• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Lillian you can def ov before 12 hours i have before...
Jus depends on body..

Tasha good luck this cycle hope no more evaps for us or false pos !!

Ladies off to airport now ill try m fetch the good weather back

Xxx

Have fun Emma! How long you going for and where are you going? Xx

I've updated the front page phew anyone need updated or not on there let me know xx

How are we all this morning?
3-4dpo for me and it feels like I should 14dpo just hate the waiting!

I got one in last night in the end :happydance: I am counting today as day 1, although I am getting some cramps this am.

I keep worrying that I missed the window but even if I started to ovualte yesterday morning, I still may have caught the egg last night - obsessing way too much about it :blush:

Go on Lillian :D
Ye im thinking exactly the same but im pretty sure you would of had enough spermies waiting to tackle that egg
Just pray this is our month can't remember it being so hard with conceiving my first it just happened now were on cycle 4.. I know it isn't a lot to some but I just feel like we've been trying forever

Hi Natalie88, Yes me too, I feel like I have been here forever. Got pregnant first time trying with both my babies and they were both totally healthy and I now I just had two chemicals in a row :( not sure why now but I think maybe just bad luck (and a short LP). On cycle #5 now. I find getting pregnant quite easy, it's just making them stick I have problem with.

The four times I got pregnant i had sex within a few hours (before and after) getting the surge (going by ewcm), and this time it was over 12 hours later. Bit frustrated as we only missed one night and the was THE night! :growlmad:

Well cm has gone sticky and tacky, so def ov yesterday. Bit gutted as was kind of hoping it might have been today.

Sperm can live up to 6 days hun don't get too down on it your still in with a very good chance :)

Im bored of waiting as well! I just want to poas but no logical reason to ha.
Lillian, we only dtd 5 days before ov with ds and got caught so ur still def in hun

I just want next Friday to hurry up as im going to try and hold out ha xxx

Sperm can live up to 6 days hun don't get too down on it your still in with a very good chance :)

Thanks for being so positive for me but it was at least 36hrs before i ovulated that I had sex (before positive opk) and most sperm only live 1-2 days. I am pushing it with that one!

..... BUT I did have sex at 7.30pm last night, so i am hoping the egg was still there. my left ovary was very tender around 2pm, so I am pretty sure it all started mid morning with light cramps. I'm just not sure how soon after ovulating my cm would change to sticky? hoping only a few hours as that would mean I was still ovualting late last night :thumbup:

edit: i am def suited to the title of this thread :wacko:

I think were all suited to the the title of the thread :haha: all in it together :thumbup:

Have a lovely time Emma, yeah we had some horrible Evaps last cycle didn't we! This will be our month I'm sure of it!! X

I'm certainly fitting Into the title I'm a bit crazy and I certainly go that way in 2ww and analyse everything!

I'm gonna try and hold out testing as long as possible haha let's see how that goes!

We should defo all stick together regardless if we get bfp or not at the same time seems like a lovely group we have here :thumbup:

ASFM I got a temp dip today so expected a peak but another high so unless I got a second temp dip tomorrow and my monitor changes. If I don't see a peak this month (second cycle first showed no peak) then I will be reverting back to the old cbfm as never had that issue.

Got this today

I've started using the softcups and preseed xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
I've never used cbfm. Seems confusing lol
We definitely are a nice group it's nice to be able to chat about things. My hubby is not interested about opk etc, im doubting I can hold off til next Friday but im hoping I can xxx

My CM has gone sticky now and was having lots of pains last night and today and got a temp dip this morning so really have no clue what's going on and loads of ewcm last night :wacko:

My old cbfm has never let me down always got peaks straight away first month but this monitor that I got it's the advanced one first month I used it no peak detected but got a bfp and a positive opk temp also confirmed lost baby in January my last cycle was my first proper one and no peak showing but the new monitor is common to miss peak first month but I have no clue if I miss it again??

My hubby doesn't like talking about it too and it's nice to talk about all sorts of different things. Plus it's not often you come across a nice solid group of nice ladies. I'm in a group on fb that I've been on since after Erin was born and she's nearly 2 they are so lovely and it's so nice to see what we are doing and how big our kids are getting!

Xxx

Yes, lovely to vent on here- my husband thinks I am mental :wacko: He thought I was showing him a positive pregnancy test yesterday when i showed him the clearblue smiley :dohh: no idea!!

I am feeling rotten with a cold and my children have been keeping me going all day from 5.30am, so i am looking forward to visiting friends in London tomorrow night :) I dont usually like weekends in the TWW as they tend to drag but this one should go quickly :happydance:

I feel like a bit of a fraud counting this TWW though as I am sure we missed the egg - MUST, STOP, OBSESSING! :dohh:

I'm certainly fitting Into the title I'm a bit crazy and I certainly go that way in 2ww and analyse everything!

I'm gonna try and hold out testing as long as possible haha let's see how that goes!

We should defo all stick together regardless if we get bfp or not at the same time seems like a lovely group we have here :thumbup:

ASFM I got a temp dip today so expected a peak but another high so unless I got a second temp dip tomorrow and my monitor changes. If I don't see a peak this month (second cycle first showed no peak) then I will be reverting back to the old cbfm as never had that issue.

Got this today

I've started using the softcups and preseed xx

How's it been using softcups hun? Read so much on them and everything is positive so if im not successful this cycle will definately be buying some.. Are they a bit tricky to insert and take out?

I agree this is a lovely group, love coming on here to chat about all this and especially with us all going through the same thing.. Can't talk to hubby as he hasn't got a clue he thinks we do it once and that should do it lol

I've got a softcup and would like to know about the insert of it too! Should you do it before standing up or are you ok to quickly run to the loo? My Oh is exactly the same, has no clue of timings or anything!!

Still waiting for my pos opk, cm starting to get a little ew now so hopefully next few days for me xxx

Very easy, I do it while laying down I wouldn't get up for a good 10-15 mind after. I pop a little preseed on it and then squeeze both sides then you slide it in and don't push up push back if that makes sense so you feel it behind your pubic bone I leave mine in all night then to take out hook your finger on your right then push slightly as if your were trying to poo with your muscles and it eases out :haha:

I had promising CM today, so thinking i'll check again tomorrow and see whats up. Dont really think i'm about to O or anything, but you never know.

I have this thing about sticking things up there ... am I weird? Plus, I have never heard of these things you ladies talk about using. I'm such a TTC idiot. I need a TTC for Dumbies I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->