Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Hellooooo? Where is everyone on this thread?? Let's have an update, girlies! Even if you're not testing any time soon, let's hear how it's all going :)
Babydust for all!!!! What a beauuuuuutiful day it is :D

Beautiful day here too! And the best thing is I have another week of the school hols too!! FF decided that I'm 5DPO today, which is about what I suspected. So I'll be teting Friday 7th I think if no :witch: or temp drop.
Had to take DH's :sperm: sample into hospital this morning. Hope it's all OK. They flippin' well lost the last one!! He was not too pleased to say the least!

Hey girls x
How are we all doing??
I'm coming up to the end of the 1ww AF is due on friday so if she isnt here by sunday I'll test although I'm not holding out much hope havent had many symptoms at all

so far I've had
sickness
tiredness
yesterday was spent crying & having no energy whatsoever
also had hightened smell could really smell dog food the other day but we havent got a dog :huh: smelt really strong stale cigerettes at work yet no one near me that smokes & could smell something dodgy while in bed the other day, like a fusty smell then about 5 minutes later it went odd times

Hey guys 7DPO for me today!
tearful, tired, achy and a bit more tearful :rofl:
I think i could just be an emotional wreck this month so possibly not symptoms!

AF was due Weds but due to late Ovulation probably will now put in an appearance at the weekend!

Hope you are all good - i am painfully happy today as my first appointment at the clinic for IVF has been bumped up from 22 Jan 09 to 20 November 08 - thank heavens for cancellations! Wooooooooooooooop!!!!!

i am painfully happy today as my first appointment at the clinic for IVF has been bumped up from 22 Jan 09 to 20 November 08 - thank heavens for cancellations! Wooooooooooooooop!!!!!

Thats fab news congrats hun x x x

Reedy: the smell thing sounds odd. Let's hope it's a sign.
Rachelle: great news about the appointment. Do you mind me asking how long you waited for it from being referred? I've been TTC for 18 months now. I've been seeing a gyny since August and am having a Lap and Dye in a couple of weeks. They have said they will then think about referring me for fertility treatment. I'm wondering what the wait will be like.

:happydance: :happydance:

Thanks guys! I don't feel quite so lonely here now! Hehehe...

Rachelle, that's fab news about being bumped up the list! You hardly have to wait any time at all now! Fantastic :D so pleased for you!

Sounds like you guys aren't holding out too much hope for this month, but you never know eh?! I think O've got enough "hope" for all of us put together! I've been very hyper tody, I will STILL eat my hat if I'm not PG! I was expecting the internet cheapies to arrive today but they haven't :hissy:
I'm kinda annoyed cos AF is due on Wednesday and I have a shop-bought test sat in the cupboard that I can use on Wednesday, so if those internet ones don't arrive tomorrow then it'll be a waste! I can take the shop bought one from my due date, so I might as well just wait now and do that! I considered buying some early detection ones in Tesco today, but DH didn't fancy paying £10 just to avoid waiting two days to use the one I already have hehe!!

But I'm on a real high, and still no signs ofthe :witch: at all. I'm feeling very pregnant now, so fingers tightly crossed!! Weeeee!!!! (lol sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me today! Just so darned happy!! lol) :yipee:

Anywho, Babydust for all! Whether it be next month to try again or fertility treatment coming up, I'm sure we'll all have our little bundles of joy before long!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Shadow x x x

Loving the PMA Shadowrat!!! Send some to me too please!!

*Sends PMA to everyone!*

(Gawd knows, there's enough of it to go around! What's wrong with me?! LOL)

Off to bed now girlies, hopefully I'll be testing (FINALLY!) tomorrow YAY!!!

Nite :)

Shadow x x

Hi Girls!

For some reason I have not been able to get on this site for 2 days -- torture!

AF due officially tomorrow, but things are still odd!!! I don't think I know anything anymore. Extremely gassy, uterus still tilted back, no cramps, but I'm still getting BFN. Don't know if they are bad ones (cheapies), if I really Od later than I thought or what. CM really creamy and has ben all along since O, Cervix still pointing to the rear and that is so not usual. I wonder If my mind isn't doing this to my body. I don't even feel like AF will start tomorrow.

I'll tell you where I am :)

https://chopra.com/seduction

Off to eat dinner in a bit, then Deepak has an evening event. It's all really wonderful, and intense, and tiring. I am in a good place. I have a 1 hour. consult with Dr. David Simon (Dr. Chopra's partner) on Wed about all this fertility stuff. :hug:

This is who I am studying under, so they have an interest in these baby plans of mine...

