Cycle Buddy hoping for BFP end Oct!

Good luck tmw at your appt. I know its hard to have PMA every month. Sometimes you just aren't feeling it. That's why I'm sending you some cuz I have a little extra this month :)
After I posted earlier I started having a annoying, stabbing pain in my left lower abdomen. I don't mean to ss, but does anyone think this could maybe be implantation? I'm 6dpo. I guess I'll see what my temp does tmw and tues. I try not to drive myself too crazy lol. Hugs to everyone else and let's see some BFP's.

Hi! I am 4DPO and not really noticing any symptoms. The acupuncture is going well, and the appt with the fertility doc went well. He said the Clomid could have some residual effects, so this month, I should be extra fertile! Fingers crossed!!

hi...im currently 10 dpo & have no symtoms at all....i had implantation bleeding with my 1st pregnancy 4 years ago so i have been looking & waiting....havent had any so im guessing im not preg this mth....altho i know they say u can sometimes not get it so i know i shouls still feel positive. i had a hycosy done this mth so i was really hoping this mth it would of helped. my boobs feel no different....the only thing i would say is a weird kinda dragging feeling in my lower back.....i am prone to bad back ache when AF is here tho so maybe its the 1st signs shes coming :(....she should be here by wed. Seeing the FS thurs tho so i spose i should be grateful that i have that booked & hopefully they will put me on me clomid & put me on the waiting list for iui....im assuming thats the next step 4 us as have had all the bloodtests, scans, hycosy ect & DH has done 2 sperm samples which the last one has improved slightly???? 14 mths now of ttc...i was soooo niave that when i first started ttc sept 08 i thought id have a baby by christmas 09...i doubt now i will even be pregnant by then!! :(((( x

hi...im currently 10 dpo & have no symtoms at all....i had implantation bleeding with my 1st pregnancy 4 years ago so i have been looking & waiting....havent had any so im guessing im not preg this mth....altho i know they say u can sometimes not get it so i know i shouls still feel positive. i had a hycosy done this mth so i was really hoping this mth it would of helped. my boobs feel no different....the only thing i would say is a weird kinda dragging feeling in my lower back.....i am prone to bad back ache when AF is here tho so maybe its the 1st signs shes coming :(....she should be here by wed. Seeing the FS thurs tho so i spose i should be grateful that i have that booked & hopefully they will put me on me clomid & put me on the waiting list for iui....im assuming thats the next step 4 us as have had all the bloodtests, scans, hycosy ect & DH has done 2 sperm samples which the last one has improved slightly???? 14 mths now of ttc...i was soooo niave that when i first started ttc sept 08 i thought id have a baby by christmas 09...i doubt now i will even be pregnant by then!! :(((( x

It's not over yet!! Try to stay positive! And you're right, not everyone or every pregnancy has implantation spotting (I think only 20% of wome do)... Stay positive :thumbup:

thanks Alix.....i think im just on a downer because out of all my friends there was only 1 that really understood me & understood how i felt...she too had been on a long emotional ttc journey...we went through the journey together.....she got her BFP last fri...sooo pleased for her but now feel even lonlier when it comes to ttc!! None of my other friends understand as they have all fallen preg either quickly or even when they havnt been ttc!!! 1 of those ones said to me the other day that i should just be grateful with my daughter ( shes nearly 4) & stop ttc as its obviously causing too much heartache...i felt like saying shut up...i am grateful for my daughter!!! how can u understand...when u went for ur scan u wewre 21 weeks, just found out u were preg & u couldnt even look at the screen as u were thinking of getting rid of it!!! x

I'm 5 DPO now. I felt ill the last couple of days because I've got a cold but trying to keep my PMA. Sending eveyone lots of :baby::dust:

hi, i'm diving just in... AF is suppose to come on 28/10/2009. ttc for 4 months now, already impatient! so, i'm in!!

good luck to all

thanks Alix.....i think im just on a downer because out of all my friends there was only 1 that really understood me & understood how i felt...she too had been on a long emotional ttc journey...we went through the journey together.....she got her BFP last fri...sooo pleased for her but now feel even lonlier when it comes to ttc!! None of my other friends understand as they have all fallen preg either quickly or even when they havnt been ttc!!! 1 of those ones said to me the other day that i should just be grateful with my daughter ( shes nearly 4) & stop ttc as its obviously causing too much heartache...i felt like saying shut up...i am grateful for my daughter!!! how can u understand...when u went for ur scan u wewre 21 weeks, just found out u were preg & u couldnt even look at the screen as u were thinking of getting rid of it!!! x

Isn't it frustrating and upsetting when it seems like everyone else is getting pregnant SOOOOOOOOO easily.. And it's even worse that we only have such a small chance of getting pregnant each cycle! It's like a cruel game! Made even worse when people say stuff like that to you.. As hard as it is, you've just gotta stay positive (even though I hate to hear people say that to me).. BnB is great for support, so hang in there and keep talking to us :flower:

Hi there I am in my TWW should know possibly Halloween! Who is testing when??? Here is my chart so far so good!

https://go28days.com/j_cmakeab2009/charts/2009-09-30

I'm 5 DPO now. I felt ill the last couple of days because I've got a cold but trying to keep my PMA. Sending eveyone lots of :baby::dust:

I am right in line with you! I am going to test in nine days and counting lol!

So what do you guys say on testing Oct 28th? Who wants to test with me and try to wait till then! hahaha!

Hi there I am in my TWW should know possibly Halloween! Who is testing when??? Here is my chart so far so good!

Hi!! I'm on either 2DPO or 3DPO.. I'll test with ya!!:thumbup:

also 9 days to go.... wish i can go to sleep and wake up on the 28th, so that i don't have to wait anymore!good luck

I am 6DPO, and testing on the 26th. Anyone the same?

Yep, me! :yipee:

I'm somewhere between 4 & 6 dpo today
(didn't sleep well round ov time so temps were a bit out!)

Any symptoms yet??

I just feel a little crampy & irritable, but it could mean anything I guess xx

So what do you guys say on testing Oct 28th? Who wants to test with me and try to wait till then! hahaha!

I will be testing on the 28th as well, although not thinking I will need to as think the witch will get to me first - not very positive this month :nope:

Things went well at the hospital so i'm feeling much more positive :thumbup:

Not really got any symptoms as such, just got that feeling that i'm gonna cave again this month and test before I should :shrug: Why can't I just wait until the 29th...........suppose having stocked up on FRER's doesn't help!

Good luck ladies :flower:

xx

Hi! I am 4DPO and not really noticing any symptoms. The acupuncture is going well, and the appt with the fertility doc went well. He said the Clomid could have some residual effects, so this month, I should be extra fertile! Fingers crossed!!

That's great news :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->