Dear God. (Post your prayer here)

Dear Lord,

It has been a while since you've heard from me again. I'm getting tired of ttc and not having a successful pregnancy yet. I keep struggling with feeling down and wanting to give up this process for a while. I feel very lack-luster. It seems like everyone else I know is having luck with their growing families. Please renew my determination and stamina. I need enough energy to do some baby-making this weekend. If you think this could be our month please help the sperm and egg meet so conception takes place. Help us to create life. We feel so ready to be parents. Also, guide me in what I can do to help others who are experiencing this too. Be with my husband and I always - we love you!

SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi subhanAllah alAzim

Dear Lord
Thank You for Your blessings in my life You are always with me I know that. You are Al Waqib -the Provider, You are Dhul Jilali wal Ikram - the Lord of Majesty and Bounty and You are Al Mujib - the Responder to Prayer. please hear our prayers and grant us children ya Allah. You said that with every hardship comes ease, and Your Mercy outweighs all else so please be merciful and answer our prayers.
Please forgive me Lord and teach me how to be a better wife and a good mother and grant me patience and acceptance of Your will.
ameen.

i don't know how to pray. or what to pray for.. :cry:

I've seen a lot of people on here mention that they are praying for each other. I'd like to take it one step farther and write my prayers on here. Please write what you'd like to say to God too!

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for all of the blessings that I have in my life. Please help me not to take them for granted. I'd like you to look over my wonderful husband who is doing his best to support me. I'm in need of some patience. I've been letting myself get overwhelmed with my quest to make a baby. I realize that you have a plan for me and things will happen in your time, not mine. I'm struggling to understand the reason why we're having difficulties and wish that I had more answers. I trust that you know what is best for us and will help us to grow our family when the time is right. I'd really like for now to be that time. You created life and you created us. You've commanded us to love one another and to be fruitful and multiply. When we got married you were with us when we vowed to gladly accept any children you will provide us. What better way is there for me and my husband to love one another than to add another life to this Earth for us to love and care for. Help us to become the family I feel we're meant to be. Lord, hear the prayers of all the women who want children and guide us on our journeys. I am grateful to have found this forum where we can support each other. Thank you for opening my eyes to the situation many of us are in so that we all can realize we are not alone. Amen.

This made me teary eyed. Really honest, deep, passionate prayer.

Dear Lord,

I am praying for strength today, I currently feel like I have none at all, this whole month and last has just been stressful. I start a new life with my OH in a few days, we are moving away so alot is going to change. I need the strength to make it the fresh start that we need so much. TTC is slowly taking over, I don't want this to happen. We just want to be happy.

So today, I told myself that I wasnt logging on here. Was taking a break from thinking about TTC. As much support as you get from here, sometimes this site makes you even more obsessed with TTC. But then something told me to log on here and I am so glad I did. To find such a meaningful post that is so deep, raw and honest. I was sad today, frustrated and in despair. realized that I needed a pickme up and I didnt even know, until I was just picked up. I had the impression that certain emotions are only me going through them. But the specific ways in which people express them, and exactly what they say tells me people are hurting, just as much as I am. I knew I was not alone TTC and having difficulty but I realize there are many thinking, feeling, wondering, asking, questioning and pondering the same emotions and questions that I am.

Today has been a hard day. A difficult day on Clomid for the first time after finishing it yesterday. Today, everything EVERYTHING EVERYTHINg grosses me out. It is not necessarily food. It is the most minor things that I see. Always reminds me of sth gross. Today was hard, I told my DH that he isnt very supportive. I am afraid to even start my prayer, but I will. We ask you to help us in Jesus' name, AMEN!

Dear God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for my pain. You only make me stronger. Thank you for all I am going through. One day, you will make me understand why. thank you for my husband... even when I dont think he is the most supportive and understanding of what I am going through. you made us as women to multiply. I may have made mistakes in the past, where I may not have totally appreciated or understood blessings that you gave me. I only say that I am sorry, father. Forgive me and do not turn your eyes away from us. Not only myself and husband. Anyone here who might be in this situation who you may be agry with. Forgive us Father. Please fulfill our wishes to make us mothers. We cry out to you in Jesus' name. We go through every month with hope and faith that you will show your power. We come out of every month disappointed and give ourselves reasons why it didnt happen this month. We know that God's time is the best but in our world, we feel like and seem to be running out of time.

