Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Still waiting for OV here. CBFM still on Low, so we are carrying on BD every other day for now. Sarah: have fun with your guests. Let's hope the OV fairy visits us both soon.

Have a good time away sarah x

Think I Ov'd over the weekend but cant be sure so just got to wait & see x

should now be in the 2ww if my tcker is right but who knows

Have my fingers crossed for you girls x x x

sarah - have a good time!

nikiJ - sorry ovulation lets you wait so long!:hugs:

reedy - good luck! hope you caught the eggy!

How is everyone doing for symptom spotting?
I am thinking I am 8dpo (using only my body signs....lol) so I could be a few days earlier or later...Either way I think my BDing schedule this month should have given the little swimmers a good chance of meeting the egg.....!
So approaching the 1ww...
I still have sore nipples (but only on the end)
I have had intermittent waves of nausea that last only 30 mins then they are gone.
Low backache that I can only liken to AF cramping...?
Feeling hot at night - even though its bloody freezing here!
You'd think after 2 children I would know by now, but the symptoms were so very different..with DD I had morning sickness up until 20 weeks and with DS I didnt have any!
Anyway, part of writing this down is to remember all the niggles month to month and study any changes intensely!
I think I will wait until Fri and test, I know I will only be 11/12 dpo, but I have some Internet Cheapies burning a hole in my underwear drawer!!!

Maple leaf: those symptoms sound really promising!!! Sending you :dust:!!!

Well I got a CBFM high this morning! Yay!!! DH was really down last night so did not want to BD, but we managed it this morning instead (although he didn't want to). Weird thing is I woke in the night with really severe OV pain, so I just have a funny feeling I might have OVed in the night, but not sure what the CBFM is playing at if that is the case. Tomorrow morning's temps will give me more of a clue. Hoping DH is feeling a bit better by tomorrow as we may have to BD tomorrow morning too. He has been so positive about it all this month until this weekend, and now is really off BDing again. This always happens just around OV time. And I don't even tell him what the OPKs and CBFM says anymore. It's like he's a mind reader though!!
(Apologies to those of you who are reading this for the second time: I'm cutting and pasting today!!!!)

well think I'm about 3dpo
symptoms :-
One very sore nipple - could be because I've been playing with it a lot to see if it hurts :rofl:
Feeling sick - I always feel sick
Very tired - late nights & getting up early
:dohh::rofl:

Good Luck this month girls

:rofl:!! I'm so bad at prodding my bbs to see if they are tender every month that I think I actually bruise them!

:rofl:!! I'm so bad at prodding my bbs to see if they are tender every month that I think I actually bruise them!

:rofl: think thats whats happened to my nipple, although not quite sure why its only one :rofl:

*waves a hand nervously*
Hey ladies, I am brand spanking new to this whole forum business, and am TOTALLY lost on the lingo etc (reading your posts & having to look up every other word/abbreviation!)

I THINK I'm in the 2ww... Never tested for ovulation, but my cycles are very regular 28-dayers so I figure I ov'd at around the same time as you guys... Can I join the club??

Any helpful advice for a newbie (to the BD and the forum!) would be SO appreciated!

Good luck to you all this month :D

Hi shadowrat, welcome to B n B....
You are very welcome to join us lovely ladies on the hunt for the eternal BFP (Big Fat Positive....)lol
Have you got any symptoms that seem unusual for us to hanker over.....
There is a link somewhere to explain all the abbreviations, but good old English Long Hand is just as good....
The 2ww seems to drag forever and we like to analyze each others symptoms and compare notes, and then hopefully be there for each other no matter what the outcome at the end of the month...
How long have you been TTC?

Hi ShadowRat welcome to bnb/ttc/cyclebuddies :happydance:

I only really track my cycles & try & guess when I ovulate which should have been around fri/sat possibly sunday

this is my 2nd cycle & hoping its my last :happydance:as i would love to end this month with a beautiful :bfp:

oooh added to my list of symptoms (not that I'm on the look out or anything) I have really bad wind today & yesterday :blush: also I bought some new Bras about a month ago & they fit perfectly but today I've noticed myself pulling it up, it seems too small but my boobs dont hurt :huh: I'm confused.com :hissy:

How is everyone doing for symptom spotting?
I am thinking I am 8dpo (using only my body signs....lol) so I could be a few days earlier or later...Either way I think my BDing schedule this month should have given the little swimmers a good chance of meeting the egg.....!
So approaching the 1ww...
I still have sore nipples (but only on the end)
I have had intermittent waves of nausea that last only 30 mins then they are gone.
Low backache that I can only liken to AF cramping...?
Feeling hot at night - even though its bloody freezing here!
You'd think after 2 children I would know by now, but the symptoms were so very different..with DD I had morning sickness up until 20 weeks and with DS I didnt have any!
Anyway, part of writing this down is to remember all the niggles month to month and study any changes intensely!
I think I will wait until Fri and test, I know I will only be 11/12 dpo, but I have some Internet Cheapies burning a hole in my underwear drawer!!!

