• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy wanted

OMG!!!! I just typed an ENTIRE message, but got an error and it deleted it ALLLLLL! :growlmad: I hope that is not a sign for how today is going to go! :dohh:

Ok.. here goes again!

MT - I'll make a deal with you. I won't symptom spot if you won't... BUT we can symptom spot for each other! Does that make us less guilty??? :rofl:

EB - had a peek at your chart (messaged you). Looks FAB!! I totally bet that eggy is pushing at the confines of your ovary and ready to POP any minute!! :happydance: Keep at the opks and BBTs!

Gab - Had a peek at yours, too. I'm with EB -- you probably o'ed on Sunday! :yipee: I did, too and FF hasn't given me an o date either. It will tomorrow after I enter another high temp. I bet it will for you, too!

EB, I saw you said 1stBaby o'ed.... did I miss a post?? Or is it in her journal (haven't gotten there yet!). I hope so!!

Off to the doc (OB) this afternoon. Hopefully will get encouraging news.

C'mon Nov :BFP:s for all of us!!!!!!!! :dust:

I got another pos opk this morning, i hope I ov tomorrow because my lp is short and if I ov tomorrow that will give me at least ten days lp. We had a horrible interuption this morning caused by a pipe busting from the washer upstairs causing water to leak through the carpet onto our lower level living room carpet so we have been up since 5:30 cleaning it up. I hope we can fix everything without having to spend money or I am going to get really upset. Well we will have to spend money, but I dont want to spend big money. Anyway i had to temp that early but it would have been 6:30 before the time change anyway so it would have been close enough. We bded last night and probably will every night until I get a neg again. I hope we are pg this time and I will have a memory forever of when conceived, not to mention its election day here as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

:dohh:

Missed a post! YAY!! 1stBaby's eggy is on the hunt for :spermy:, too!

Sorry to hear about your mess. :( Sucks. Life is ALWAYS doing junk like that.

I'm w/u -- funny story to tell :baby: about how s/he was made! :rofl:

You and OH have a lot of stamina!!! :sex: If you didn't make a baby with all that BDing, I'll be shocked!!! :shock:

Yeah OH makes situations better by joking, we were tryin to sell this house. Looks like we will be staying longer! Anyways we will be working on fixing this mess for a while but it will keep us busy. Yeah we have a lot of stamina I guess you would say, I was tired last night but I pushed through haha. Last month we bded every day for two weeks though and no pos hpt last month, but I think thats because my lp is too short and didnt give the egg enough time. I hope things are diff this month. I have not ov yet, so makes me wonder if the weekend swimmers are still surviving. I guess we will just have to bd until i get a neg...

Oh no, hope you get it sorted & don't have to spend loads!

Tiger lady thanks for your advice...now let me tell you though hun

I had very bad O pain yesterday and now its gone...still have ewcm, cp kinda high, and temps still in the 97's. i always temp after i get a postive opk in the past just never pre o...and my temps are always high 98's and 99's...sooooo i think i am going to O tomorrow...if that makes sense..i dont trust those temps quite yet..and im waiting for a positve opk ..so we'll wait in see..do you agree with me or should i go by ff..its just my temps really are sooo high in the 2ww!

Tiger lady thanks for your advice...now let me tell you though hun

I had very bad O pain yesterday and now its gone...still have ewcm, cp kinda high, and temps still in the 97's. i always temp after i get a postive opk in the past just never pre o...and my temps are always high 98's and 99's...sooooo i think i am going to O tomorrow...if that makes sense..i dont trust those temps quite yet..and im waiting for a positve opk ..so we'll wait in see..do you agree with me or should i go by ff..its just my temps really are sooo high in the 2ww!

Well DRATS! You're right. :( Trust the opk for now. If you think your cover should be higher, you're probably right. *sigh* At least if you don't o until tomorrow, there's lots o' time for productive :sex: still left! hehe

EB, I saw you said 1stBaby o'ed.... did I miss a post?? Or is it in her journal (haven't gotten there yet!). I hope so!!

I saw that 1stBaby got a +ve opt (a few pages ago) but then I see yr still getting them 1stBaby so O is probably happening right now, like me hopefully! :happydance:

:rofl::rofl: I've just told OH that I should be O'ing VERY soon so we need to keep at it until I know for sure. His reply was (whilst rolling his eyes) - I'm all bonked out :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I've just told OH that I should be O'ing VERY soon so we need to keep at it until I know for sure. His reply was (whilst rolling his eyes) - I'm all bonked out :rofl:

LOL!!!! My OH was, too, this cycle! I SWEAR that guys are never happy. Always complaining that their laides don't want enough bonking to keep them happy... 'til they get a lady who does! Then they complain that they can't do it that much! :roll: NEVER HAPPY!

I know! You'd think they'd be loving it that their women are jumping on them all the time!!! :happydance:

I cant say I have the same complaint just yet... while we were cleaning up the water damage I was telling OH i was getting in the shower before I have to go to work and he was about to leave for work as well, but i guess he could tell I was in a bad mood becuase of the damage and he attacked me while I was undressing and well had some bding going on... :blush: :rofl: Like that made everything all better right, well I have to say it kind of did. Like forget the problem just make a baby!!!!!!! He laughed because I layed in the bed for about ten min and I guess he know I was about to ov because i would probably not lay there otherwise. It was so amusing cause he doesnt want to know when I ov (less pressure). I love that he always can make me laugh no matter what. I pretty much adore him and I have to say things have gotten better since TTC. You kind of wonder, hey I wonder if things could get any better, when things start to get boring, and then it hits you... Sorry I went off in a tangent....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

That was sweet IstBaby. Got to admit ttc has brought us closer together & given our sex life a boost too - just wish we didn't HAVE to :sex: at certain times & could be a bit more spontaneous.

:wohoo: I've just done my 3rd opt of the day....darker!!! Still not quite positive yet though!!! :wohoo:

Great story, 1B!! My OH always gets hints about my o date from when I start lying there after, too! lol

Yay, EB!! Eggy is coming!!

Yayyy Ellie......better bd when hubby gets home@!!!! :) Go get that eggy!

Whoo hoo! We're all in line for our :bfp:s!!! (good convo btw...)
So in the TWW, is it still called BDing or is it called FUN? LOL :rofl: I'm in a fab mood today! Maybe it's a good sign!
TL-I'll sure symptom spot for you! Tell me how you're feeling, :-k I'll tell ya what you've got! :thumpup: :rofl:

FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my ovaries are having a race at the mo to see who can release first - I'm getting twinges from BOTH sides!! :happydance:

FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my ovaries are having a race at the mo to see who can release first - I'm getting twinges from BOTH sides!! :happydance:

OOOOO!!!!! Maybe You're getting TWO eggies and TWINS!!!!! :wohoo:

boys, girls, or one of each??? :rofl:

Whoo hoo! We're all in line for our :bfp:s!!! (good convo btw...)
So in the TWW, is it still called BDing or is it called FUN? LOL :rofl: I'm in a fab mood today! Maybe it's a good sign!
TL-I'll sure symptom spot for you! Tell me how you're feeling, :-k I'll tell ya what you've got! :thumpup: :rofl:

I'm in a great mood, too!! Good signs all around.

MT - I've got twinges in my uterus/ovary area that haven't really gone away since o... and it feel more constant everyday and almost like a constant slight burning today.. not painful, but def there.... whatta think?!?!?! :rofl: I'm LMAO just thinking about how crazy I am!

TL-your eggie is traveling through your tube and is bouncing off the sides of it because it was so happy it just got fertilized!!! That's what you're feeling!!! Whoo hoo! :headspin::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->