Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Yes that is lighter Hun, I hope your ok love. How's the bleeding today? X

This is it dried... Still lighter I think...

Bleeding is still ok, not much unless I go to loo then quite a bit when I wipe, not major clots or anything as yet....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 15
Thats still a good strong line, what did doctor advise?
Do you not wait till after bleeding to test?

It is, yes but it's lighter. They haven't advised anything really. Only if I get bad pains to call them otherwise I have to wait for bloods Friday and then after bloods, depending on results a scan next Friday.

I'm just going to test every couple of days to make sure it goes back to negative because we will try again straight away I need to no it's negative first so as and when I do get a positive I'll know it's a new pregnancy and not left over.

I think that's the best way to do it Hun, you don't want to be wondering if it's a new pregnancy or not. I have heard it's a little easier to get pregnant after losing a baby similar to when you've just given birth so I hope it happens quick for you x

Ah sorry i mis understood your post yesterdatly saying you would seek doctors advice.

Can u ttc before a period or is this classed as a period?

Im going as this is period and cd1 was yesterday although I had a few days of spotting before it got heavy yesterday.

Only need to seek doctors advise if I'm in pain otherwise just got to wait it out :(

Morning all,

I don't have any pregnancy tests left, will get some today, but I did an opk and it's now negative, it was blazing positive when I was pregnant so expecting pregnancy test to be negative now.

Glad these are negative so I can now monitor ovulation ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
How are you feeling glong? Is all going ok, hope you dont have too much pain x

Good luck glong :) excited to see how this month goes for you.

How are you feeling now?

Im OK, bleeding wasn't anything bad at all really, not even a heavy period. Strange....

Still going for bloods Friday to confirm its all back to normal I suppose. Will do pregnancy test tomorrow morning aswell.

Will do opk daily from now every morning just incase as not sure when or if it will happen this cycle

2 of my 4 losses were light ish bleeding but it all went back to zero within a week so obviously was enough for everything to go xx

Thats brilliant news glong, just like a period, much easier to handle - im glad all went ok. At least now you can focus on next cycle etc x

Yes indeed just hope my hcg has gone back to <5 when I have bloods Friday.

Do they check everythings come away or just believe it had?

I had scans with 2 & bloods with all 4 so bloods should be enough if showing negative x

Just done a cheap test. 1hr 30min hold. Negative. It's Deffo over xx

Well you knew that so at least this just confirms that you are into another cycle and you can plan for that which is a positive thing. Roll on for ovulation day x

There's the faintest of faint lines actually. Give it another day or 2 and there will certainly be nothing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->