• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy wanted

hey 1st baby....i know how you feel...i mean i SO happy for everyone but know its not my month....and its my fault....:(, I know i could have gotten pg if we would have bd aroudn teh right time....:(

Dont give up yet hun!

MT.....where are you? any news?

1stbaby, I'm feeling the same as you (especially when there aren't many of us left on this buddy thread). I am not very positive this cycle and I feel like everyone else is getting or has gotten their :bfp:s. I have tested 2 times now and both :bfn:s. I'm actually something more like 11-12dpo now because I'm going by my suspected 'second' Ov date...but I'm sure I should've gotten even just a hint of a faint line on my hpt this morning. Alas, I am just waiting for the witch. I don't have any telling symptoms, but I do have copious amounts of cm which is strange, but could be normal cm...I'm not one to just get my hopes up for one symptom. I have creamy cm most of the month and when I should be dry I seem to still have it. The thing that is most weird about it this time though is that I feel like I'm dripping :blush: sometimes. But AF is due in 3 days...so I am going to test again if she doesn't show, which I bet she will.

And Gab, don't be crazy hun, you didn't mess up this cycle, it's not your fault!! You have things going on that are important, and stressful. You couldn't expect to try so hard during all of that!

Aww Mel...sorry to hear about your bfn...but dont count yourself out just yet! I still have hope for you...adn hey usually when you have NO symptoms thats the month you end up preggers! we have to be strong for one another...we WILL get there!

and thanks by the way....i know I have alot going on but now that i am in the 2ww i just hope there is some hope.....

Yeah! I know it's going to happen for each one of us! I just was hoping for sooner rather than later...:rofl: Each one of us will have a spot in our new preggy buddy thread together soon! Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks!
:hug:
Thanks for the positive vibes Gab hun!

well nothin new today is going on, i am anxious for the next few days to pass to see if i get any symptoms or if af shows up. i guess i am going to just hope that next cycle will not be this long because the dr said it was ok. its very annoying though. i think i am going to get the rx filled for the progesterone suppositories if af shows up for next cycle though, or just in case because my insurance is going to change and i should get it now if i need it. i will just have to rely on no drs now. it is very hard being around pg women all day, i know i have been ttc for only 3 months since the procedure but i keep thinking, why was it so easy for girls in worse health than me, and i dont understand y a horrible person gets pg so easily and i have to go through all this. i just hope our time comes soon.

Yes, 1stbaby, I hope our time comes soon! I also hope that your cycle lasts at least to 12 or more dpo for that eggy you just released to implant! I hope mine is just now implanting, and that's why I got neg tests... :(

Thursday. I don't know what is happening though, I posted in the forum this morning that I lost my cervix! It's so soft that I can't feel it from the rest of me in there. I have never lost it before and it's never been high enough for me to not be able to reach, I have long fingers :blush:. This is weird. I also still have copious amounts of cm. Hopefully these are good signs, but 2 :bfn:s later, I'm afraid they don't mean much of anything for me.
How are you? Any symptoms yet?

no symptoms at all really. except i have been breaking out, which does not usually happen until after af, and i have used the potty so much the past two days i dont know what is going on with my belly. I dont think these are symptoms as much as just something is wrong hehe. hopefully you just tested too early! i have no clue when to test really based on the fact that i dont know really when af is due! idk when i ov either really. i mean i have a clue but not certain. I am just going to wait as long as i can and if magically still no af by xmas i will test then, that is a sufficient amount of time passing for the witch to make her apperance if she is going to this time.

Well I found it...and it's harder now. I also have less cm. I suspect it will continue to decrease. Either way, maybe there will be a miracle...:)
I hope your symptoms pick up too...I think it's your month hun! You'll get your :bfp: soon, and I think it will be in, oh, 8 days!

well my temp went up this morning so no af today, i have a feeling though any day now she will arrive. i dont feel in this month, i am very sad because i so wanted a xmas gift form the storky. guess i will have to keep trying, although some days i feel like giving up. maybe i am just tired today, i have a lot to do today, but i will be back on later. i hope everyone is having a good day. i finally got a neg opk today. and i am getting another bonus today from my other job, dh and i are going to vegas at the end of jan if i am not pg so the bonus is going to that.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a few days.

