Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

hello everybody from the old link and hello to everybody "new"!
hope you are all doing well!

I am CD 5 today....

hello everybody from the old link and hello to everybody "new"!
hope you are all doing well!

I am CD 5 today....

Hello again :) Hope you're having a good weekend. My OH is sick in bed, so I'm playing nurse.

Anyone mind if I jump in? I'm CD3 today and it will be our first month TTC. I am so excited !!!!

Anyone mind if I jump in? I'm CD3 today and it will be our first month TTC. I am so excited !!!!

Welcome :) That's so exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Are you just going to go 'natural' and see what happens or are you charting?

Hi Sash and hello again Hekate and Tanya!!!

Sarah: we did have a SA done but the hospital lost the sample!!!!! :dohh: So DH needs to do it again, and is not a happy chappie. To be honest, I do have a feeling it may flag up some problems. DH is a heavy drinker, and I have worried for a long time that this is effecting his little fellas. It will be interesting to see what it says when we eventually get a result! We'll have to wait till my next school holiday now, as I will have to drive it up to the hospital again, and this is only Mon-Fri 9-4. DH can't drive and you have to hand it in within an hour of getting it.
I'm having a Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Tube flush on Nov 10th to see what's going on inside me too (gyny thinks I have Endo and a OVcyst), so hopefully we will have some answers very soon.

My witch is leaving the building which is great, and I'm celebrating my birthday a day early today and being VERY lazy!

Hi Sash and hello again Hekate and Tanya!!!

Sarah: we did have a SA done but the hospital lost the sample!!!!! :dohh: So DH needs to do it again, and is not a happy chappie. To be honest, I do have a feeling it may flag up some problems. DH is a heavy drinker, and I have worried for a long time that this is effecting his little fellas. It will be interesting to see what it says when we eventually get a result! We'll have to wait till my next school holiday now, as I will have to drive it up to the hospital again, and this is only Mon-Fri 9-4. DH can't drive and you have to hand it in within an hour of getting it.
I'm having a Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Tube flush on Nov 10th to see what's going on inside me too (gyny thinks I have Endo and a OVcyst), so hopefully we will have some answers very soon.

My witch is leaving the building which is great, and I'm celebrating my birthday a day early today and being VERY lazy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (for tomorrow):happydance::happydance::happydance:

NikiJJones - Happy Birthday today? tomorrow? I still get confused between the UK and Canadian time difference and we have been here a year...! lol
Enjoy your day - AF has left me too....surprisingly short - but not complaining.
CD 5 for me.

Morning girls
Think the :witch: has finally left me so we can finally get back to making that baby x

CD7 today x

Happy Birthday Nikki x

Welcome :) That's so exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Are you just going to go 'natural' and see what happens or are you charting?

Thanks Sarah+ ! We are charting using the Creighton Model, which we find to be very easy to use and follow. I like it because we are both responsable for choosing whether to acheive or avoid a pregnancy.

I'm on CD 5 now so hopefully will conceive in the next 2 weeks! :cloud9:

hi all - just wanted to wish you all luck for this cycle... roll on :bfp:s!! :happydance::happydance::hug:

I'm CD5 and had a lovely birthday. Thanks for all the messages. Weekend was great, and today wasn't too bad considering that it was Monday!
My AF came back today lightly, which is annoying after only spotting on Saturday/ Sunday, but hopefully she'll be gone tomorrow.
SMEP begins soon!!! We'll be going for the odd numbered days this time CD9 Friday and CD11 Sunday, as we have friends staying Saturday night, and then every other day until I get a +OPK.
What is everyone else's plan of attack this month?

Hi everyone :)

Good to see the planning for this months' :bfp:s is well under way.

It's day ten of spotting for me. No idea what's going on. My chart is just confusing me. I hope it just stops are I can consider it very light AF and get onto my next cycle :) I'm now all out of whack with my cycle buddies :hissy:

Hi Ladies......I hope I can join too - my CD1 was October 4th --- this will be 5th cycle ttC #1.....Nearly everyone in my previous cyclebuddy thread got BFPs so I can bring some of that luck over here I hope!

Hi Ladies......I hope I can join too - my CD1 was October 4th --- this will be 5th cycle ttC #1.....Nearly everyone in my previous cyclebuddy thread got BFPs so I can bring some of that luck over here I hope!

Welcome :) It must be your turn this month then (and all of us with you!)

So today is CD 7 and I'm thinking of the same plan of action Niki - We have guests staying over Sunday night so I'm thinking Fri/Sat and Mon - If my past Ovs are anything to go by I should OV CD14 which will be next Tues 14th so Thanksgiving weekend might bring me some luck.! I'm not temping or anything just going with my body this time, its still early days for me as I only had my coil removed 5 weeks ago....Fingers crossed though Ladies x x x Lets hope some of hopefuls luck rubs off.!

Hello All :hi:
I guess a few of you must be OPKing by now and I know there were some every 2nd day :sex: plans, so just wanted to drop by and say good luck :hugs:

After 13 days of spotting, I think AF might finally be here (I thought that too on Oct 1st when I started this thread, lol), which is a relief. I did a test this morning, and BFN, but no great shock. Was having some nausia and after no proper AF, thought it was prob a good idea.

Have fantastic weekends

I'm on CD11 now so should be ovulating in around 8 days according to my ticker but going with the bd'ing as often as possible bcus I'm not using OPKs or charting just letting nature take its course x

Hope everyone's well x

I'm on CD11 now so should be ovulating in around 8 days according to my ticker but going with the bd'ing as often as possible bcus I'm not using OPKs or charting just letting nature take its course x

Hope everyone's well x

I think there's a lot to be said for that approach. If my cycles were a bit more reg, that's what I'd be giving a go. Stress has a lot to answer for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->