• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Well I am not feeling too positive today either (makes a change:laugh2:)

I have the same test this morning with same faintest line ever.

Waiting for AF.

I have booked an appt with the docs but I don't suppose there is much they can do - maybe I can start using progesterone cream? anyone used this before?

:( I'm so sorry! Still hoping for you!!

Never used progesterone cream but my reflexologist and acupuncturist both recommended baby aspirin and doctor said to go for it.., have you tried it?

No I haven't but I will ask my Doctor about that too- thanks!

My husband is being very sweet and saying we can just try next month but I don't see the point if this keeps happening- i just can't handle a 4th Chemical- i am starting to get worried now :wacko:

Jumpingo, do you really think there's a shadow?

Of course (!!!!) I dug my test out of the bin and I can see a line. Odd as it was the bottom one I could see a shadow in, but after I dug them out, the line is in the top one. Not holding my breath, I think it's a nasty evap. Too thin, no colour ANDY could only see it with the light angles just so lol. But still doing a hold and retesting in a couple of hours to see if I can see anything.

Thanks body for tricking me :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
But surely the superdrug test would of picked something up yesterday? I just don't believe it :( x

Not if there wasn't enough Hcg to pick up. I don't like the superdrug tests. Have you got a frer? :thumbup:

I tried a free Sunday which was negative..
I thought superdrug were super sensitive hence why I'm so sceptical x

Lol I'm the opposite, I swear by superdrug!! They're 15miu though, just like frer so perhaps your hcg was a bit too low yesterday. How sensitive is the other one you took (one showing a line)?

It doesn't say on the box what sensitivity it is, and iv lost the leaflet :( I remember reading the leaflet yesterday but obviously threw it away x

Jumpingo, do you really think there's a shadow?

Of course (!!!!) I dug my test out of the bin and I can see a line. Odd as it was the bottom one I could see a shadow in, but after I dug them out, the line is in the top one. Not holding my breath, I think it's a nasty evap. Too thin, no colour ANDY could only see it with the light angles just so lol. But still doing a hold and retesting in a couple of hours to see if I can see anything.

Thanks body for tricking me :growlmad:

i see something for sure, but would say test again in the morning and check within the time limit. and, as long as AF doesn't show, there's always a chance! hang in there!!:hugs: these days are the hardest i think!:dohh:

Hoping, I see a line clear on your last piccie but can't tell colour but on the first photos you posted, I'm sure I see a pink line? Xx

Hoping, I see a line clear on your last piccie but can't tell colour but on the first photos you posted, I'm sure I see a pink line? Xx

Oh I hope so!!! I can't decide whether it's grey or not, but my husband (who works doing visual special effects so has really good colour vision) says it's grey :( Bless him, doesn't know it's mine, told him it was someone in the forum's.

Currently holding wee to see if I can get a clearer line - and within the time limit! But think I'm going to be disappointed :(

Thanks lillian hun xxx

Hoping i see the line too hope its a bfp xx

Tasha def bfp tht hun !! Xx

Boo! It was an evap :( Onky managed a 2 1/2 hour good but had no liquids whatsoever and it's stark white, no doubt about it. Hopefully this will change tomorrow or the day after! Come on rainbow, come my way!!!

Any other testers today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 12
Blue dye, but a line! Eeeeeek thick and blue too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
It's a lot more visible in person don't know why it's not picking up on picture

Boo! It was an evap :( Onky managed a 2 1/2 hour good but had no liquids whatsoever and it's stark white, no doubt about it. Hopefully this will change tomorrow or the day after! Come on rainbow, come my way!!!

Any other testers today?

u sure thats stark white????
2.5 hr hold not much either ....keep positive hun XX

and tasha i just replied on your thread TOTALLY BFP !! xxx CONGRATS

Any other testers today?

u sure thats stark white????
2.5 hr hold not much either ....keep positive hun XX

Thank you! We'll see what tomorrow brings I suppose :)

just took my last thick strip test... 2 hour old pee was yellow tho lol!! TMI

9 mins
tweaked

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/cfb608e9-81bc-409a-8c3b-595d1102733a_zpshmipjmzf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->