• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Wanting- didn't you get the tests out of the bin?

You can always order some more next day delivery from Amazon :haha:

Haha I was thinking about it! :haha: salvaged a few from top bfn today and not feelin anything thinking I'm out buy off to buy decent tests tomorrow :dohh: what is wrong with me I can't help myself :haha:

In my defence is always buy 4 frers one for each day on the last 4 days.

Haha....... Cbeary I won't be buying ic's ever again I hate them with a passion think will order frers to come for 10-11dpo each month can totally read them ones! There's no such thing as next day delivery up here, next day delivery is the equivalent to 5 days here! :haha:

Unless ic's aren't that bad and I just think they are cos it's now showing me what I want it to :shrug::haha:

I know I want to see what my temp does first before I waste money tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can with hold not testing with a better test

Looking forward to seeing lots of tests ladies, sending lots of baby dust xxx

I was thinking about 8am wag? Buuut went to two chemists and neither sold frers! So had to get a brand called 'accurate'. It's a blue dye one as well tho! :( I've a feeling that I'm out, the optimism from earlier has disappeared somewhere!

Haha I was thinking about it! :haha: salvaged a few from top bfn today and not feelin anything thinking I'm out buy off to buy decent tests tomorrow :dohh: what is wrong with me I can't help myself :haha:

In my defence is always buy 4 frers one for each day on the last 4 days.

Haha....... Cbeary I won't be buying ic's ever again I hate them with a passion think will order frers to come for 10-11dpo each month can totally read them ones! There's no such thing as next day delivery up here, next day delivery is the equivalent to 5 days here! :haha:

You're only 8dpo - don't feel out yet!

Leanne argh hate it when that happens looking forward to your test tomorrow. Don't feel out Hun although I should take my own advice huh :dohh:

Cbeary thanks Hun I just get like that cos I see so many people with an 8-9dpo bfp.
I'm either 8-9 dpo. I was marked down as 9dpo but FF changed it at 3dpo due to my temp but I dried up after this first peak day I'm pretty certain I'm 9dpo today I used the converter and it put me back to 9dpo as I didn't wake up at normal temp time but seemingly people are telling me converter is bad, what would you all say girls on that info?

Can you imagine doing a dpo all over again :rofl:

oh my gosh, you ladies crack me up!!:rofl:

I shall be stalking tomorrow as usual. Maybe I will start my own altho I don't know if I can afford to test loads as binned my ic's :haha: xx

Well i did tell u that was a bad move !!!:haha:
:haha:

Unless ic's aren't that bad and I just think they are cos it's now showing me what I want it to :shrug::haha:

I know I want to see what my temp does first before I waste money tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can with hold not testing with a better test

i have had decent luck with Wondfos...obivously they can't solve the "not showing me what i want problem":haha: but i can't afford to spend on FRERs what i would given the number of tests i take! and temping does NOT stop one from testing early. prime specimen, right here!:blush::rofl:

Lots of veey watery cm today...was ewcm yesterday....:shrug:

I'm useless with this.

I see the line but I am thinking even if it is a BFP that it will be a chemical, so late on and you can hardly see in the RL. Not good for 11dpo. I know that seems rather negative but I am not getting hopes up again!

11 dpo can still be early if you think about the window of implantation! Last month I obsessed over FF charts trying to find ones that looked like mine and there were TONS of charts that didn't get BFP until 14 dpo and no chemicals! Its not over until its over! Stay positive :) (Easier said than done as I am the QUEEN of self pitty!). I'm cheering for you!!

Okay ladies, I stopped following once the thread hit around 50 pages because I was feeling so discouraged BUT then I got cross hairs on FF! I finally ovulated! (I think) Only I am not sure if I am in TWW or not. I didn't have any fertile signs when I finally did ovulate after the failed attempt. Who wants to look at my chart and help me decide if I am a "Crazy March tester" or a "Crazy March tester moving on to April"?

Hi cnswilliams! Your chart suggests that you ovulate on cd20 because of temps, but going off cm and opks, I would say 18 or 19 - so you could still be a crazy march tester!

Good luck :dust:

So if your chart looked like mine, when would you "say" you were going to start testing?

Okay ladies, I stopped following once the thread hit around 50 pages because I was feeling so discouraged BUT then I got cross hairs on FF! I finally ovulated! (I think) Only I am not sure if I am in TWW or not. I didn't have any fertile signs when I finally did ovulate after the failed attempt. Who wants to look at my chart and help me decide if I am a "Crazy March tester" or a "Crazy March tester moving on to April"?

Hi cnswilliams! Your chart suggests that you ovulate on cd20 because of temps, but going off cm and opks, I would say 18 or 19 - so you could still be a crazy march tester!

Good luck :dust:

So if your chart looked like mine, when would you "say" you were going to start testing?

cm and OPKs do a good job of giving a "heeeyyy:wave: you're ovulating soon" signal, but the temp shift is the only thing that confirms you ovulated, so i am guessing FF has it right, with O day being cd20. i would "say" i'll try to wait until 12 or 14dpo, but by 9 or 10 i'd be peeing on sticks!:haha:

based just on the january 27 chart, FF is probably telling you to wait until 15 dpo to test (unless you have other cycles that are just not visible to us on your main FF page) but i would say overlay all the charts you have and watch to see if your february 27 chart does anything different than those. spikes and dips in the LP are pretty normal, but anything different than other bfn cycles is always encouraging!:thumbup:

I see the line but I am thinking even if it is a BFP that it will be a chemical, so late on and you can hardly see in the RL. Not good for 11dpo. I know that seems rather negative but I am not getting hopes up again!

11 dpo can still be early if you think about the window of implantation! Last month I obsessed over FF charts trying to find ones that looked like mine and there were TONS of charts that didn't get BFP until 14 dpo and no chemicals! Its not over until its over! Stay positive :) (Easier said than done as I am the QUEEN of self pitty!). I'm cheering for you!!

Thank you!! I know it sounds negative but i don't think this one is going to stick. i just don't really understand what is happening? This is the 3rd time in a row and I had no problems with my first 2 pregnancies. I got faint BFPs at 9dpo and went darker the next day, these tests are like last month and the month before. A squinter of a line.

I realised last night that I could see a squinter (on photo only) of a line at 8dpo on Friday (pics on my pregnancy test page) and therefore I must have implanted earlier than 9dpo. These tests are too light at 12dpo today. I know there have been people to get late positives etc but I do wonder sometimes if they got their ovulation dates right. I also think i implanted at 6 days as I had some symptoms from 7dpo and it makes more sense. Bleugh!

The line is barely there too. no better than yesterday. The only difference this time is the bloating and cramps but I am wondering if that is the vitamins I am taking this month? Anyone take B6 and get bloating?

Thanks all.

I don't think mine is sticking either Lillian - I had really bad cramps last night and no progression in the line this morning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->