Cycle Buddy wanted

well i am not getting my hopes up just yet, but my temp went up a very large amount today, i put in ff that i was sleep deprived and it made it an open circle, but its not that i didnt sleep, i just woke up about 4 times at random times. i got enough sleep though. so i dont know if this temp counts or not. o well. we will just have to keep on waiting, o how i love this never ending waiting game. funny i always make dh read the thermometer because i wear contacts and i cant see without them very well, so i hand it to him and this morning he said, "teeheeteehee, isnt it a good thing when it goes up" i was like aww how cute that he knows this stuff. i want to test tomorrow morning, i am such a chicken though i feel like i would be crushed if it was a neg.

Aww, that is really sweet. Well you've made it to 10dpo!!! Were you planning on testing at 11dpo? I can't tell you what to do, but I can't wait to hear that it's a :bfp:!

I really hope so! I dont know if i should test tomorrow or not. I am too nervous and i would be so sad if it was neg. I think if I wait to test on xmas eve then either way i will have my family to cheer me up that evening if it is a neg! Then xmas too with Dhs family. If i test tomorrow then it could be a false neg and i would still be crushed. FF says i am 10 dpo i think i am only 7 at least xmas eve ff will say i am 15 and i will think i am 12 so thats much closer to being true. Also when i got pg and tested in july, i got 4 neg before i got a pos. and the pos was on 15 dpo. so i am one of those people it may take longer to show pos which is even more reason to wait.

But look at you! any sign of the witch! you have been going a while longer than normal too! are you going to test again?

Yeah! I can't figure this out. I have cramps but nothing is coming of them. I do have other symptoms but for now I'm just going to say that I'm making them up. I typically have extremely regular cycles...like the day AF is due, she is there with her stupid little hat, and her damned suitcase at my door. But I still have some lotion-like cm and no spotting. I just hope that my cycle didn't decide to take an idiot brake because I'm sick.

I will test on Sunday with FMU if she still hasn't arrived. You know, TigerLady didn't ever get that strong of a positive urine test, on the day of her blood test where it was 3775, her hcg poas test wasn't even as dark as the control line. I bet that is how you and I will be too, never getting that solid positive at the beginning. I hope that is my case at least. I am 15dpo. Wow. I hope this is something for me.

wow o wow, i am getting so excited for you! and then you are making me so excited for me! i am going to test sunday morning too! i think! if my temp stays somewhat up tomorrow as i am sure it could go down and still mean pos, then i will buy some hpts and test with fmu sunday, if it is neg and no af by wed i will test again. I am so excited! i would cry so much if we get pos on sunday together! i really hope this is it for you, you have been tryin for so long and you deserve it so much! i agree about the faint lines, i am sure i wont even get a pos until like 15 dpo and thats not for a bit. i too have symptoms that i want to say i am making up! but they are there, but they could always be due to other things you know. i mean they are pg symptoms that are normal if not pg haha. only sure thing i know of is i cant sleep at all hardly, the past 4 nights i have woke up about every two hours! so annoying, but then i wonder if thats because its too hot or i am anxious or what, but its not like me! i am keeping my fx and saying a prayer for both of us! please let this be a wonderful christmas!

Wow I hope this it it for you both - sounds promising!! I've got my fingers crossed.

Gab how are you?

Thanks Sweet EB!!!

Good morning! Well my temp dropped a little, but it's still higher than it usually is. I had a rough night with being too hot then too cold. I tossed and turned from about 4am onward...and finally got up and took my temp a little earlier than usual.
I'm still not spotting and my bbs are very heavy and sore on the sides. I have major hunger pains and I still can't shake this cold! I have on and off crampiness, but not yet today, cp is high, soft and closed still with a little lotion-y cm.

1stbaby...I know! I am so excited for us!!! It's sounding very good for you too with the restless sleep and the good high temps. I am anxious to hear what it is this morning! I will be a bit busy today so hopefully I can still hop on BnB here and there through the day. :happydance: we're going to get our :bfp:s hun!!!

Gab-I noticed some of your posts...things are looking good for you too! Fill us in!!! :hug:

Ok so update, i am still not sure if i will test tomorrow now. my temp went down, only slightly but still it makes me so nervous that it will keep dropping so why test if i think it will be neg. i dont have any cramps or anything so i think i am out. i think everyone says that have had af like cramps and i dont. :( we will see what the day brings, Dh and i are going on a date day so this will keep my mind off of it. i also had a restless night last night went to bed at midnight woke up at 1:30 then again at 4:30 then again at 6 and the at 7 to take my temp. Dh and i are goin out for breakfast then to the movies out to lunch possibly another movie, haha, we are movie nerds, then back home to chill. I took the day off tomorrow too so hopefully my temp will either rise or stay the same or i am going to be sad! o and we are going to buy some hpts today just in case.

