• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Dried...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150325_140258_zps9kuazems.jpg

:hi: everyone

Jeesh I have missed so much! No testing for me today congrats to everyone with bfp I will update front page later. No testing for me.

Emma that looks really pink! Were these the ones from last month?

Fingers crossed it gets darker l really hope so xx

:hi: everyone

Jeesh I have missed so much! No testing for me today congrats to everyone with bfp I will update front page later. No testing for me.

Emma that looks really pink! Were these the ones from last month?

Fingers crossed it gets darker l really hope so xx

Hi wanting there same brand off diff seller n dif batch.iv got a thread and had faint pink line on diff test too last night xx

Wowsa Emma congratulations. That's so early to get positives I hope I get the same results LOL

I kno very early so not gettin excited just yet !!

I know you said you're not getting excited yet but... That's so exciting!!! :haha: Congrats :flower:

I know you said you're not getting excited yet but... That's so exciting!!! :haha: Congrats :flower:

Lol leanne !!! :))
Ran out of them thick ics did 2 hr hold again and thin ic cnt seen much !! Think i need wait x

Emma, that's a gorgeous line -- congratulations!!

WAG, how are you feeling today?

Hoping, boo about the evap. Hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Me, I'm 9dpo and just planning to wait another couple of days to test. All the positives on this thread have really got my hopes up!!

Haha you're even worse than I am for testing, Emma! You won't see much progression every two hours :) Try and hold out til tomorrow morning :)

Emma, that's a gorgeous line -- congratulations!!

WAG, how are you feeling today?

Me, I'm 9dpo and just planning to wait another couple of days to test. All the positives on this thread have really got my hopes up!!

Thanks hun but think them tests must be really sensitive or my wee is diluted as not a line now :((
Good luck for testing hun xx

I just can't keep up, so congratulations to all the pink lines and fx the rest of us get the same results soon!! Bfn again for me this morning, 8dpo I think?! Xx

I just can't keep up, so congratulations to all the pink lines and fx the rest of us get the same results soon!! Bfn again for me this morning, 8dpo I think?! Xx

keep testing hun still very early yet :hugs:

Still plenty of time :)

Ladies, don't know if you've seen this link, but you can choose which dpo you are and it gives you your chances of getting a bfp. So it seems that until 11 dpo were definitely still in with a chance!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=11

That's brill! Thanks for posting that, I do feel better now ☺ I really want it to happen this cycle or next because Oh has a new job and he will be working away through the week and only home on weekends meaning there's a pretty high chance we won't be able to bd when I'm ovulating!!! Xx

Hi guys sorry i've been mia will read & catch up now 8dpo today i tested & bfn will test again tomorrow. Both times i got bfp on 9dpo though so thought i'd at leasr see something but stark white. I know it's early but now feeling tomorrows will be bfn too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->