Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Sash, I learned something important from my first pregnancy 9 years ago...

Don't throw pearls before swine...

which means, tell those who appreciate you and who will support you, no matter what. They will be joyful with you, and care for you when times are hard. Don't waste your love and oy on this who will be jealous, judgmental or aloof.

That said - I am so happy for you! BIG:hug:

Congrats Sash! Have a happy healthy 9 month!

Congratulations Sash x hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months x x x

Horray for you, Sash!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

How exciting that one of our group has a :bfp: :D Hope the luck rubs off on some of us this month!!

:dust: for all!!!

x x x

Morning all...my heads still buzzing from Sash's announcement....

CD24/28
Well I was going to POAS this morning, I had another bad night, headaches,dry mouth even though I sleep with it closed...? I had to keep licking my lips...lol Sore boobs have gone, bloated tum has gone, so when I went to test there was a blob of orange-jelly like discharge? (sorry TMI)...just one blob and nothing since.
So I have chickened out of testing now til Sunday......I feel like AF could show up anytime and I have to keep reminding myself that I felt like that in previous pregnancies...so until she shows I have to keep some PMA, but when you feel off its not so easy.
Hope you are all doing ok and not pulling too much hair out during the 2ww.

Super cool to have an announcement already for this group :D
Sorry you're feeling a bit pants, Maple Leaf... I slept weirdly too, very very vivid dreams. I am still feeling no :witch: pains today, and so I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm debating whether to get hold of some internet cheapie tests now to test before Wednesday, or whether I should just wait till Wednesday / Thursday and use the shop-bought one I still have (which says it only works from the day AF is due...) I've never tried a sensitive one that'd work earlier in the month before...

What do you think? How many of you will be waiting till next week to test?

Shadow xx

Well AF is here.....4 frickin days early! WTF So this has been a 24 day month....
I wanted to wish the rest of you ladies the very best of luck for the next few days.
I will continue stalking you all by keeping any eye on this thread...
I'm going to have to join the BFP for Xmas Group now arent I.....!
Best Wishes to All x

Awww.. Sorry to hear that, Maple... :hug:

Please do keep an eye on us! Fingers crossed tightly for you for next month. If your AF is early, could you have mistimed OV this month? Hope your time comes soon!! If you do end up waiting till Xmas, at least it'd be an AWESOME Xmas present for you and your friends and family!!

Sending big :hug:
Shadow x

I BD from day 10 anyway so should still have been covered.
I dont do the temping,OPK charting as I already have 2 lovely children, a 3rd would be nice.
I just go from OV pains which I thought I had on CD13?
I guess I will have to BD even earlier next month. X

Hey guys

Can i join your cycle?

Shadow told me you have some good :dust: going on so i wondered if i could join you!

I'm CD23 and normally have a 27 day cycle but i had late ovulation this month so will probably have a 30 day cycle.

I am waiting on IVF but i figure a cheer squad might be just what those :spermy: need!

Big :hug:

Hey Rachelle :D

Welcome to the group!! I'm actually very very new here myself :) Been trying for 3 months, hoping that this month is "the month"! Sash has just had her BFP, hopefully the halloween vibes will help us share her luck!

x x

Excellent news - well i wish you all lots of luck and hope that your stay in TTC is short and sweet! x

Welcome Rachelle!

Maple, Ok -- you can do this! I am telling myself the same thing! This last month I really didn't do all that I could to really learn what might be happening with me. Really. I took OPKs, but who knows how on it they are. I didn't reallllly temp. Honestly, we were not going or kids born the first week of July, because my husband has 2 kids from a previous month born the 8th and 10th of that month.

August, September and October of next year would be just beautiful to have babies, don't you think? So, I do hope I myself do not get the :witch: , but I need to keep optimistic. I know I am not so much for this cycle. I ust want to know now, and I now that is not helping me!

I do want to get on that Fertility Friend thing, and I am in the free trial, but I find it somewhat time-consuming, so I have not put much into it. Do people stay on there after they are pregnant? It's difficult to purchase a long-term membership when I'm cannot predict if it is necessary or not.

DPO 11, or 10? (I'm lost) and :bfn: :dohh:

Welcome Rachelle!! I hope you get your :bfp: this month!

MapleLeaf ... sucks that the :witch: arrived. :( You definitely had a short cycle this month - I'm sure next month will be it. You are so blessed to have 2 kids already and another blessing is probably coming your way!

Sash -- how long is your cycle normally? I keep thinking you got lucky early, or you O early, get AF early....or it was your TIME! I'm really happy for you! Pregnancy is such a fun time. Such a peaceful time to really become in-tune with your body and to nourish the life that is growing within! :hugs:

How's hubby?

ompath - my cycle is usually 26-28 days and the past 5 months I've had luteal phases of 13 days exactly. I know that I ovulated on Oct 13th (my birthday!) but I think I am lucky with the early detection. The digi was pretty obvious but the rest haven't been quite so obvious. I am going to test again with a FRER tomorrow morning and I will be calling my doctor this afternoon to book an appointment to confirm.

Hubby is good. He's excited in his usual "reserved" way. LOL. I think he's being cautious too because he knows that losses are possible (and fairly common) this early on. Probably a good thing that he's so calm about it all because it keeps my level of excitement to a reasonable level ;)

I'm not getting too down about it....At the moment its just a bit of pale pink spotting, until she arrives with a vengeance I am going to try and relax
Ompath - your words are very true, any month a BFP is a blessing..thank you for your kind words everyone.
I just realised that after having my coil removed I had a withdrawal bleed on the 6th September and then AF arrived 1st October so if AF does indeed arrive in full glory today/tomorrow then my cycles have gone down to 24 days!!! Aaaarggghhh.
I will have to BD during AF to get PG!........

It's amazing what we women learn about our bodies.
:happydance:

My husband, 42, with 3 biological children, is the kindest man you could meet. He sounded so innocent and naive when he said:

"I don't really know how it all works down there in the plumbing..."

...and he meant for either sex! I mean, he knows that the sperm meets the egg...but he has learned so much in the past 2 months. I've had him read a lot, and his inner-engineer came out and is now kinda getting it.

LOL - that's cute :) When you say "It's amazing what we women learn about our bodies" I completely agree! Hubby & I are doing a form of NFP and since I started charting in February I have been amazed by what my body tells me ... I just had to learn how to read what it was saying! It's quite a powerful feeling.

LOL Ompath... Sounds just like my OH : He has one biological daughter, age 10 now, and he didn't have a CLUE when we started ttc... Then agan, neither did I really!! I think the "inner engineer" has come out for both of us! Isn't it funny how men like to see it all in black and white? "Well if you OVd, then you must be PG, surely?? I did my bit!" Bless...

Ompath: When will you test again? Feeling confident this month? Any exciting symptoms?
Sash: Did you "feel" anything before your BFP that made you think you were PG? I'll bet you're chuffed at it being so quick, given that this is your first month of trying!!

Shadow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->