth walls, creamy cm
18th (cd21, 3dpo) Metallic taste in mouth, tooth bleeding. Felt too hot and still had issues above.
19th (cd22, 4dpo) Crappy cold waking up really bunged up. Sore throat. Sniffy nose that disappears by lunch. Some lower twinges and nausea. Very thirsty. Creamy lotion cm and soft cervix. Very spongy feeling up there.
20th (cd23, 5dpo) Twinge on right side of hip that stops me for a second. Metallic taste when sat in assembly (bleeding?) Tickly dry cough started pm and constipation pains.
21st (cd24, 6dpo) Some spotting notices, brown cm blobs.
22nd (cd25, 7dpo) Some breast pain left, very hungry, bleeding teeth in pm
23rd (cd 26, 8dpo) Light twinges, small stain of brown cm in knickers. Stressful day at work!

Lillian looooaddss of sticky vibes !!!really hope that line darkens !!!

Wag love ur piccies...

Leanne keep ur tests comin :))

xxx

Sounds good! Just have to find somewhere open after work to buy them! ha. Loving the intro idea, must do one when I'm at home.

Defo do one Hun! What time are you testing? I'm going Into town in the morning. I thought I would temp In the morning before deciding whether I would test but who am I kidding?! Eh Emma?!!! :haha:

Xxx

Lillian looooaddss of sticky vibes !!!really hope that line darkens !!!

Wag love ur piccies...

Leanne keep ur tests comin :))

Thanks hunni :thumbup: my fave is my wedding pic obviously the pic of me and not my kids! :haha:

Hey ladies, thought i'd just upload my diary. Not temping so that could be one for next time, but this cycle we've used pre-seed everytime and I'm on trying to conceive vits. AF is due in 8 days.

Strong Positive opk Sunday 15th (CD 18) and EWCM
16th (cd 19, 1dpo) Heavy stretchy feeling in lower abdomen, odd feeling to stand straight.
17th (cd 20, 2dpo) Constipated, feeling tired, flemmy, thick mouth walls, creamy cm
18th (cd21, 3dpo) Metallic taste in mouth, tooth bleeding. Felt too hot and still had issues above.
19th (cd22, 4dpo) Crappy cold waking up really bunged up. Sore throat. Sniffy nose that disappears by lunch. Some lower twinges and nausea. Very thirsty. Creamy lotion cm and soft cervix. Very spongy feeling up there.
20th (cd23, 5dpo) Twinge on right side of hip that stops me for a second. Metallic taste when sat in assembly (bleeding?) Tickly dry cough started pm and constipation pains.
21st (cd24, 6dpo) Some spotting notices, brown cm blobs.
22nd (cd25, 7dpo) Some breast pain left, very hungry, bleeding teeth in pm
23rd (cd 26, 8dpo) Light twinges, small stain of brown cm in knickers. Stressful day at work!

Fx this is ur month hunni!!! Xx

Lol wag!!!! Whoopp for testing..m
5dpo and i just peed in a cup lol...ill start my testing thread tommorow me think !!:

Lol wag!!!! Whoopp for testing..m
5dpo and i just peed in a cup lol...ill start my testing thread tommorow me think !!:

I shall be stalking tomorrow as usual. Maybe I will start my own altho I don't know if I can afford to test loads as binned my ic's :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->