Dear God. (Post your prayer here)

Dear God,
Please bless me with a baby when you think is right, I trust that you know when it is right for me to have a baby but I hope that when I do ttc it will be short. Bless everyone on these forums, for these are the people that will love their children and take good care of them. Help my husband to find his way within work and to not worry about having children as he already does his bit and I love him with all my heart.
Amen

Beloved Father/Mother God

I love you with all my heart. :hugs: I know that you are everywhere, right beside me and within me, working through me, inspiring me, holding my life in your perfect vision, bathing me with your unconditional love and light.

Thank you for creating me. Thank you for allowing me to Be in this world, an instrument of your love for others. I am so grateful for all the opportunities life has brought me and for all the love in my life. Help me to dare to share that and not just keep it for myself.

I know that I am a co-creator with you, shaping my life through my own choices. Help me to choose love, even when it's hard, even when it feels like I'm not getting what I want. Help my desires to be rooted and grounded in the love and truth that you are.

If there is a child who wants to come into my life, help me to be ready, to accept that love with open arms and to be selflessly devoted to the care and nurturing of that life.

If it is not in my life plan to have a child, help me to accept that as a positive thing. Help me to throw my energy into other ways to love, other paths to walk, other lessons to learn, and to never forget that whatever happens to me, it's okay because life on earth is but a moment in my existence - and besides which, we are always in it together.

Knowing that, anything else is just a cherry on top, not the whole cake.

You are so great!! Amen.

What about us who don't pray or believe?

Well I have two schools of thought for your question....
If you really do not believe, you will not join those of us that do on this threadbut maybe chat with us on other threads .....or......
maybe you have some sort of belief, faith, whatever you may call it in something, be it God, Jesus, angels, mother nature (anything that we can't explain as humans) but you have been taught somewhere along life's road that if you don't believe in "religious traditions" then you are not a believer.

Believe in yourself - God does the rest! (Sorry, i just fall back to calling what i believe in "God")

Hope that helps.

Not trying to stir up anything, honest. Just wondering what the rest of us were supposed to do. I don't have a religion and am not looking for one. I believe in karma and thats about it. Sorry.

Hi, its ok that you dont believe, you not alone in that. But alot of ladies on here are feeling a huge amount of pain, and take comfort in thanking and asking god for help. If you do not believe and do not want to believe, it doesnt make you a bad person or anything. If you believe in Karma maybe you could write a post about that.

Hi Everyone - I just wanted to address the comments on non-belief quick since I'm the originator of the thread. It isn't my intent to leave anyone out. I feel badly for people who are struggling to find faith in something- because I've been there before too. I figure that if you believe in some higher power (or even Karma) and want to post here that is great. If not- you'll either find other threads and ignore that this one exists or you'll keep reading here and maybe it will help you too. This thread isn't really here to debate about religion or different doctrine in any way. It's for anyone who wants to pray together - whatever the prayer may be (and to whomever too). I say God/Lord, because that is my upbringing and personal belief, but I'm not here to judge others who practice differently than me. I'm glad that so many people have been willing to pray here.

Lord,
There are many people in life who don't know you yet. I ask that you let this thread be a help to those who question, so that they can feel the power of how you lift up and help us shoulder the burdens in our lives and celebrate our joys with us. Let us all come to know you better and keep you central in our lives.

Dear god,

I realize how impatient I've been these last 5 months and I apologize if I've acted like a spoiled brat. I need to keep reminding myself everything is in your hands and in your time not mine. And I know you will bless us oneday with a child it's just for whatever reason your answer is no right now. I will continue to put it in your hands and trust that you will come through and I know you will! Please watch over us mentally, physically and even financially!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

okay, i think i'm ready to try.

dear whomever will listen,
i try to be the best mother, wife and person i can be and i know i falter sometimes. i have been doing a lot of suffering lately and i don't think i can do this all on my own. i ask for guidance as i struggle through these hard times and for the ability to understand why these things are happening.

i won't ask to become pregnant, because deep down, i know that it will happen when it's supposed to. but please give me the strength to keep trying and protect my body from further illness.

thank you,
jesica

Lord,

I was lucky to have my husband's cooperation this month and I think we had good timing. Please let the sperm make it's way to the egg and bless us with a child. I have a really good feeling about this month. Help me to stay positive and not worry too much. Keep me occupied so that time passes quickly until I can find out the result. Sometimes I feel so empty and like I'm not complete yet. I want the word mother to become a word that defines me too. Being a Mom will make me feel more whole - because I'll have accomplished one of my most important goals in life. Hear this prayer and the prayers of all these women who wish for their bundles of joy. Amen

Dear God,
please watch over both mind and my ficanee's families and help them do well. please help my darling find you as i have and have more faith. please enable us to be blessed with a baby so we may start our family and give the child the best life we can give him/her. also please help our wedding day in april go smoothly so we may settle into married life with ease.
Amen

Dear God,

Please forgive me for the bad thoughts I have had this week, I know our little bean is now with you and its other 3 brothers and sisters, I know my Granny Nuala is looking after them all together just like she looked after all of us when we were younger. Please forgive me for thinking you were punishing me and I ask for the strength and guidance to carry on.
Please bless my partner and I,help us to conceive and bring a new soul in to this world.

Please forgive me for getting divorced but I think you understood why I couldn't carry on that way, but God I have been having awful feeling about remarrying next yr in the C of E church. Thank You for sending my true soul mate to me.

I thank you for the children you have already sent me and the ones that didn't make it.

I pray that all the people who are going through difficulties at this time have the strength and determination to carry on.

I wont say I wont ask you for anything again because you know I will but please please please Dear god let this sadness end in something joyful.

