Cycle Buddy wanted

I started tracking all sorts of stuff from c1 after coming off bcp. This is now c6. It's nice knowing when you o... and that you DID o for sure. I try very hard not to plan the BD. I'm too afraid that if this takes a long time, BDing will become a job and no fun. I know that has happened to a lot of ppl. So, I only make SURE we BD for 3-4 days in a row at O time, aiming for starting 1 day before.

I've already noticed that for those few days, BD has the very early tinges of being a job or chore. That worries me. Soo...

Other than that I just try to keep it like sex was pre-BD -- when the mood is there, go for it. Thankfully, we have never had a problem with dry spells and end up BDing more days than not, anyway. hehe :)

Here's hoping this month is our month! :happydance:

I am on CD 5 now. Yay! So af is leaving today for sure. I will start Bding every other day starting with tomorrow night until I get a pos opk then every day until one day after a neg one. We bd way too much last month and it became a chore (every day once af left until I got a neg opk which was CD21!) yeah it was like 13 days straight or something crazy. We still made it fun, and no complains from OH but just tiring. So I am going to take it easy this month and just concentrate on my fertile days. I temp and use Opk just to make sure my body is still normal after BC and D&C. I hope this is our month because next month I will probably stop buyin the OPK and just guess and BD.

I've missed this thread lately - sorry! AF just finished for me so now we're waiting to OV. I OV from CD 15-18 so the BDing every other day can wait for a while!

Ok... something to cheer me (and maybe a few of you)! We are early enough in our cycle, that I don't think any one of us has o'ed yet. So this should apply.

I was sitting here at work, sad about my last BFN... then thought wait. Here I am drinking a cup of CAFF coffee! AAAANNNNDDD... it's Friday and I'll be able to have a beer with my friends tonight! No coming up with lame excuses about why I won't have a beer when they are all kicking back and enjoying one! (They don't know I am TTC.)

With any luck this will be my last weekend of CAFF coffee and a couple of beers for at least the next year. So I am going to not think about what DIDN'T happen last month and think about what I will enjoy this weekend! :coffee::beer::sex::wohoo:

Sounds like a recipe for a baby to me! Enjoy it!

I totally agree - I am CD5 and sooooo glad it is Friday and can have a glass or three of wine :dance: - definitely enjoy while we can!

Ha ha I am totally there too. I have had coffee every day af has been here! I am an addict. Not much of an alcohol drinker, but its a friends birthday party tomorrow and I am going to have a drink with them then!! Then back to being good around cd 12 or so haha. Have a great weekend and I really hope we all get BFP this month. I hope I hope.

I was exactly the same when I first starting trying - and my bf would have freaked out if I started saying 'come on, I'm about to ovulate'. Now though we've been trying for a year so he thinks nothing off it that I take my temperature in the morning, or that when he walks in the bathroom there's normally a glass of my wee on the side :rofl: or after bd I shove a cushion under my bum!!! I hope it doesn't take you that long though chick x

Ha, you guys cracked me up :laugh2:...I'm sitting here in Florida, it's 8:35pm on Friday night and I'm drinking a rum and coke......:rofl: So I have to agree...we SHOULD enjoy it while we can! :happydance: After all, it makes BDing that much more fun eh?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:yipee: Only 3 more weeks to go.........lol!

Sorry ladies when I followed the link from my email I only saw the post from Meli Tia, so my last reply prob doesn't follow on from yrs!! As I am writing this I am enjoying a big glass of wine!! I have been thinking about that a lot lately....whether I should really give up drink altogether instead of just the tww, seen as we've been ttc for over a year....do you think that has a big effect on ttc? I don't really drink a lot but I do enjoy having a glass of wine to chill. I used to think bloody hell I'll not be drinking for 9 months, why stop whilst ttc cos it could take ages (which it has!), but now I'm willing to try anything. What are yr thoughts on alcohol whilst ttc?

Ha, you guys cracked me up :laugh2:...I'm sitting here in Florida, it's 8:35pm on Friday night and I'm drinking a rum and coke......:rofl: So I have to agree...we SHOULD enjoy it while we can! :happydance: After all, it makes BDing that much more fun eh?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:yipee: Only 3 more weeks to go.........lol!

