• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Wag hun ur still in ..i kno how hard ttc after a loss is....im c4 after mmc and getting anxoius now epec after 2 chemicals but theres hope for us both and our rainbows hunny !!

How ur feelin is totally normal..my due date is still in my head..may 23rd ill be very down :(( passes my mind alot but only can look forward hunny...

Were in it together and praying its ur month hun xxx

Good luck to all you ladies testing today...myheart glad ur ok and hoping to have strong will power lol next cycle !

Leanne good luck with cycle 2 hunny really hope its ur month to xx

Cbeary only positive sticky thoughts ur way hunny im sure youll see a fab line !!

Lillian hang in there too hun....really glad ur lp is extended tho as if this isnt ur cycle im sure next one will.

Hopin girl plenty time too hunny. ..xx hoping to see lines soon

Hope i havnt missed anyone on lunch at work ..

Mine was bfn this morn but 6dpo lol !!
Ill start my testing thread tommorow xx

Babbbbyyyy dussttt for us alll xxx

Thanks Emma - I hope this is your month :hugs:

I don't think mine is sticking either Lillian - I had really bad cramps last night and no progression in the line this morning :cry:

I'm sorry your bean is making you worry, cbeary :(

For what it's worth, cramps are usually a good sign (unless they come with bleeding) so don't lose hope just yet. Are you testing every day? Because it's so much harder to see progression like that. Before it was really easy, but I think they're putting less dye in tests now so the differences between tests is huge! Which then leads to wonky progressions.

Another thing is... Have you let your tests dry fully before comparing? My friend kept getting lighter lines every day and freaking out but once the tests were fully dry she could see the progression and she's know 7 weeks and has seen baby's hb! Lines get really deep purple once dry so when you compare with a 'fresh' test at 10 mins it's not accurate. Wait for a couple of hours after testing to compare :)

Good luck! Praying for your sticky bean!!!

Thanks hoping - that makes me feel a lot better:flower:

Morning ladies, wishing you all lots of luck! Hoping to see lots of bfps, im so bored of af already, am really heavy at the moment Grrr, ive decided im not ordering any tests until im 7dpo(hopefully anyway lol)
Sending lots of positive thoughts and loads of baby dust xxx

Boo to the :witch: hopefully she will be gone soon :coffee:

Sorry everyone for jamming up the thread:dohh: I had a lot of catching up to do

Thank you cbeary, I'll take all the baby dust I can get!!!

And looking forward to seeing a really dark line from you very very soon :)

took this and left it so been about half an hour!!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150324_195936_zpsmmpfpoip.jpg

?? 6 dpo

ok not sure pic is the best!! grrr

If this image works...git this today. Ovulation....positive???

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150324_152249.jpg

thansk cbeary... any update from you hun??

I got another line tonight but had more cramping and some light bleeding \spotting so don't know what's going on:shrug:

I got one last frer so going to try that tomorrow morning

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150324_152249.jpg

Is the line with the arrow the tester? If so definately positive! Go and catch that eggy!!!

Yep pos :)) go gt tht egg !!

Cbeary oping its normal preg spotting n cramp..iv got cramps too !

Thanks ladies, we're not out till the witch shows I guess!

Emma, I see a line! Hope it turns into a nice dark BFP!!

Hope you catch that eggy Silas!

Emma - there's definitely something there!! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!

Cbeary - I'm sorry for the spotting. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Silas - positive!!!!! Good luck catching the egg :)

emma i would test again and check it within the time - looks promising!!:thumbup:

silas, get busy girl!!:winkwink:

Omg Emma, that's a pink line!!! I'm a little excited for you! Maybe you ovulated earlier this month when you were on holiday without your opks?? Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

I poas earlier and thought I saw a line developing but then it dried and I'm pretty sure it was the indent line or evap 😢 xx

Hopefully not, natilly, perhaps you'll wake up tomorrow to a lovely surprise :) Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->