Cycle Buddy hoping for BFP end Oct!

Hi ALD :) xxx Everything is tightly crossed for you hun!!

Hope- I've stocked up on the FRER's too, bet mine don't even make it to 12 dpo :rofl:

I'll test with you on the 28th :) I should be like 11dpo then

So what do you guys say on testing Oct 28th? Who wants to test with me and try to wait till then! hahaha!

I will be testing on the 28th as well, although not thinking I will need to as think the witch will get to me first - not very positive this month :nope:

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you, hope this month is your month :hugs:

Hope - I've stocked up on the FRER's too, bet mine don't even make it to 12 dpo :rofl:

I know mine won't either, they are already calling to be p****d on! :wacko:
Gonna try and hold off as long as I can though xx

Mind if I join?

AF is due around the 28th but I kinda made hubby a promise that I wouldn't test till I was a week late. Not sure about keeping that promise......... I'm not going to try very hard!

As far as symptoms go, I'm just feeling kinda icky over here and I better not be getting the flu or I'm gonna be mad!

Hope - I've stocked up on the FRER's too, bet mine don't even make it to 12 dpo :rofl:

PMSL, I caved :rofl: BFN as expected :blush: silly me, ha ha! xx

PMSL, I caved :rofl: BFN as expected :blush: silly me, ha ha! xx

Naughty! Naughty! When you gonna try POAS again? Still hoping for ya :bfp: x

Mind if I join?

AF is due around the 28th but I kinda made hubby a promise that I wouldn't test till I was a week late. Not sure about keeping that promise......... I'm not going to try very hard!

As far as symptoms go, I'm just feeling kinda icky over here and I better not be getting the flu or I'm gonna be mad!

Hi there!

Hope you not getting the flu, but a :bfp: instead!! Good luck xx

Naughty! Naughty! When you gonna try POAS again? Still hoping for ya :bfp: x

Errrm?? Tomorrow? PMSL :rofl:

Symptoms so far - sore boobs, light cramp & left ovary hurting. Oh and my cheese on toast made me feel sick earlier. In short, nothing out of the ordinary for me post ov!

How about you hun? Anything to report yet? xx

Tomorrow - PMSL too!

Only thing i'm feeling at min is sharp little pains in the middle rather than to one side? Dunno if this means anything? I'm not feeling very positive today, like all of us I was really hoping for :bfp: this month - start on Clomid next month if not xx

Mmmmm......I fancy some cheese on toast xx

hi, having period-like cramps as from last night. AF suppose to be here at 28th.... can't think that this cramps is a good thing. today around 8/9 days past ov. can this, in any way, mean something positive??? i'm also starting to loose my positive attitude of earlier the month **

hi, having period-like cramps as from last night. AF suppose to be here at 28th.... can't think that this cramps is a good thing. today around 8/9 days past ov. can this, in any way, mean something positive??? i'm also starting to loose my positive attitude of earlier the month **

Cramps could be a good thing hun! I've been having them off and on the past few days, thin/watery/white cm, nausea, and moodiness! I've got pimples too and I never get pimples on my face! AF is also due here on the 28th.

I've just been feeling icky lately, I don't think it's the flu. No fever or anything. Just tired and nauseated. Can't eat anything and that's no good. I've got a nasty taste in my mouth and brushing my teeth doesn't make it go away, it's so nasty. ICK!

Another member posted about her vaginal walls being harder, so I checked mine and yup harder. Not going to do that anymore, got a little uncomfy later. Some one else mention her nails getting stronger. Mine really are, normally they bend, peel, and chip very easy. Right now they are rock hard and as I was getting my shirt on earlier, I poked myself in the face and got a tiny scratch!

Something is up! Speaking of nausea.........

Cramps could be a good thing hun! I've been having them off and on the past few days, thin/watery/white cm, nausea, and moodiness! I've got pimples too and I never get pimples on my face! AF is also due here on the 28th.

I've just been feeling icky lately, I don't think it's the flu. No fever or anything. Just tired and nauseated. Can't eat anything and that's no good. I've got a nasty taste in my mouth and brushing my teeth doesn't make it go away, it's so nasty. ICK!

Another member posted about her vaginal walls being harder, so I checked mine and yup harder. Not going to do that anymore, got a little uncomfy later. Some one else mention her nails getting stronger. Mine really are, normally they bend, peel, and chip very easy. Right now they are rock hard and as I was getting my shirt on earlier, I poked myself in the face and got a tiny scratch!

Something is up! Speaking of nausea.........

that is the only real symptoms i'm having. also a little white cm, but no nausea or anything else. also very thirsty as from yesterday, but maybe it is the heat. there is that devil sitting on my shoulder telling me to test tomorrow (day 25 of 28), but i know i should not do that!!! otherwise the dissapointment is just that much bigger.

good luck with the nausea... hopefully a good sign!! :baby:

Hello ladies

How are we all feeling today? Anyone feeling positive? Anyone tested yet?

I'm not feeling very confident about this month at all and haven't tested yet. I'm gonna wait as long as I can.

Sending good luck and baby dust to all xxx

Hi! I am 11DPO, and nothing yet. FF says to test tomorrow, so I guess I will. I am so nervous!!

Keping my fx for you, be sure to let us know how you get on. Good luck xx

morning ladies!! i don't know WHY, but i did a test this morning. so mad at myself. anyway, was negative - now i am also feeling negative. AF suppose to show up on wednesday or thursday. is there still hope to be positive maybe???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->