Hey ladies

Hope you are all good and smiley - all that PMA from shadow MUST surely be working!!!

Om - hope that the symptoms are a good sign and that you may be tempted to :test: - will that PMA and :dust: i'm sure some more of us are in for good luck!

My temps are still up despite me being 100% positive that :witch: would arrive early due to horrid cramping - i never get a heads up like that, just a temp dip. Who knows - sooooooooooo not getting my hopes up but i'll have a slice of shadow's PMA with a dollop of cream! :rofl:

Glad to hear your temps still up Rachelle. Looks good.
Ompath: I hope that you get a :bfp: soon!!!
I have a few mild symptoms, but ignoring the lot of them this month, as I have had every PG symptom in the books since my MC in May, and they have all come to :bfn:s!

I'm not getting my hopes up promise :blush: but just been to the toilet & had a bit of browny/yellowy cm which could be one of 2 things possible AF on its way or dare I say it...........implantation *does a tiny weeny jump of excitement* please please let it be the latter

Hey ladies, didn't want to read and run but am just out the door to buy another test (cheapies came this am and gave me a :bfn: :( )
I'm starting to slightly doubt my PMA powers, but maybe the crappy test is just cheap and rubbish hehehe.
I'll reply properly to all your exciting symptoms etc. when I get back (and test again... man, that FMU i gonna be well tested!! lol)
Chat later girlies :)

Shadow x

Good Luck Shadow hope the :bfn:s are down to cheap crappy tests & you get your :bfp: with new HPTs x x x x :dust: to you x x x x

:D Thanks, Reedy :)
So I went and bought a superdrug own brand HPT which works up to 4 days before AF is due, and used this morning's FMU- :bfn: I'm afraid :(
I am really starting to doubt myself now, I was so sure earlier in the month that all the signs were there and I just *felt* PG... Still lots of lotiony CM, still none of my normal signs of AF. At this point and earlier in previous months, I've just KNOWN that I wasn't PG and that :witch: would come. This month has been totally different. I still have my PMA, though, and I'm not giving up hope just yet: We'll see if AF comes tomorrow, eh? Bit gutted, though, as I did half expect to see results already, like Sash did :hissy:

Anywho... All of your symptoms are sounding much more positive, ladies!!

Reedy: Fingers firmly crossed that your signs are down to implantation! Do you usually get spotting like that before AF? Cos I never do, so for me, that seems like a good sign :)

Om: Seems like you're in a very similar position (mentally, physically?) to me. Could be that the :bfn:s are just not picking it up yet, that's what I'm hoping anyway!! Good luck on Wed! Sounds like interesting stuff, I hope it all helps you to get your :bfp: :) Keep us posted...

Rachelle: Temps are sounding hopeful! You're welcome to share the PMA hehe! I do still have plenty, although it's been a bit squashed today :( I was soooo hyper yesterday maybe I spent it all too quickly! lol Good luck if you decide to test: If not, good luck with fertility stuff next month! Not long now! :)

I wonder how Sash is getting on... Anyone know? Has she had her :bfp: confirmed yet?

:dust: for all, and big :hug: :D

Shadow x

Yes Shadow, it does look as though we are in the same boat. I've been constipated, but it could be that I've been sitting on my bum in lotus position for the past two days! No AF, BFN from my last cheapie. AF due today, and no signs that AF is starting. We'll see...honestly, if I'm not preg, I just wish we could get on with it already!

Good luck to all!

Reedy: Fingers firmly crossed that your signs are down to implantation! Do you usually get spotting like that before AF? Cos I never do, so for me, that seems like a good sign :)

No never have it before AF (TMI moment) it I had a bit of cm on my black knickers so i wiped it with tissue & it was a browny/yellowy colour then I wiped & it was there too x

I wonder how Sash is getting on... Anyone know? Has she had her :bfp: confirmed yet?

I'm still around! :D Super busy at work and in a foul mood today for some reason. Possibly due to ridiculous traffic and a lack of sleep ... oh, and the fact that 75 of my students have projects due today and they are making me very tense!!!!

Anyway, I am doing well. Feeling quite a bit of m/s (not puking but very queasy) which is fairly unusual for so early as I hear. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday but :witch: was due yesterday and nowhere to be seen :yipee: I did another hpt as well and there was absolutely no doubting it - the line was as dark as the control line.

So all is well :) Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->