Amen

Dear God,

I need your help. I'm still feeling this despair over wanting to be a mother so badly. I'm tired of all this anxiety and restlessness. I know I need to fully let go. I want you to take care of this for me- so I'm offering it to you, help shoulder the burden of my sadness. I believe that there is a reason it hasn't happened yet. I believe it will happen at the right time. In the meanwhile I need to shift my focus elsewhere. I need you to guide me in my other efforts to become a better person physically and spiritually. Look over the relationships I have with my husband, with family and friends and help me to always strengthen and grow those. Keep KE in your arms as she's going through a difficult time now. Thank you for bringing the two of us together- even if our bond wasn't formed under happy circumstances.

Lord,

I'm thankful for my DH's cooperation so far this month- I hope that it is in him to continue bedding for the next few days. I'm trying to be aware of how hard this is for him to and I'm trying not to push too hard. I feel like I'm doing everything I can to have our timing be correct so that we have a chance this month. I know that even if we do everything right we still may not have any success- but I believe there is more to it than just being lucky. Please help our sperm and egg unite so we can conceive our baby- let it implant properly and grow and develop into a healthy child for us to care for. I know it is in your power to allow this to happen for us- I ask that we become pregnant as soon as possible. Waiting this long has taught me a lot- I'm just getting to a point where I feel like I can't wait any more. Please, please, please- we want our baby with us.

Lord please give me the strength to deal with anything you put in my path.

Almighty God,
I thank you for Jesus Christ Your Son whom You sent to die for my sins and the sins of the whole world thank You for my DH,who is a godly and caring man.Thank you for blessing me with a good marriage and good in-laws.Am also very grateful for the lessons You have taught me through my ttc journey.I am sure that You who feed the sparrows and hear the faintest cry will grant my request for a child in Your own time.The scriptures say You make everything beautiful in Your time,please help me to remember that no matter what I, or the doctors do You have the final say.Going through this 'ttc' period has drawn me closer to You,Your Word and Your promises.it has also helped my relationship to be stronger and more romantic.Am hopeful that soon You'll bless DH and I beyond our expectations,while I wait for that time let me continue to bask in your love.Thank you for leading me to this forum where I can share,learn and find comfort from other women,please bless all the women on this forum who look unto you for the fruit of the womb,and even those who do not know you.There are many more things to ask for but I know You will do them if I truly need them.All these I pray through Your dear son Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen!

Thank you for starting such an amazing thread futurephotos! :hugs:

Heavenly Father I thank you for the amazing children you have already blessed me with. I believe you have asked us to have another so I have taken the steps to start that process. I thought for sure the first month it would happen right away. I was upset when AF arrived yesterday because next month DH is away during my fertile window. I am sorry Father, I forget sometimes that YOU are in control and not me. Even though I want this right away you may have another plan. I know when you say the time is right it will happen not when I do. Help me to always remember this. I will continue to praise you for what we already have Father and wait patiently as you work. I ask for patience while I wait and for all the other wonderful ladies on here as well, that we all be blessed in the correct time for each and every one of us. I pray in Jesus name! :hugs2: Amen.

Firstly I love this post, I was feeling low and this is just what I needed. Thank you dear Lord for guiding me to this post.

I pray that I am humble enough to understand and remember that it will happen in your time only. I thank you for my amazing DH and for his wonderful support and for the continuous strength that you give us in this journey. I pray that we continue to be thankful for the here and now and that we are blessed with our beautiful bfp and a healthy and happy baby when we are ready to be blessed.

Amen x x x

Thank you so much for this thread...

*Ahem*

Dear God,

I pray to you all the time for health and happiness. I truly am blessed to have both. Through difficult times, you have taken care of us and our families. I almost feel guilty praying for things when you have given us so much. My husband and I would love to one day hold a beautiful, healthy baby in our arms and with you guiding us, we feel prepared. Whenever it's supposed to happen, I will accept it. If this journey we have begun proves to be long and difficult, I only ask for strength and courage. I pray that I not lose myself in the process.

Finally, I pray for all of these beautiful women here who have the same desires. Especially those who have suffered so and have had long journeys in trying to create new life. I pray to give them strength and courage.

Amen. :)

What a very touching thread:hugs:

Dear God...

As you will know i pray to you every day and night hoping to be blessed with a :baby: but i just thought of writing a little message on here while your reading all these lovely stories! sending lots of prayers for each and everyone ttc[-o< Amen!

Lord,

I've been inspired by some success stories I've read on here as well as motivated by listening to a Christian radio station. I want to get to know you better and I want to please you. I am opening the door to my heart again- please come in to meet me- I welcome you into my life. I pray that you will heal me "body, mind, and soul."

Lord,

Yesterday morning as I got in my car to drive to work a song came on about waiting- and it really touched me. I felt as though I was hearing that message at just the right time. Thanks for letting me know you listen. This waiting is so hard, but I know that it will be worth it. Waiting is such a big part of life- I may as well learn how to handle it well. Thank you for guiding me and helping me with opportunities to practice patience.
Even now I find myself anxious because in a few days from now I'll either get AF or I'll be able to test. I pray that this time could be it and that my body and mind aren't just playing tricks on me again. I want a child so badly that it is easy to convince myself that every little "symptom" means it is true. Please, Lord, let my body be telling me the truth this time.

Thank you dear Jesus!
I knew that you'd grant me this and I'm so grateful! You are wonderful and magnificent!
I feel so blessed to be pregnant again! I pray that you will take special care of this little one and help it grow inside me to be our first-born healthy child. I want this one to stay with us, Lord- please don't allow me to go through another loss. Help me to not worry in the next 2 weeks as I wait to pass the milestone where the others were given up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->