Cycle Buddy wanted

Well I went off Bc in July, got pg ten days later and had a D&C :( in Aug. After that it took 7 wks before I got my first period and the dr said we could start tryin again. So the past cycle was technically our first cycle trying since we were not before it was an accident and didnt think it would happen that fast. But since the procedure I knew it might take a bit to get things back to normal. So hopefully things are running smooth now and this will be ttc month number 2. I hope everything will go good for you with the drs and all.

Af is for sure here today! So we are cycle buddies again!!! YAYYY.....lets do this!!! Hugs and lots of babydust

Sorry about yr loss. Hopefully you will get pg again soon. :hug:

HaHa I do that too. I think well this will fit now and then it will fit with a bump it will be cute too!!! I have been buying for my house too. But my OH is like we dont need anything else! We just bought a sleep number bed so I dont blame him. Also I have a season pass to the beach water park till Jan, (they do winter fest) and I was thinking about getting one for next year while they are on sale, but I also keep going back and forth like well I wont use it next year with an infant!!!!!!

Ohhh... a sleep #... I'm envious. I bet that will be fabulous for pg!!:sleep:

What's a sleep bed? I'm guessing it's a very comfy bed!! We're just doing our bedroom at the moment & when we move out of the one we're currently sleeping in we'll be decorating that - but we're just going to do it plain cos hopefully we'll be changing it into a nursery soon!!

Its the bed that changes softness and hardness of the mattress. My OH likes a hard bed I like a soft bed so we can comprimise. I love it so far!! Yeah we just painted all our walls white except the master bdrm last month because hopefully we will be painting a nursery as well. Its funny though, i have the crib set and blankets already because we may wait to find out the sex. We did yellow green and blue but its dragonflys because they are sentimental to me so its kinda girlie yet with some boy color. My Oh loves it and it was on clearance. I got the blanket and bumpers and skirt from a sis in law it was a very expensive set and they waited to find out the sex as well. Her DH got a v so they wont need it anymore!!! I am not above hand me downs!! Lots of babies in the family so that will save us money!

It's a bed that has adjustable levels of softness/firmness. The bigger ones have separate adjustments for each side (yours and OH). We almost got one, too, but since OH is a BIG guy (I call him Caveman), We need a Cal King and the sleep # were pricey at that size!

Its the bed that changes softness and hardness of the mattress. My OH likes a hard bed I like a soft bed so we can comprimise. I love it so far!! Yeah we just painted all our walls white except the master bdrm last month because hopefully we will be painting a nursery as well. Its funny though, i have the crib set and blankets already because we may wait to find out the sex. We did yellow green and blue but its dragonflys because they are sentimental to me so its kinda girlie yet with some boy color. My Oh loves it and it was on clearance. I got the blanket and bumpers and skirt from a sis in law it was a very expensive set and they waited to find out the sex as well. Her DH got a v so they wont need it anymore!!! I am not above hand me downs!! Lots of babies in the family so that will save us money!

Wow! That sounds like a good bed!! Unfortunately there's not any babies in our family (yet!) so I won't be able to get any hand me downs, although a few of my friends have babies so they might be kind enough to let me have some things!! They grow out of them so quickly their clothes are like new anyway aren't they!!

I'm not normally overly superstitious, but for some reason I have been reluctant to get baby stuff. I worry that it will somehow jinx me... or that I will know it is there and it will make me even more sad every time :witch: shows her ugly face.

Do you find it helps or makes it harder to have stuff already??

Well I have only bought a few things and the reason was sentimental to us. My OH and I lost my best friend to heart failure 4 almost 5 years ago. She was like my sister since I was 5. She loved dragonflys and had a tattoo of one in the same place she bought my tattoo where I have a cross. It just so happeded that the stuff I found matched the babysheets and stuff my sis in law gave us and had dragonflys all over them. It was more like a meant to be kind of thing.

Great news though. One of my best friends had her baby boy Evan this morning at 6. Very excited! I am going to see him tonight, it makes me want to cry in a good way and an envious way.

I'm sorry about your best friend. I lost my 29 year old brother on 24th May 2008, also to heart failure. Still trying to get my head round it, still can't believe it's happened. I really want to get pg this year, to give my parents something to look forward to. Will still be upsetting though knowing that he won't be around for it, I'm sure you feel the same about yr best friend.

O my goodness every day. I didnt have a maid of honor at my wedding because all my life i thought it would have been her. Yeah if I have a girl I will put her name as the middle name. I miss her a lot. I am sorry about your brother too, thats very hard. I really hope we all get pg this month. I am so jealous of my friend, I want to cry I am so happy for her but its going to be hard to see her and not cry out of envy.

If I have a boy he will be taking my brother's name. I know it is hard, you are happy for them but also so envious. I find myself jealous of strangers now that walk past me with a bump, or with a baby. One day it will be us!! :dust:

:hug: for both your losses. I haven't lost anyone that close to me, so won't even pretend to know how hard it must be. I can only imagine.:cry: I think it's wonderful that your babies (I KNOW you will have them!) will have their names if they are the right gender. :)

Happy baby thoughts for this month! :happydance:

I know what you mean, my sister had her baby almost 3 weeks ago...and I flew up to be with her for 2 weeks, one before and one week after the baby was born. I held him and cried knowing I couldn't be closer and knowing I had to leave and I know he's in good hands but I wanted to just take over. I hope that doesn't sound bad...I just loved being with him, and feeding him, letting him sleep in my arms... *sigh* ...so nice. :)
I hope this is our month! Are you all gonna BD every day or what's your plan? This is my first official TTC month and I'm so excited! :happydance::happydance::loopy:

We normally bd every day as soon as my af stops, but this month I'm temping (cos it's really annoying not knowing when I o'd) & I need to really concentrate on the signs my body gives me to show I'm about to O as we're going to use preseed so want to make sure we use it at the right time. Also using opt's - never got a positive on them but only do it once a day so might have missed it - gonna test 2/3 times a day near when I should O. So this month I think we will still bd a lot once af ends, but concentrate on when I'm gonna O & then go at it like the clappers!!! :rofl:

:rofl:
I'm not temping and I've never used OPKs...I don't know that I have the talent for that. We're just going to BD every day or so. I'm on CD7 and let the games begin! :rofl::happydance::rofl: The true goal though is to have fun, and not be stressed. I never wanted to have to 'TRY' to get pregnant, I always wanted a surprise...but at this stage in the game, I will be surprised no matter what! Right? Bring it on! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->