Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Hi all, Sorry for going awol yesterday but I felt pretty low after getting my hopes up and it always seems to happen on a Sunday! I went out with the family and had a brilliant day and feel so much better today, and more positive. I have just looked at dates for getting pregnant in April and looks like I would be close to having a new year baby, and although I thought not ideal at first, the more I think about it, the more I think it is quite an exciting time to have a baby!

AF still has not arrived for me BUT i know I def NOT pregnant - took one last test this morning and BFN but i knew that anyway! The good news is that my LP has extended from 10 days to at least 11 days! Going to up my vit b6 this month to 100mg a day.

Wanting, good luck with the testing!!!!

Emma, when are you testing? EDIT: I see you started! good luck :thumbup:

Myheart, sorry about AF but looks like we will be close again to test next month. i have the same LP length as you -10 days- started Vitb6 this month and it has lengthened! :thumbup:

:hugs: I know how you feel, I had to step away too :(. Glad your back :). And YAY for longer luteal phase :).

Congrats cbeary..!! :)
How are you doing Lillian?

Good today thanks, how are you?

I still have no AF but think my LP has been lengthened by vitb6 I have been taking since cycle day 1. I am 11dpo now and it is usually 10 days. The only other explantation is a late BFP like last month and It turns into a chemical. Would just rather AF came now and I can move on :wacko:

Wow this tread moves fast!! Ladies I need some help! I've well and truly turned into the crazy lady I swore I wouldn't :nope: It's CD26 and I POAS on an IC yest morning and this morning and while it's negative, I *think* I saw a shadow of a second line on it... if I twist and turn and look at it from all angles! Buuut, I'm 99% sure that my mind just knows where this second line should be and I'm hallucinating it as I just want it to be there! Ugh I'm tormenting myself and now want to go buy a frer when really I should just wait another couple of days to see if AF shows. Think I just need a virtual slap and be told to woman up and hold off :haha:

...Sorry for the crazy rant :flower:

Okay ladies, I stopped following once the thread hit around 50 pages because I was feeling so discouraged BUT then I got cross hairs on FF! I finally ovulated! (I think) Only I am not sure if I am in TWW or not. I didn't have any fertile signs when I finally did ovulate after the failed attempt. Who wants to look at my chart and help me decide if I am a "Crazy March tester" or a "Crazy March tester moving on to April"?

Hi cnswilliams! Your chart suggests that you ovulate on cd20 because of temps, but going off cm and opks, I would say 18 or 19 - so you could still be a crazy march tester!

Good luck :dust:

I still have no AF but think my LP has been lengthened by vitb6 I have been taking since cycle day 1. I am 11dpo now and it is usually 10 days. The only other explantation is a late BFP like last month and It turns into a chemical. Would just rather AF came now and I can move on :wacko:

Hey Lillian- have you tried taking linseeds? I have been having a table spoon a day (mainly to help with my ibs) and it seems to have given me an extra day on my leutal phase

SS - feeling AF type cramps

Has anyone else been feeling these..?

Wow congrats cbeary knew it was bfp !!

Lillian glad ur bk on..i could tell u were low as iv been there before..little thinking time and takin the positive about ur lp is good :))
Were all here in it together hun xxx

Wow this tread moves fast!! Ladies I need some help! I've well and truly turned into the crazy lady I swore I wouldn't :nope: It's CD26 and I POAS on an IC yest morning and this morning and while it's negative, I *think* I saw a shadow of a second line on it... if I twist and turn and look at it from all angles! Buuut, I'm 99% sure that my mind just knows where this second line should be and I'm hallucinating it as I just want it to be there! Ugh I'm tormenting myself and now want to go buy a frer when really I should just wait another couple of days to see if AF shows. Think I just need a virtual slap and be told to woman up and hold off :haha:

Any piccies hun ???lol id virtual slap u but im testing from 4dpo so im crazier haha

Hey Lillian- have you tried taking linseeds? I have been having a table spoon a day (mainly to help with my ibs) and it seems to have given me an extra day on my leutal phase

ooh, no I haven't! thanks, i will look into that! :thumbup:

Hey ladies I tested today at 13dpo and BFN. I figured it would be with my temp drop this morning. So now I'm just waiting on AF. FX'd for everyone else.

I'm so sorry, hugs to you and fx for next cycle xxx

Am I going mad? original and the tweak of it. Arrggghhh!! :wacko:

Attachments

• 11dpo original.jpg
    11dpo original.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 11dpo 2pm.jpg
    11dpo 2pm.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 20

Any piccies hun ???lol id virtual slap u but im testing from 4dpo so im crazier haha

Yep, here's one I've just done and taken apart :haha: :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18

Yep, here's one I've just done and taken apart :haha: :blush:

Hi Leann, as you can see I am just as bad :dohh: That's is why we are all in this thread together :hugs:

I am rubbish at seeing lines on anything but frers (or made up ones on my own tests :dohh:)but I'm sure others will spot something-good luck :thumbup:

Ident version ....

Attachments

• step0001-1.jpg
    step0001-1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
one more better pic..

Attachments

• 11spotweaked.jpg
    11spotweaked.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
Lillian can definitely see lines..!

Hope this is it for you xx

I defo see lines on there Lillian!

Emma what you like :haha:I have tested before at 1dpo :rofl:

I feel out but will that stop me from testing?

I have my monitor pregnancy test sticks that I think it will ask for tomorrow. If it's negative should I still get some frers? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->