Dear God,
I feel like life is piling on top of me and just when I start to be hopeful I feel like I am knocked back down again. I feel exhausted my these constant knocks. I have even begun to question everything. But then I look at my life and I have so much to be thankful for and are so blessed in so many ways.
Please watch over my girls and my DH, keep them healthy and safe as they are my life. Watch over me and keep me healthy so that I can be a good mum to my children. Help us find a way out of this town that is slowly destroying us. Please bless a with another child and watch over my two angels that are with you now until I see them again. I miss them and morn for them and the life I dreamed with them in it. I know my forever baby is coming.
Please help me let go of this bitterness and hatred to the people who tried to destroy us and stop questioning why good things keep happening to them while we are struggling. This bitterness is eating me up.
I am so thankful for my girls and DH who light up my life, for my DH job that provides for us and allows me to stay at home with them, for our health, for the roof over our head and the love of my family. Help me to stay positive.
Please watch over all of us TTC women and bless us with the babies we long for.

ETA my post cut off so just re-added it.

Thank you ladies. I feel like we have something really powerful going on here. God is always listening and hears us. I hope that he will grant all of us our desires soon. Reading your prayers has really given me the lift I needed today.

Lord,
All of the women on this forum are wonderfully supportive. Please hear our prayers. We know that with you anything is possible. Lift our spirits and give us reminders never to loose hope. Thank you for being our creator and for our lives. Allow us to create a new life that we can raise in your love. Amen.

Duckytwins- there aren't any rules for how to pray. Talking to God is like talking to a close friend. He already knows what is in your heart. You can say it in any way that works best for you. I don't think there is anything that can't be prayed for. Anything in your life that you're happy for or thankful about- give Him praise. Anything that your upset about or need guidance on- ask for help. No matter what know that none of us are alone.

Oh Lord and Lady,
Blessed Be to the Mother, for she knows the joy of childbirth.
I ask thee to grant me this joy also, so that I might birth those that will love and revere Your world, and love their fellow man.
By the power of Three,
So mote it be.
)O(

What about us who don't pray or believe?

Well I have two schools of thought for your question....
If you really do not believe, you will not join those of us that do on this threadbut maybe chat with us on other threads .....or......
maybe you have some sort of belief, faith, whatever you may call it in something, be it God, Jesus, angels, mother nature (anything that we can't explain as humans) but you have been taught somewhere along life's road that if you don't believe in "religious traditions" then you are not a believer.

Believe in yourself - God does the rest! (Sorry, i just fall back to calling what i believe in "God")

Hope that helps.

If you really do not believe, you will not join those of us that do on this threadbut maybe chat with us on other threads .....or......
maybe you have some sort of belief, faith, whatever you may call it in something, be it God, Jesus, angels, mother nature (anything that we can't explain as humans) but you have been taught somewhere along life's road that if you don't believe in "religious traditions" then you are not a believer.

Believe in yourself - God does the rest! (Sorry, i just fall back to calling what i believe in "God")

Hope that helps.

Not trying to stir up anything, honest. Just wondering what the rest of us were supposed to do. I don't have a religion and am not looking for one. I believe in karma and thats about it. Sorry.

Hope that helps.

Not trying to stir up anything, honest. Just wondering what the rest of us were supposed to do. I don't have a religion and am not looking for one. I believe in karma and thats about it. Sorry.