I think yr post whilst I was writing mine says it all.....cheers!!! :wine:

My views on alcohol whilst TTC is - everything in moderation. You've got your pros and cons. If you're a lush then that's bad, if you enjoy a glass or two of this or that every other day to relax, then what harm is that, and it's like I said, it helps the BDing, doesn't it?!
Now, on the other hand, if you've got a medical concern, like endometriosis (like me) or PCOS or something similar, then you'd want to limit your intake anyway...(so my original statement that in moderation it's ok, applies).
We'll get our BFPs...it's like my husband says, "if Stupid people can get pregnant and raise a baby, I'm sure we can too" hahahaha! :rofl:

Ha ha that's true. That does annoy me tho, people who aren't careful with contraception (i.e. don't use it properly) get pg when they're not even trying, yet there's women that try for ages & even if there's no problem with either of them still can't get pg *sigh* It's what we call in England 'sods law' - when you don't want it happens, when you do want it it doesn't happen. I only drink in moderation so I think I'll carry on for now, it takes the pressure off ttc & my bf loves it when I've been on the wine as I do literraly jump on him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I know plenty of people who should have been more careful...some of these poor babies that have parents that aren't worth a hoot.....

So, I think I'm going to get up in a minute and get me another drink so we can be :drunk: together......haha
Oh, and I don't know a man on earth that would complain at us 'jumping' them. That's why I know men invented wine and liquor (especially tequila and vodka)...:rofl:

ha ha ha. It's 2am here so I'm gonna have to go off to bed soon, my OH has already gone, gone job it's not a bd night!! Don't think he'd appreciate me waking him up!! Sorry to bring the mood down but it reminded me of this when you said about the poor babies with bad parents....it's been on the news tonight about a man that was jailed for 24 years for killing his 16 month old daughter. He put her face down on his knee & pushed down so hard on her that he broke her back. And when they examined her she had other fractures. How disgusting is that. He should rot in hell for doing that. I just can't understand how anyone could do that to a child, let alone their own.

Yep, case in point. There are idiots out there. I guess that's why we're trying so hard, because WE REALLY WANT THIS NEW JOY. People who have it and don't realize the blessing that it is (to have the opportunity to be a part of creation) should be the ones that can't reproduce.
Well goodnight, I think you should go snuggle up to the man you've chosen to help you in this process of 'creating'...appreciate the man he is and the qualities that led you to decide he's the man you want to be your children(s) father. ...and unlike the man on the news, he wants this as much as you do.
:hugs:

Sounds like a good idea to me, night night! :hi:

Wow, great conversation ladies. I am catching up. I agree about the parents who arent worth a hoot out there not appreciating what they have. I now only know 6 pg women because my friend gave birth two days ago and it was amazing to see her and her OH as parents. Then 3 of the other 6 didnt even want to get pg and did and is not doing it the right way like smoking drinking, being dumb and mad about having a baby and what sex it is. I hate them really and it infuriates me. But anyway to get back on a positive note, I really hope it is our month. My OH and I went out to a movie last night came home and had a great BD session! I hope all are like that, cause we have been known to wear it out haha. Af is officially gone! I am going out for a few drinks tonight and lets hope we can make it happen this week!!!!!!

Well the :witch: arrived yesterday so I am on CD 2 now once again. I thought I would start a new thread for anyone who wants to share their journey through this next month with me. I hope this is our month!!!!!

I am with you (so far to the day!) on this month!!

This is a great conversation! I work with drug and alcohol addicted youth, and at risk youth in a large city centre that is famous for drug problems. Here I am, on cycle 4, temping and charting, and there are all these kids who were accidents/unwanted/nelglected and they have FAS and stuff, and I tell you, sometimes I just want to shake their parents. We ALL screw up our kids in one way or another, but these guys have made such consistently bad decisions, and yet getting pg for them was easy. Here I am planning and trying and can't seem to catch the egg. Sometimes I wonder what God is thinking...

:)
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"