Dealing with azoospermia?

I've held out until now but I'm thinking of testing tomorrow morning! I've been feeling pretty nauseous today and so I reckon if that IS down to being pregnant I will have enough hormones present tomorrow to do a test. ALSO - my cat is being really affectionate towards me! Sounds bizarre but the only times she's done this is when I was pregnant with my son and when I was pregnant with my angel baby. It could be grasping at straws but it's a funny coincidence! I'll keep you posted!
XXX

It was a stinky BFN. :-( Hopefully we'll have better luck next time! I can be patient, I know I can!
X

Thanks lovelies. It's ok. If I've learnt anything from this whole experience is that my forever babies are worth waiting for. Feeling positive for next cycle and as many cycles as it blooming well takes!
XXX

Hugs Rainbow - possible it's just a too-early test?

I am onto my second try at a first dIUI. CD4- dr said at first monitoring appt. that all looked good so we are continuing with a nonmedicated (except for trigger) cycle. Emotions are all over the place and am feeling kind of depressed - can't quite pinpoint the particular reason.

I think we might be cycling together MsRipple! I hope you are feeling a bit better now? I'm now on Day 7 and planning on going ahead with IUI, the same as you (non-medicated apart from a trigger shot). I have my first scan to look at follicles on Friday, which will be Day 10. Hoping this will be our cycle!
X

@rainbow. We are almost the same day! I went in on cd 8 and I had a handful of follicles measuring around 10/11. I go back in tomorrow (cd 13). I am running to catch a flight right after and I'm going to take the trigger shot with me just in case. I hope this one goes ahead for me. I just want the feeling of "maybe!" Which I haven't had since my husbands diagnosis

And yes I am feeling a bit better thank you!

Did you end up needing your trigger shot last night MsRipple?
I ended up doing mine on Saturday night and going for my IUI yesterday (Monday) which was Day 13 so very different to last month which was Day 17! Everything went fine apart from I had a different lady doing the procedure and she was so flipping rough with that darn speculum (she actually made me bleed which I've never had before in my three previous IUIs!). Let the 2ww commence and I'm hoping I can keep my mind off it but I very much doubt I'll be able to! I think I'm going to test on 30th October which would be the day before my period is due.

It's been pretty quiet on here lately - how's everyone doing?

XXX

Good luck with the www Rainbow.

MsRipple, I hope everything is going to plan.

I'm starting a new round of ICSI soon. Due to start down regging on 4th November. Sounds like it's ages away but less than 3 weeks. So nervous this time!

Rainbow, I triggered last night and go in for the IUI tomorrow morning (CD 16). Fingers crossed for both of us! Assuming my cycle is as normal, my period is due November 2. I am going on a last minute long weekend vacation to Paris, so that will hopefully keep me from fixating too much during the tww (yeah right! :) )

That's exciting Chickensoup! 3 weeks isn't long at all!

Good luck for tomorrow MsRipple! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

XXX

Hello! It's been a while since I've been on here. I thought I'd pop in and take a look... and had to write a quick something as I seem to be in the same boat as you, MsRipple and Rainbow! I have a 2-yr-old from a donor IUI, and we recently decided to go for #2. So, I had my first IUI on Wednesday! Natural cycle. Ugg, I forgot how terrible the TWW is, and how, 1 day after the IUI, I am already imagining nausea and sore boobs. THE WORST! :D I hope you are all well, and it's so nice there are a few of us at the same point! Fingers crossed for everyone.

How exciting Sharon - good luck and welcome to the 2ww club! It is nice to have others in the same boat to endure the wait with!
I've just realised how fitting it is that my period is due on 31st October this time, seeing as it is often referred to as 'the witch'!
My plan is now to test on 29th (it's getting earlier every day haha!) but I've got a pregnancy test which can be used up to 4 days before my period is due so I might yet lose patience and test earlier! I was worried that my HCG shot to trigger my ovulation might still be in my system if I tested early but I've been reading things online that say with the 5000IU it should be out of my system after 10 days (which would be next Tuesday).
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->