Cycle Buddy hoping for BFP end Oct!

Please can I join too? I'm currently on cd 11, this is my 6th month on Clomid and I have 2 follicals, having HCG on Saturday so know I will ovulate on Monday.

I have been TTC for 22 months now, both I and my dh have problems (very poor motility) so just hoping and praying for a :bfp: prior to starting IVF.

WE ALL WILL GET OUR :bfp:

Hello hun!

I really hope you get ya :bfp: too, keeping my fx for ya!

I'm currently having tests too, go back on 19th Oct for results of HSG, although at the time they told me everything looked ok i'm still worried about the results. Had the test done at the beginning of Aug and had to wait all this time for the next appointment as i'm an NHS patient :growlmad: I had an early mc at the beginning of Sept so I now know that I can conceive, just hoping it happens again soon.

Good Luck xx

Hello how is everyone today?

I have my injection yesterday so should O tomorrow, had :sex: friday night, saturday night will tonight, tomorrow and tuesday just to be sure - so were really going for it this month lol

Just hope some of the swimmers make it to my 2 follicals waiting!!

Fx crossed xxxxx

I'm doing ok, just waiting to O. i'm actually not tense this cycle which is a first since we fathom the idea of TTC #2. I really do hope all of us can get BFP so that we can move on to the Prego Buddies Boat.Depending on when i get a +OPK is when i can calculate when i'll be HPTing.I've started a few journal entries to help with my cycles i'm hoping that'll help with the TWW stage.sometimes i even though i even bother with answering posts or even doing journal entries because my responses/opinons get overlooked. i assume its because its not what a person wants to read? idk.

Hi, all! I am on CD12. My FF hasn't noted an O for me yet, and I am not doing OPK's this month. I am sort of taking a month off. No Clomid this month, just temps, and they haven't gone up yet. I am going to try acupuncture, too! Have any of you tried that? My doc said she has seen a lot of success with it. I also have an appt with my fertility doc this afternoon. We will discuss what the next step is. I made a long list of questions for him! Hope everyone is doing well!

Mary

Hi, all! I am on CD12. My FF hasn't noted an O for me yet, and I am not doing OPK's this month. I am sort of taking a month off. No Clomid this month, just temps, and they haven't gone up yet. I am going to try acupuncture, too! Have any of you tried that? My doc said she has seen a lot of success with it. I also have an appt with my fertility doc this afternoon. We will discuss what the next step is. I made a long list of questions for him! Hope everyone is doing well!

Mary

Hello,
I currently have acupuncture about once a week, for the past 3 months and think it is brill. My periods have less clots in them (still heavy though), and as I'm on Clomid I get scans to check on follicles, the 4 cycles witout acupuncture I either didnt get a good follicle or got one later on in my cycle, but first cycle with acupuncture I got the HCG injection on cd 13 with a very good follicle and this cycle I got 2 follicles.
Would def recommend giving it a go, I am sure it has helped me.

Good evening ladies,
How is everyone today? I am good, O'd today, had pains this morning at 4am, gosh they kept me awake!!!

Just gotta keep fingers crossed now as I start the 2ww!

Hope you are all well xxx

Hello ladies!

How is everyone today?

Mary - How did you appointment with fertility doc go? Hope you got your questions answered.

ald - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya the ttw is the worst! Hope you caught that eggy!

Well I haven't been too well, currently got a tummy bug that's kept me up for two nights now, constantly on the loo :sick: I'm due to ovulate anytime but really don't feel like :sex: at the moment!

xx

Hi ladies :hi: I'm on CD 13 and I'll be testing on 28th.

Hope we all get our :bfp:

Sorry you are a bit poorly hope hun :hugs: xx

Ald & Manda, I hope to join you in the 2ww very shortly, everything is looking good so far!! xx

Feeling much better today so can get down to some serious :sex: now lol

Good luck ladies......fx for our BFP's this month xx

Can I join? I am waiting to test. Hopefully next week!

Hello ladies!
Mind if I come in? This is my 2nd month TTC and I'm 3dpo. It's my 1st month temping so I got my 1st set of crosshairs today on FF, yay!! Good luck and fx'd for us all.

Hi ladies, well the dreaded ttw is here again.............I hate it! Now I begin counting down the days until I can start poas AGAIN!

Hope you are all ok and feeling positive. Come on ladies PMA - we will get our :bfp: this month :hugs:

Hello ladies
How's everyone feeling? Any symptoms?
I'm 6dpo and actually this is the easiest 2ww so far. I don't seem to be stressing to much about it. We'll see in another couple of days though lol. I've been a little crampy here and there, could be anything though, and a bit irritable. Other than that doing fine. Can't decide to test first at 10 or 12dpo. Fingers still crossed for everyone and sending lots of PMA.

I'm in the 2ww too! Very excited! :yipee:

Hello ladies
How's everyone feeling? Any symptoms?
I'm 6dpo and actually this is the easiest 2ww so far. I don't seem to be stressing to much about it. We'll see in another couple of days though lol. I've been a little crampy here and there, could be anything though, and a bit irritable. Other than that doing fine. Can't decide to test first at 10 or 12dpo. Fingers still crossed for everyone and sending lots of PMA.

Hiya! I'm not really having any symptoms apart from being very irritable and :cry: constantly. Think that is more to do with worrying about hospital appointment tomorrow though. I'm going for results of HSG test I had done in August. Not feeling very confident this month but trying to stay positive.

FX for you hun hope you get ya :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"