Dear God. (Post your prayer here)

futurephotos

#2 is baking!
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people on here mention that they are praying for each other. I'd like to take it one step farther and write my prayers on here. Please write what you'd like to say to God too!

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for all of the blessings that I have in my life. Please help me not to take them for granted. I'd like you to look over my wonderful husband who is doing his best to support me. I'm in need of some patience. I've been letting myself get overwhelmed with my quest to make a baby. I realize that you have a plan for me and things will happen in your time, not mine. I'm struggling to understand the reason why we're having difficulties and wish that I had more answers. I trust that you know what is best for us and will help us to grow our family when the time is right. I'd really like for now to be that time. You created life and you created us. You've commanded us to love one another and to be fruitful and multiply. When we got married you were with us when we vowed to gladly accept any children you will provide us. What better way is there for me and my husband to love one another than to add another life to this Earth for us to love and care for. Help us to become the family I feel we're meant to be. Lord, hear the prayers of all the women who want children and guide us on our journeys. I am grateful to have found this forum where we can support each other. Thank you for opening my eyes to the situation many of us are in so that we all can realize we are not alone. Amen.

Dear Lord,

You know my heart and my intentions. I'm trying to remember my priorities and put you first in my life, but I've been loosing that focus. My prayers have been absent lately because I was mad. Take care of my angel babies for me. I realize that your Son was sacrificed for us - you know grief. Now I'm turning to you for help through mine. Without sorrow we wouldn't know what joy is either. I'd like to feel at peace. I'd like all the pieces to fall back into place. I have been able to achieve many of my dreams and am thankful for that. I have a great life. Good things will come to those who wait for them. We're so used to instant gratification that sometimes we need reminders to sit back. I will never take having a child for granted because now I know it isn't as easy as it seems. Please forgive my selfishness for wanting it to be my turn so badly. Help me to readjust my attitude. To stay positive and not loose hope. You've given me determination. I won't give up. Its said you don't give us more than we can handle - and this will only make me into a stronger person. Help me pick myself back up and move on. This a a new cycle and a fresh start again.

Lord,

I'm so happy that business is picking up again. It is wonderful to be busy. I'm grateful for the distraction from baby stuff. It's a good reminder that I get to do what I love with the gifts you've given me. I don't take these talents for granted. I hope that business will keep increasing all the time with support from my community. Help me to serve them well. Thank you for the opportunity to work for myself and support my family.

I've seen a lot of people on here mention that they are praying for each other. I'd like to take it one step farther and write my prayers on here. Please write what you'd like to say to God too!

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for all of the blessings that I have in my life. Please help me not to take them for granted. I'd like you to look over my wonderful husband who is doing his best to support me. I'm in need of some patience. I've been letting myself get overwhelmed with my quest to make a baby. I realize that you have a plan for me and things will happen in your time, not mine. I'm struggling to understand the reason why we're having difficulties and wish that I had more answers. I trust that you know what is best for us and will help us to grow our family when the time is right. I'd really like for now to be that time. You created life and you created us. You've commanded us to love one another and to be fruitful and multiply. When we got married you were with us when we vowed to gladly accept any children you will provide us. What better way is there for me and my husband to love one another than to add another life to this Earth for us to love and care for. Help us to become the family I feel we're meant to be. Lord, hear the prayers of all the women who want children and guide us on our journeys. I am grateful to have found this forum where we can support each other. Thank you for opening my eyes to the situation many of us are in so that we all can realize we are not alone. Amen.

Wow, this made me cry!!:hugs:

Dear Lord,

Same as above ^ you have reduced me to tears, so many ladies on here are praying but reading yours has made me so emotional. I feel your pain :hugs: I will put one on here too but when I can see what Im writing.

Hi Apple Blossom & TrulyBl3ssed!

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond. Sorry that I made you cry though!
It makes me feel good to know that there are people who are going through all of this with me and that we all share a common goal of wanting children. I think they are the greatest gift we can receive on Earth and I'm so looking forward to having one of my own. Good luck to the both of you! If there is anything you'd like me to pray about for you- just let me know!

Dear God,

I'd like to say a prayer for our relationship tonight. DH and I have been having some conflicts and it is getting hard each month for there not to be hurt feelings on both sides. We're doing our best to communicate and relate to each other's perspectives, but we each feel different responsibilities when it comes to baby-making. I respect him so much and don't want to impose so much pressure. I still need help to relax. TTC is causing so much stress- and more for him than I'd realized. I thought I was the only one driving myself crazy with it! I hope that these experiences are able to draw us even closer together and not push us apart. Help us not to build walls of anger and resentment and remember that above our desire to have a child we need to put our relationship first and keep on loving each other no matter what happens. I'm not saying that I want a break from trying, but we need to keep our romance alive and have more fun with the process. Please help us with connecting again on a deeper level.

Please stay with my husband and protect him and if it isn't asking too much I would love to be pregnant. Thanks:hugs::hugs::hugs:

futurephotos, this is true prayer and God listens to these type of prayer which comes from the heart.....may God listen to our prayers soon. I am also on the same boat as you all and can understand others feelings... Keep writing :)

Dear God,
Please help me to stay in this state of mind as im comfortable and relaxed and wish to be like this through out my TTC journey. Help me and OH to stay close and positive. Ive never asked you for anything before only that you keep my little boy safe and now I ask you to please bless me with another as I have and continue to do a fantastic job of being a mother. Always in my thoughts.

Dear Lord,

Please keep all of us safe and our loved ones. May we always be able to express to you what we are feeling and seek solace. I second Apple Blossom in hoping to have the right relaxed state of mind and being positive. I think all of us here either are already fantastic mothers or will be soon. Thanks for bringing us together and hearing our prayers.

Dear god
I pray for my family and there health and safty. I pray for all my friends and people in my cummunity . I pray for the ladies on this forum. I also pray for myself. We are women and we desire to be mothers. Weather its our first or third child we are ttc. I pray that you hear our prayers and that they can be answered. I will have to say that I am very blessed and don't want to come across as being greedy. I have many blessings from you and I am so gratful for them. I pray that through your understanding and love you can touch my heart and mind and help keep them strong. I pray that a baby for my husband and I is in the very near future. I would for it to be this cycle. I pray the medicine I am on works. I pray that I have a very strong willed pregnancy and a healthy nine months and mostly god I pray for this to all the women here. Hear our prayers and the deep desire in our hearts and bless us with a bundle of joy. Amen.

I would like to thank you for this thread. I have read through your prayer and the prayers of others there and I am so emotional with all of your beautiful prayers. I can relate to you all.

Dear Lord please hear my prayer, Thank you for my daily blessings, my husband and children, our home, our food and the love that we share. Please bless my family and friends with good health, strength, financial stability and watch over us all and keep us safe in all that we do. Please give peace to those with struggles in their lives and touch those that are sick or suffering. Please walk with them. Thank you for giving us Jesus for our sins. I try so hard to do what I know I should and I thank you for the strength you give me every day to live by your word. I get stronger every day with you Lord. Please bless my husband and I with another baby. Please give us another child for our family to love and raise to know you. I know you will bless us soon and am looking forward to that day. Lord please bless us and all of those that are struggling with trying to have a baby. Praise you Lord. Praise you Jesus.
Amen

Messymommy- thank you so much that was very beautiful and touching.

Lord, we all thank you for the strength you give us each day. You have made women to be strong and have given us the ability to bear children. Not all tasks in our life are meant to be easy. Waiting is difficult, but that will make it all the more joyous when we finally receive our little bundles of love. Thank you for always being with us and showing us you care. Help us all to continue growing in our love for you!

Today Lord I need some help with my temper. I'm finding that I am having quick knee-jerk reactions to comments that I shouldn't even let bother me. I need you calming grace to keep me in-line so I don't say or do anything I would regret later. Amen.