See i guess since i believe in Karma too I think of that as the universe as a power greater than us. I knew you were not stirring - I wasn't either - I often miss church but believe that it is not my attendance in a building that will get me to heaven and in my own private religion (world according to me - LOL) God and Jesus agree with that - yes, i am somewhat religious, but Karma and "what goes around comes around" plays a big part in my world. (Again I stress that my world is tiny - most people don't get it!LOL)

So today, I told myself that I wasnt logging on here. Was taking a break from thinking about TTC. As much support as you get from here, sometimes this site makes you even more obsessed with TTC. But then something told me to log on here and I am so glad I did. To find such a meaningful post that is so deep, raw and honest. I was sad today, frustrated and in despair. realized that I needed a pickme up and I didnt even know, until I was just picked up. I had the impression that certain emotions are only me going through them. But the specific ways in which people express them, and exactly what they say tells me people are hurting, just as much as I am. I knew I was not alone TTC and having difficulty but I realize there are many thinking, feeling, wondering, asking, questioning and pondering the same emotions and questions that I am.

Today has been a hard day. A difficult day on Clomid for the first time after finishing it yesterday. Today, everything EVERYTHING EVERYTHINg grosses me out. It is not necessarily food. It is the most minor things that I see. Always reminds me of sth gross. Today was hard, I told my DH that he isnt very supportive. I am afraid to even start my prayer, but I will. We ask you to help us in Jesus' name, AMEN!

Dear God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for my pain. You only make me stronger. Thank you for all I am going through. One day, you will make me understand why. thank you for my husband... even when I dont think he is the most supportive and understanding of what I am going through. you made us as women to multiply. I may have made mistakes in the past, where I may not have totally appreciated or understood blessings that you gave me. I only say that I am sorry, father. Forgive me and do not turn your eyes away from us. Not only myself and husband. Anyone here who might be in this situation who you may be agry with. Forgive us Father. Please fulfill our wishes to make us mothers. We cry out to you in Jesus' name. We go through every month with hope and faith that you will show your power. We come out of every month disappointed and give ourselves reasons why it didnt happen this month. We know that God's time is the best but in our world, we feel like and seem to be running out of time.

I so understand where you are coming from, I also have days that I think I shouldnt come on here, for one reason or another , I feel the benefits far outway the negatives. Things do happen for a reason and that reason will become aparent maybe not today, or tommorrow, or in a month but it will and then everything will click into place for you. Keep strong we are all behind you every step of the way. :hugs:

Hope that helps.

Hi, its ok that you dont believe, you not alone in that. But alot of ladies on here are feeling a huge amount of pain, and take comfort in thanking and asking god for help. If you do not believe and do not want to believe, it doesnt make you a bad person or anything. If you believe in Karma maybe you could write a post about that.

Dear lord,
Thank you for watching over my little boy and helping me to keep him safe and happy, I will be forever greatfull for the perfect little boy that he is and the light he brings to my life and my soul, you truely blessed me with a special life the day I conceived him, and for that I cant thank you enough. Thank you for my loving, caring and strong partner for he is my rock and the other half of me, he keeps me strong and positive just as you do. Thank you for my happiness for this is so important to me and my family. I feel great today after some really bad days, it feels so good to feel this great. Please watch over me this coming few months as I will need strengh and determination to get through. I'm praying also that you will bless us again with the joy of a beautiful healthy baby, we are so happy and honoured with our lives and a little one would make us even more so proud than we are now.
I also pray for the lovely ladies on this thread who are just as deserving to be blessed with a littleone. Please hear there prays and listen to there struggles.
Amen

Hope that helps.

I'm a Celtic Pagan with a dash of Wicca, so you see from my post I'm asking my Lord and Lady for help. :)

Dear God
I know i don't usually pray, i havan't since my dad's accdient, you helped me then or i believe you did as he had a less then 20% chance of living, please help me now. I've been trying for a baby for 16 months, i know i'm 23 and it may seem a little young but i have everything else i could possible need. please let this month be the month.
I feel i've already been curesed enough with the way i was treated as an early teen and the way my periods are with no reason for it. please just let me have this. you given my sister a baby she's only been trying a month you given my mate a baby she had been trying a year. please when it is my turn? i've done almost everything right. i fell in love, i got married we have our own place we both work. what else do i need to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->