Cycle2 CD4- anyone with me?

Angel, so sorry to hear that. Completely awful! I don't blame you for just wanting to cry. God bless his soul and his family.
To your benefit. It might work out that ovulation is delayed. It's crazy how our bodies know better than we actual do.

Glong, I don't think it looks positive but I'm definitely no expert. I have only used them one cycle. It just doesn't look as dark or darker than the control line. The very first one does. But from my understanding is that when you usually test positive on opk's, you're leading up to O? And ovulation can happen the next day or 2 after the positive? But that's just what I've read and like I said I don't personally have that much experience.

With OPKs once ou get a +OPK you can O anywhere from the same day to 2-3 days later. Most people O the next day, but it depends on the person. I tend to O on the day of the +OPK, but sometimes the next day and once I O'd as late as 3 days after the +OPK. That's where temping helps you confirm actual O day. As long as you are still getting EWcm you are probably still fertile. I usaully get EWcm up through the day after O because the egg does survive for about 24 hours so you can, theoretically, still get pregnant from BD the day after O.

Hope you caught the egg!! :)

AFM - I think that with all this stress my body is saying :nope: to O right now. My temps have been steadily rising since my blinky face, but no peak and my ICs are clearly negative. and yesterday and today my EWcm has been mostly creamy with some EW.

Our students get out at 12:30 every Friday (instead of 2:15) and the teachers have meetings in the afternoons. I am going to take a half day today and leave when the students do. I have 2 days of bereavement available for non-family members and the viewing of my former student is this afternoon so I'm going to take the afternoon off, do some yoga and try to destress and mentally/emotionally reach a better place. I don't think I'll go to the viewing, but i will certainly be at her funeral service tomorrow. Hoping that after this is over my body will go ahead and drop the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->