Dear God,

Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful, loving, and funny little 3 year old boy. Thank you for allowing me to stay home and raise him. Thank you for my husband - one of the good guys who loves me and our little boy more than anything in the world. Thank you that there are so many women here sacrificing all they can and desiring to be a mommy - a role that requires pure unselfishness for the first little while of the child's life. I pray that you would fulfill that desire for all those who post here and have posted here in prayer to you. I pray that you give us a sense of peace and trust in You that we WILL conceive and be able to be wonderful mothers with healthy children who are blessed with long happy lives.

There are some days that I don't even feel deserving of the blessings you have given me, yet, here I am asking for one more. I can't imagine my life, and don't want to imagine my life, without a daughter in it. This has been my dream for as long as I can remember, and it is one of the things I know I simply can NOT do without you. I long for another baby to love and guide in your ways. Please please bless me with the healthy baby girl I long for.

Thank you for hearing and responding to this prayer,
Christina

Dear Lord,
I thank you everyday for everything I have, for everything we have. I know one day you will give us what we really want, we know you're making us wait for very good reasons, although it's extremely fustrating every month we are always just glad that we have each other, have our families support and love. You have provided us with so much already and for that we are grateful. I would like to say a prayer for my sister, who is having a horrid time right now, and I would like to ask that you see that my cousins second pregnancy goes smoothly and her baby boy is born without complications, her little girl Brooke is growing stronger everyday and is now completely healthy, thank you. The past year has been a tough time, each day we have been put to the test but have always come out on top, our relationship is stronger than ever, I thank you for bringing us together all those years ago. I no longer remember those bad few years that I had, they are a thing of the past, I am grateful for the future and every oppurtunity that I am given. Although it isn't perfect, we love our life together. A child would complete us, every month we do not conceive, we know that that isn't your plan for us yet. I pray that one day it will be, but even if it isn't we will be strong and get through it, so far nothing has stopped us, I hope that nothing ever will. I believe if you have the courage you can do anything, these thoughts keep me feeling strong everyday.
Amen

ok ladies I cryed reading every one of your prayers..... I too pray every night in hopes that this is one prayer that will be answered.... I have so much love to give and yes kids are the greatsest gift I would just like to have a gift of my own. So while you ladies are saying your prayers if its not to much to ask can you please say one for me too.... I dont wanna miss my chance of being called mommy and age is creeping on me.... I will being praying tonight as every night for each and every one of you

Dear Lord,

I'd been feeling pretty much back to my normal self for the past couple days. I've had a LOT to be happy about. Thanks for those things that have cheered me up. I'd like you to watch over my two closest friends who just told me they are expecting - let them have a happy and healthy 9 mo without complications. Please don't make them go through an early loss like me. I'm very excited for them. I know they'll be wonderful parents. Help this experience bring us even closer as friends. It would be fantastic if we could go through our pregnancies together. I'd love to have a child close to the same time theirs is due so that our children can grow up together and be good friends like we are. Please God - I still want it to be my turn.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for all that you have blessed me with, my wonderful family and friends, my part time job (so thankful i have one), my home, my health and the health of others. i know that i have been selfish lately with wanting more than i have and i am ashamed and sorry for ever thinking that what you have given me is not good enough. I ask that you help me gain the patience i need, i dont have much at the moment. Please help me love like you do and care as you do, my thoughts lately have been on the negative side of the grass and need a little help from you, please guide me in the right direction.

Dear God,

I feel so distant from you.. I don't even feel you near me anymore. What can I do to get closer to you? I'm going through some hard times and all I want is to feel your love.. I wish I knew whether or not you truly see my pain.. I feel like I pray for one thing and another thing happens.. I believe in you, I just feel like I am not good enough.. Help me God, help me raise my son to be a good person.. Help me with my anger and my impatience.. Teach me your ways.. I'm tired of the emptiness Lord... Amen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->