Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Oh I'm sorry Hun I truly am!! :cry: just rest and look after yourself big hugs xxxx

So so sorry to read this Glong, like others have said take care of yourself. We're all here for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Thanks all. Your kind words are so nice at such a hard time.

I will seek doctors advise tomorrow, I'm not sure what happens now. Do they need to check everythings come away or what?

We will ttc straight away...

Cd1 I suppose today?

I think with early miscarriage they just leave your body to do what it's doing and unless you have any worries you don't have to see them again.. My sister in law had 6 and the only one they ever did anything with was when she went for her 12 week scan and the baby didn't have a heartbeat but she hadn't started bleeding naturally so had to help. I hope it goes smoothly darling and you don't have much pain. :hugs: x

Would I count today as cd1 then?

Would I count today as cd1 then?

Yes you would, however if your bleeding goes on longer than your usual period you can expect everything else to be a bit delayed too

I've just found out I'm in the same boat as you, will be treating today as cd1 and starting my clomid tomorrow. Next time we will both be lucky

If you're planning to TTC straight away I'd also do some pregnancy tests to monitor yourself back down to negative. These thing can sometimes take some time to go back to zero and I'd hate for you to have any more heartache next cycle.

If you're planning to TTC straight away I'd also do some pregnancy tests to monitor yourself back down to negative. These thing can sometimes take some time to go back to zero and I'd hate for you to have any more heartache next cycle.

Yes I will wait for the bleeding to stop then do some tests to make sure it's not positive anymore xx

Yes I will wait for the bleeding to stop then do some tests to make sure it's not positive anymore xx

I got told last time that you won't ovulate until 2 weeks after your hcg gets back to normal. So if you're still getting positives once the bleeding has stopped you may end up with delayed ovulation

It is very similar to my last miscarriage. I bled at 6+1 & it was only around 5 days if i remember rightly. I started ttc again straight away but as i have pcos i can't tell you how it effected my next cycle length as my cycles are irregular.

Good luck glong & see about trying baby aspirin when u get your next bfp, i swear i've lost 4 babies not on aspirin but stayed pregnant the 3 times i used aspirin. It could be worth a try xx

Oh glong I'm so very sorry for your loss. I had a loss at 6 weeks back in November, and the doctors monitored my hcg levels to make sure they were dropping. I bled for about a week, and then got my period at exactly 6 weeks after the day the miscarriage started. I was still getting positive tests for a long time after the bleeding started (maybe 2 weeks), so I agree you should monitor until the test goes negative.

Please take care of yourself during this time. Such a hard thing to go through. Thinking of you xoxox

if your not passing clots its possible that you could carry on with this pregnancy. not being rude but i dont understand why you r set on thinking this is a misscariage..my mom bled her whole pregnancy... as long as heres not clots.

There is always a chance but I think a mother always knows.. Glong always felt there was something wrong and to be honest she hasn't had much to say she's wrong bless her.. I think she should focus on keeping strong and the future. IF everything is ok then she will find out in time but I think it's best to face the truth at this stage.. As awful and cruel as it is.
Bigs hugs again sweetie I'm thinking of you in this heartbreaking time xxxx

Thanks girls.

As it's been said I've always thought it wasn't right. From the tests not darken, betas not doubling then nothing but thicken lining on scan at 6 weeks, now the bleeding. No clots as yet but very heavy and lots of pains, if anything changes and but some chance I'm still pregnant then it's truely a mircle.

Meh.

I'm at work today.

This is today's test, still a line but certainly lighter than I've had

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads