Cycle Buddy hoping for BFP end Oct!

morning ladies!! i don't know WHY, but i did a test this morning. so mad at myself. anyway, was negative - now i am also feeling negative. AF suppose to show up on wednesday or thursday. is there still hope to be positive maybe???

Well there better be!

Yes, hun, you are not out till the witch shows and she ain't wanted!

thanks MommyMichele. i really needed a little bit of positive energy today. don't know why i did the test, anyway, it is done now. now i can just wait and wish the witch doesn't make a turn this week (or for the following 9 months....)

are you testing tomorrow??

thanks MommyMichele. i really needed a little bit of positive energy today. don't know why i did the test, anyway, it is done now. now i can just wait and wish the witch doesn't make a turn this week (or for the following 9 months....)

You only did the test cause it was in the house! Naughty! Have you OH hide them or keep them out of the bathroom.

More than likely not testing again till Thursday and AF is due in roughly 48 hours. I don't want her to visit ever again!

I did a test this morning and got a BFN. :-( AF is due today, so she will probably be here any minute. I am so discouraged.

You only did the test cause it was in the house! Naughty! Have you OH hide them or keep them out of the bathroom.

More than likely not testing again till Thursday and AF is due in roughly 48 hours. I don't want her to visit ever again!

i know! i am quilty...! will not test again this week. but have a feeling SHE is going to show up tomorrow... have the same kind of cramps that always get before AF. only strange thing, my bb is not sore AT ALL! usually painful by now. i think i lost that little hope i had, but then i will be less dissapointed when SHE is here.

AF got me this morning :cry:

Good luck ladies keeping my fx for ya xx

She hasn't gotten me yet, but my temps are down, and with the BFN, I don't really have any hope left.

Aw hun, don't give up hope. You are not out yet :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AF not here today, but only suppose to show up later 2day. call my negative, but i can feel that she is on her way... maybe also because of the negative test i had monday and the cramps.

anyone with good news for us??

Sorry I've not been around over the last 5 days, been back in the UK. But the :witch: got me this morning, so thats me out. On to 7th and final round of Clomid for me then IVF in January :-(

Sorry I've not been around over the last 5 days, been back in the UK. But the :witch: got me this morning, so thats me out. On to 7th and final round of Clomid for me then IVF in January :-(

:hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->