Dealing with azoospermia?

How did it go on Friday MsRipple? Keeping everything crossed for you! XXX

My IUI on Friday was pretty seamless, but last night/this am caught a really nasty stomach flu from some visiting family and I'm feeling pretty bad. Spent the day alternating between sleeping, moaning in bed and running to bathroom. Have not had a stomach bug in 15 years or so. Worried that this will mess w my IUI plus not sure how i am going to finish all of the work i have due before thanksgiving.

How are things going with you Rainbow? Are you testing? your avatar says expecting so I got excited :)

Chicken soup- what's going on with you?

Glad to hear the IUI was ok MsRipple but sorry to hear about the bug! Sick bugs are the worst! I hope you feel better soon and get everything you need to do, done.

When is OTD Rainbow? Are you going to wait or test early?

I had my baseline scan yesterday and everything looked good so I started phase 2 today, stimulation. I'll go in next week to see how the follicles are developing. I just feel it's all so hopeless. If the sperm is no good, then what's the point?

Hi ladies!

MsRipple - You poor thing having a stomach bug, that really sucks. I hope you are feeling lots better very soon. I'm sure your employer will be understanding about your work if you've had a stomach bug. There really isn't anything you can do other than focus on getting better!

Chickensoup - That's so exciting that you are onto stimulation! This whole infertility journey is such a rollercoaster of emotions isn't it? I've been feeling pretty hopeless recently too. I think there is such a humungous amount of pressure on each cycle because of all the emotional, physical and financial implications, it's hard not to feel low.

Soooooooo...
I tested this morning. I nearly chickened out but I did it in the end. I got a pregnant result! My poor DH was so confused because I came back into the bedroom and I was shaking and crying. I'm still only half believing it and I plan on testing again in a few days to check it's real - I hope so badly that it is but I'm not letting myself get too excited just in case.

Sending all you azoo ladies so much love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh, Rainbow, how exciting is that?? Huge congratulations! :happydance:

Yeah Rainbow! Such great news!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chickensoup - how is stimulation going?

How is everyone doing?

MsRipple, when is OTD? Are you going to hold out or test?

What are your next steps Rainbow? Do you get to go for a scan soon?

I had my first progress scan today; follicle growth looks good so far. Fingers crossed they progress properly! The next one is on Wednesday.

Yay for follicle growth Chickensoup! Exciting times! :) I hope everything goes well on Wednesday.

I would have gone to see my FS when I was 6 weeks however she's not at work that week so I have to wait until I'm 7 weeks. It's going to be torturous. I've already started filling my head with doom and gloom, these next few weeks can't go fast enough. I'm feeling so scared about going for my scan because I'm worried something awful is going to happen again. It was at my 8 week scan last time that we found out that I'd lost the baby. I knew it was going to be tough when I got pregnant again and so I really shouldn't moan but they really need to invent crystal balls so I can see everything is going to be ok. Anyway...

How are you feeling now MsRipple? Have you managed to recover from that nasty bug? Keeping everything crossed for you as I know you only a couple more days left of your 2ww!

XXX

I am recovered, though this thing is now going around the rest of my family.

AF is due tomorrow. Haven't tested. I have a feeling (physically) she's coming, but am still holding out a bit of hope.

Rainbow- I'm hoping the next few weeks fly by for you!

MsRipple, how's it going?

Rainbow, it must be so hard to keep the worries away after your last experience. I'd be exactly the same. Remember though, you carried son. I'm with you on the crystal ball though.

My progress scan went well and so all set for egg collection on Monday.

I'm glad you're feeling better MsRipple. :) I hope it wasn't AF!

Eeeeek how exciting Chickensoup! Keeping everything crossed! Do you know how many eggs you'll be collecting? Thank you for your reminder about carrying my son, it's true and I need to keep reminding myself of that. XXX

Just thought I'd give you a quick update after my egg collection today - 12 eggs! That's double my usual amount. The only thing that's changed is that I did acupuncture this time.

Wow Chickensoup, that's amazing! How exciting that your little embryos are now beginning to form! What day do you usually go back in for your embryo transfer? So excited for you! XXX

Thanks Rainbow. Can't wait to hear tomorrow how many have fertilised! Hoping for a 5 day transfer on Saturday.

Fabulous news :) :kiss: can't wait to hear your update tomorrow :)

That's great news! Fx for good fertilization report!

6 fertilised. That's not bad but we normally have a higher fertilisation rate so worried about the quality! I was also told I'm at risk of OHSS so now freaking out that they'll cancel the transfer and none will be good enough to freeze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->