Hi Maple Leaf!

I'm testing Friday too!

TMI coming next - sorry :blush:
Feel heartburn, I'm bloated as hell, hot flushes, constipation... and my nipples are still sensitive on the ends. DP says bb are actually bigger. They do get in between my arms lately, i feel i cannot move freely.

I am not putting my expectations too high, but can't help feeling excited about this whole thing. I must say tho that I am a PMS sufferer, and therefore, all these can mean the :witch: is near...

:hug:

I'm am so happy to be here with you! Will post symptoms when I get through this post! x

I'm am so happy to be here with you! Will post symptoms when I get through this post! x

Welcome, ompath!! Are you as anxious (okay, impatient) to test as me?? :)

Hi Sash!
Impatient doesn't even count for it all...I have been testing like a fool. I am a pee-stick-aholic! I put some info in the about me intro section, this is my first month TTC.

I ordered some more early detection tests from the internet (pretty cheap, like 40p/80cents ea.) and I'll get those maybe tomorrow or Thu.

I actually have had symptoms, which I didn't have with my pregnancy with my son.

My periods are pretty spot-on 28 days. (I have terribly heavy periods though.)

This time was just the weirdest month I have ever experienced with periods. I don't know if it's because I've ben reading about babies and twins or what! It's like I sent some kind of message to my body to get ready.

1) My period came at day 27.

2) Normally, I have VERY clear skin. My body had FLIPPED! HUGE pimples. Very oily skin. Energy like no tomorrow.

3) I have felt my ovaries practically since CD9. OPK gave BFP on CD 11.

4) BDd CD 12, 13, 14 (no time to add more days)

5) CD 16 and 17 I was outstandingly exhausted and even took long naps, something I never do.

6) My left ovary is the one I've been feeling somewhat most of the month

7) last night I had a huge pain in my left side, but attributed this to gas.

8) This morning I had CM tinged with blood. No other time since peeing then.

Symptoms have been: fatigue, frequency of urination, extreme bloating, head feeling warm for a week (not taking BBT), abdominal fullness. These symptoms are all the time. This is usually my free time of the month when I look slimmer and have more energy.

I am a sloth. I am one with the computer.

Am I pregnant? (I know I am obsessed, anyway :) ):happydance:

Ompath - your symptoms sound great!!! Very optimistic..when is your AF due? If you are on a 28 day cycle then the Pinkish CM this am may have been implantation spotting?

Rebel - I'm with you there girl..I have been having heartburn, nips still sore and feel like there is a huge weight above my chest - wierd?, got a zit on my nose, low low low backache. The nausea I seem to only get about 10.30 at night? and it only lasts at the most 30 mins and I havent been sick....on saying that with DD I had M/S Morning/Noon and Night!
Roll on Friday.......if I can wait til then....lol

Sash......When are you gonna test? What are your symptoms this month?

AF is due the 28th, and I Od on the 13th, so I am 8 DPO. I'm thinking/hoping implantation spotting. But you know, we are all a little batty about now. I still don't think I could make myself feel this way -- we want to get pregnant, but this is only our first month TTC. Still very optimistic, yes.

This should be a good week for this group coming up with symptoms!:hugs:

Hi Ompath

welcome to BnB x

Your symptoms sounds great good luck x x x

Ompath: Reading your symptoms looks very familiar to me. I've had most of the same ones! How exciting!

We've been ttc since mid July, but I had no idea what I was doing so we started immediately after I came off the pill (duh!!) and I was surprised when I got the withdrawal bleed!! I was like "Eh? AF isn't due yet!" Bless...
So this is really our third PROPER month of trying, and we hoped that this month we were just throwing EVERYTHING at it and hoping that it worked! I've never used OPKs and haven't been following my BBT at all, so we did it from CD 10 - 16, every day!!! He was EXHAUSTED, bless him!

So symptoms...
The weirdest one is prolly intense feelings in my left ovary: I had a dream about it at around CD15, where the feeling of it was so strong that it made me dream that it was exploding out of me in a big lump! Horrible... But I've been feeling it lots this month, like never before.

I've been really tired this month: I've been sleeping 11/12 hours every night, which isn't TOTALLY unheard of for me (I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which makes me pretty exhausted most of the time!) But I don't usually sleep for quite that long!

I'm needing to pee really frequently, even to when I go there's very very little coming! Also I've had a pretty bloated feeling, but then I had that more last month, and it turned out to be AF!

Not really sure what these mean just yet; I expect most of them are totaqlly irrelevant! But it's great to share... I've not got sensitive boobs yet, but am checking for that every day.

I'm now off to take my Fertility Friend lessons!!

So I am prematurely testing because I'm a sucker for punishment and apparently enjoy wasting my money :rofl: This morning (9dpo) I am SURE that I saw a very faint positive line. Of course I doubt my certainty :lol: ... so I'll test again on Friday to see what I get :)

Here's hoping for an obvious :bfp: on Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->