Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Me too: I wish I had regular cycles!!! Mind you I tried the nature-taking-its-course one for about 10 months and nothing!!! Then I found OPKs and have been addicted to POAS ever since!!

hi all - hope you are all well and getting ready to catch eggie or have caught eggie :) Still no pos OPK yet but have O pains so dunno and temp was high today - so either I have already O'd or it will be a bit later than CD14... lets see... good luck girls!:hug:

well, I am getting impatient!! I would just like to ovulate already!!! Oh well, just having fun in the meantime ;)

I'm sure the little eggies are on their way! Maybe they're holding off so they make their mummys and daddys do lots of BDing so there's plenty of spermies to choose from!

Spotting didn't turn to AF (as I though it was going to so many times, lol) and I think I might have finally stopped spotting (after 14 long days!... please don't start again!). Absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle now. Don't think preg, as BFNs, so guess I'll just OPK every day now and hope it isn't too long.

Good luck all

I'm also still waiting for OV. My CBFM has not even given me a High yet this cycle, so I think it will be a while off yet. My DH is very keen to get me PG this month though, and that is a first, so let's hope that does the trick!!!
Let's hope we start getting some OVs on this thread soon.

CD 13 for me....no sign of ovulation yet, I am not temping or anything though so I am going on tell-tale ovulation pains that I normally get around CD14....BD CD 9/10/12 so will wait until tomorrow and see...No EWCM, though plenty of white CM which I usually get on the run up to OV so hoping to be in the 2WW before the end of the week.!
Then the fun and symptom spotting really starts lol.
Sarah + - I would definately have tested by now......! Spotting can occur in early pregnancy....You must have lots of willpower not to have tested yet.
Niki - Your DH sounds fantastic, enjoy the 'ride'....lol

Well, I am getting signs of CM though not as much as usual. I should be ovulating in the next few days ... then the 2WW. Always waiting for something, lol !!

Good luck to all ... this should be a fun week ;)

My CM is creamy again today, but my CBFM still on Low this morning so that is getting me down. I really want to OV at the weekend!!!!!
Managed BD last night. DH really being a star about it this cycle. He was shattered, but did not complain!!! I am so pleased. Every other month it has been moan, complain, argue. I do hope he sticks to this present course of action!

We need some OV :dust: on this thread!!!

Well, it seems as though I ovulated on Monday - my birthday!! :happydance: We BD'd on Saturday and then again on Monday (a.m. and p.m. - happy birthday to me!) and will most likely again tonight.

Now it's the 2WW ... good luck to you all!!

Good luck for your 2WW Sash. Let's hope we are all joining you soon!!!

good luck everyone... think I Od yesterday so lets hold thumbs!! Take care girls!:hug:

oh well I think I am out already!

I had funny short cycle last month and thought I may ov early again....I had ov-type pain around cd 10, but CBFM did not pick up ov (went to high so)...then I thought maybe I would ovulate day 16 or have pos opk (as "normal")...which is today...so I done insemination last night...but CBFM still not gone to peak and other opk also negative....
so it was far to early for insemination!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry Hekate. :hug:
I'm still getting CBFM Lows. Really cross with my body this month. Not sure how much longer DH will keep up the BDing without complaining.

I know what you mean nikkiJ about being cross with your body! so frustrating!
I had a pos opk this evening which is to late I think as I inseminated Tuesday night!

Okay, so I am nauseous as all hell tonight. Could be the huge dinner & very rich dessert I had at Milestones :lol: ... but I'm hoping it's an early symptom. It's a weird feeling to be a bit excited about feeling like I'm going to puke, haha.

I had this last night too.! Had a cheeky glass of rose wine and was just about to have a second glass and a huge wave of nausea hit me! I had to pour it back in the bottle...! After half an hour it had passed. CD18 for me so only 4dpo - not going to read too much into it...only time will tell. Hope its a sign for you Sash.

Let's hope these symptoms are early PG signs ladies. I don't think it's going to happen for me this month. CBFM still giving me Lows, no sign of any CM and OPK negatives. I've got a feeling this month is a no goer for me! I often OV late, but always have fertile CM by this stage.
How annoying!!!!

Hi Girls
Sorry some people's bodies are being uncooperative this month. I know that feeling!

Just wanted to check-in and say hi. Been busy as we have house guests and are going away for the next ten days, so I won't be logging in.

Hopefully I'll ov while away and come back to read about some BFPs in our little group.

Bye :hi:

:plane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->