Well I hope you have a wonderful day hun! It's not over yet for you...just relax and enjoy your OH! :hug:

1stBaby I didn't have af cramps - I did have a little cramping but they were nothing as strong as my normal af cramps (and I think it was only once). I have had a couple of af like cramps now, but they were only in the last couple of weeks. I hope you both get yr :bfp:s tomorrow :hugs:

I really hope this is it girls! i have had some promising symptoms today that i dont want to mention just yet..... but its really promising and if i am not pg this month then seriously someone is playing a mean mean joke on me and they are using my body against me! i hope i hope, i have to learn not to be sad tomorrow if it is a neg becuase there is still hope as tomorrow is still early. fx!

FX!! I feel that way too. I don't want to say all of the things I'm feeling, but I think that if I'm not preggers, this is a very vicious joke! :happydance: I hope you see a :bfp: in the morning!

As for me, I am still going to be patient and hold off testing until maybe Monday if my temps stay up. :hug:

awww you are making me not want to test as well! i dont know if i am or not! i am nervous about my temps so we will just c how i feel when i wake up! if i dont test tomorrow though i may just wait until xmas eve, because i wont be sleeping at home until then starting tomorrow night. so i want to be at home when i test. i bought 3 tests so technically i could test tomorrow and then again wed but i dont want to see a neg! fx for you too! maybe i will just take the tests to work and poas there with the fmu! we will see but i look forward to knowing how your temp did tomorrow at least!

:drumroll:

98.4. Still high for me! Hasn't gone below 98 yet! :happydance:

I can't wait to find out if you tested and what happened! :hugs:

ok so i took my temp this morning, it went up again, this is very unusual for me as my temp only gets high once and then starts plumiting down day by day until af shows up. i got a wild hair and tested and got a bfn... i am not too down about it as i dont have any symptoms today so maybe they were in my head, but dh saw one so i know it was there i guess i still have hope though because i am only 12 dpo and i really think i am only 9 dpo my lp is only 10 days so if i make it to wednesday with no af i will test again. remember when i was pg before i got a neg every day starting from 10 dpo till 15 dpo when i got my pos. so i will just have to wait.

Aww, well the temps being up are great! That's what is keeping me going actually. I just don't feel like AF is going to start. Not like I felt a couple of days ago. And with cramps like that she usually is here by now, before now actually! I think I'll test tomorrow with FMU if my temp is still up and no other things go whacky.
I seriously think that the majority of women don't see a bfp until 15-18dpo. I know most say it was a few days after their AF was due. Well, FX still for you!! This is so exciting!! :hugs:

thanks, yeah i know what you mean, af usually comes around the temp of 97s so i have no worries that she will be here any time soon if she is coming. which means either my lp is getting really long like it should be or i am pg. hopefully its the later but i will take either one. i am going to test again xmas eve. i hope you get your bfp! i agree about the whole 15-18 dpo thing. i mean i tested every day last time and 15 dpo there was a pos so i am expecting to have to wait that long this time as well. hopefully we both get our bfp!

Sorry about bfn 1stBaby, but yr temps look really good!!! I hope you get yr :bfp: on Christmas Eve. MT, I want you to test NOW!!! You better test tomorrow, I can't wait much longer! :hugs:

Oh girls it sounds so very good for you both!

Ashley...gosh even if your not preggers(which i hope you are) it seems like your lp is getting longer which is awesome!!!:) Test on tuesday if your temps are up!

Mel Tia..and the fact that you had cramps like af and are now gone is a great sign for you! and your temp is up as well! eeeeek Test tomorrow am! yay!

WEll i am feeling lots better finally!!!! I have killer cramps so bad last night.....so idk if af is coming or what? i never use to get cramps and now i cant remember but usually i get them after af has arrived. Once sign that i alwayshave with af is spotting about 3 or 4days before she comes.......no sign of blood just yet! eek

Also last month my lp was 12 days...and today im 10dpo and last month at this time i was already spotting. I dont honestly i'm sure she will be coming but still have a lil bit of hope! my boobs hurt but thats about it. I dont get that with af.

I've been temping the last few days and yesterday it was 98.4 and to it was 98.0.....so if it drops tomorrow then im sure im out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->