Gab - sorry to hear that yr LO may need surgery, hope he's ok. Hope you & OH are back on track too :hugs:

MT - that sounds really good about yr creamy cm & losing yr cervix - when I checked up there after my spotting it was weird, the sides of my vagina & cervix all felt the same, really soft :blush: Hope you finding it again didn't mean that af is on way. Don't worry about the bfn's, remember TL got a BFN before her BFP :hugs:

1stBaby - hope af stays away for you. Good news about the bonuses, hopefully you'll get more good news soon that you'll be spending the bonuses on yr LO or maternity clothes!! :hugs:

Hi Sweet EB! Thank you for your encouragement! That is exactly what my problem was, it all felt the same in there, all soft. I need to check again today. I am not having my usual pre AF cramps...weird? I hope she does stay away! And while she's at it, stay away from Gab and 1stbaby too!
oh, and I have a temp of 99.0 and I am sick. I was hoping to be able to see a temp shift or something, but I can't even count this temp today :( Wonder what it will be tomorrow. It does drop just before AF, usually a whole degree, like from 98.0 to 97.0. I wish I wasn't so sickly~!

aww i hope you feel better mt! maby a little bean is making you sicky though! its possible! my temps will be off tomorrow as i have to get up an hour earlier than normal for work, so boo on that, but o well. no signs of af but then again i am really on 5 dpo i think so it would not be for another 5 days. i think i am going to test on xmas eve if no af still. i wish i wish right.

Yeah! You're gonna get your :bfp:!!! Thank you, I hope I feel better too. I just played video games for 3 1/2 hours...:rofl: I am mad though, I didn't win and I kept having to go back to the beginning of the level. I hate that! I like to play Luxor, it's on xbox 360 arcade. And when I'm through with Luxor, I go to Boom Boom Rocket, and I love that!! I am really good at it too! It passed the time anyway. :)
Do any of you ladies like to play video games? What games if you do. My all time favorite is Tetris.
Still no signs of AF. By this time last cycle I was spotting and I started first thing the next morning. We shall see! I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE...

Hey girls!

WEll 1st baby thats great that your temp is up! I wouldnt give up hun, even if you dont have symptoms!:)

Mel Tia...sorry your feeling sicky.....and thatsAWESOME no spotting.....when are you testing again?

Ellie how are you doing hun? Thanks for your concern....me and hubs are good:) and dont know whats going on with LO yet...:(

WEll for me idk if im pg or not????? I did any opk today and its ALMOST positive....im 7dpo, so i dont know what that means??hehe
Also my temp today at the doctors was 99.0.....VERY high for me. Having cramps, bbs sore and ummmmm thats about it. ? Idk though.....:(
Still have a uti and its a kidney infection...im puking and all kinds of none fun stuff!grrrr

I'm ok thanks Gab, me & OH aren't getting on too well at mo but I'm sure we'll sort it

Gab! Wow, that's interesting...I hope it means something good! I am not going to test unless AF doesn't show. I'm giving her 2 days. My temp is still up, 98.6 (which is high for me) and I'm hoping it is due to a bean inside and not my sickness. :( I hope I get over this soon, I hate being sick, and I can't even call off work!

EB-I'm sorry about having a rough time. Sometimes (the way I see it) Guys have AF's too........and it will get better! :) :hugs: for you hun.

Let us know what's new 1stbaby!

well my temp went down today even though i took it an hour early, it still went down a lot. i am expecting af today or tomorrow, ff forecasts af to show tomorrow so i will at least wait to test until Sunday morning if no af.

:hugs: 1stbaby. Time will tell. I am in the waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->