Dear God. (Post your prayer here)

Thank you dear Jesus!
I knew that you'd grant me this and I'm so grateful! You are wonderful and magnificent!
I feel so blessed to be pregnant again! I pray that you will take special care of this little one and help it grow inside me to be our first-born healthy child. I want this one to stay with us, Lord- please don't allow me to go through another loss. Help me to not worry in the next 2 weeks as I wait to pass the milestone where the others were given up to you.

Amen! Thank you Lord that you are faithful and you hear us. Please bless your daughter and keep her and her sweet little baby, safe, happy and healthy. x

Thank you dear Jesus!
I knew that you'd grant me this and I'm so grateful! You are wonderful and magnificent!
I feel so blessed to be pregnant again! I pray that you will take special care of this little one and help it grow inside me to be our first-born healthy child. I want this one to stay with us, Lord- please don't allow me to go through another loss. Help me to not worry in the next 2 weeks as I wait to pass the milestone where the others were given up to you.

Praise you Lord! Thank you for hearing her prayers and answering them, you are so amazing! I thank you that you will keep this baby safe and it will be a huge blessing from you. I ask that you take away all her worries and stress while she waits to get past this time. I pray and thank you in Jesus' name. :hugs:

Congrats futurephotos!!

Thank you ladies! It means a lot to me to know that others out there are praying for me and this little one too. :)

Lord, I ask that you watch over these women and help them in their journey as they ttc- please hear their prayers and bless them.

After I read your post I was praying for you and said wait a minute, I can write it on here :) Its so nice to find other believers on here...feel free to pop in my journal (any of you) I have a pretty cool story of how we came to ttc #3. I'm hoping for another girl, her middle name I'd love to be Grace...for this child will be in our family because of God's Grace!

Dear Lord,

I am so much like my mother Eve. I am never satisfied with everything you have given me. I do not trust you when you say you know the plans you have for me and they are for good and not harm. I try to grab control and leadership for my own life out of my husbands hands and especially out of your hands. I try to do things my way because I do not have the patience or faith to trust you and wait for you to reveal how you will provide. I am sorry that I have tried to do things my own way. I am sorry that my own selfish choices and rebellion have lead my family to a point where the one who aught to be the keeper at home is working full time outside the home and neglecting all the responsibilities you have given. I am sorry that I have tried to seek gratification and comfort from food rather than you and that has resulted in me putting on weight to the point it has messed with your perfect design for my body. Please help me to get back on track. I want another baby so much. Please help me to treat my body like the temple of the Holy Spirit and honour it so that it can be fertile again. help me to find a way to be a keeper at home again and restore mine and my husbands confidence that I can be the wife and mother you called me to be, one capable of looking after more than one child. Please don't let my journey to conceive another child become an idol. If I don't have anymore babies let me rest just in knowing its all in your plan. Help me to put you first. And if it is part of your plan help me to get pregnant and have a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby. I love you Lord. x

Dear Lord-

I want to say thank you first off for all of my blessings, of which I have so many. When i honestly sit down with myself to think of all that you have given me so undeservingly I sometimes feel guilty to even ask you for another baby. Though I know you see in my heart, and in my husbands heart, how badly we want this. Thank you so much for forgiving all my wrong and for even being willing to listen to me. I so badly want for you to give us this blessing. I have felt in my heart that you have said you would do this for us but I stuggle to remember that as month after month it does not work. Our hearts are breaking and this struggle is so hard. Though I can honestly say we have grown so much closer to you. If we were given this blessing we would love him or her with all our hearts. We would raise this child up to know you and would give glory to you for its very existance. I know you know what is best Lord and I trust you to make this decision. I give this into your hands Lord because we can not do this on our own. Please show your mercy and grace to us Lord. I know we do not deserve it.

In Jesus Name Lord we ask this of you.
My Family

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

Thank you Father in Heaven!
I feel like I've just been delivered the most wonderful news.
HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
I truly believe that this time could be it! Thank you for you faithfulness to me even as I struggled to put my complete faith in you. I believe you are providing me the greatest gift I could ever ask for. This has been a rough year- thank you for easing my sadness and allowing me this much joy. Every step of the way has been so worth it because it has brought me closer to You.

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

Dear Lord,
Let me first say that I've lost sight of you and the path you have chosen for me so many times...and I'm sorry. I know you have a plan for me and my family and I am trying to see it. I want to overcome the temptation of not believing and seeing that truth...that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I have prayed to you for over a year now to bless us with another child...I want nothing more to be a mommy again and feel the life inside me...Up until now I haven't seen clearly to why we couldn't get pregnant again but after these last few months and everything our daughter went through, I see it now...But now we are ready...She is healthy and happy and her surgeries are done...Please keep her safe and keep us strong...I pray for patience in this trying time and the strength to believe again...I pray that you help everyone on this site TTC gain hope, faith and love...and bless them with children in some form or another...We are a good family and will provide the utmost love and support to another child. Please let this month be the month! Thank you Lord...Amen

Dear Lord,

You know my heart and my intentions. I'm trying to remember my priorities and put you first in my life, but I've been loosing that focus. My prayers have been absent lately because I was mad. Take care of my angel babies for me. I realize that your Son was sacrificed for us - you know grief. Now I'm turning to you for help through mine. Without sorrow we wouldn't know what joy is either. I'd like to feel at peace. I'd like all the pieces to fall back into place. I have been able to achieve many of my dreams and am thankful for that. I have a great life. Good things will come to those who wait for them. We're so used to instant gratification that sometimes we need reminders to sit back. I will never take having a child for granted because now I know it isn't as easy as it seems. Please forgive my selfishness for wanting it to be my turn so badly. Help me to readjust my attitude. To stay positive and not loose hope. You've given me determination. I won't give up. Its said you don't give us more than we can handle - and this will only make me into a stronger person. Help me pick myself back up and move on. This a a new cycle and a fresh start again.

Oh my gosh this made me cry! Inspiring :hugs:

Lord,

I just wanted to say thanks again- today's HCG results are in 4,369! I've more than doubled since Wed. Thank you! I'm flooded with relief at how well it seems to be going this time.

Dear Lord,
First, thank you so much for standing by my side this year. It has been a rough one. Secondly, thank you so much for my little guy. He just turned 2 and he is the light of my life. I want so badly to be a mommy to another miracle. I believe I am a great mother and will continue to be. And thank you for helping me find this site. Its so nice to know I am not alone in this journey and other women know my pain. I pray that on my appointment on december 9th you will be there to guide me as I meet the OBGYN. I'm so scared that he will not recigonize our pain. I pray that by next christmas we will have another little miracle to add to our family. Please don't forget me.

Laura

Lord,

I have such a hard time with worrying. I'm 5+1 today and just saw some blood when wiping after using the bathroom. I know that a little spotting can be common and isn't a cause for concern- however based on the previous 2 pregnancies that were both lost at 5 weeks- I'm feeling a bit disheartened. Please help me stay calm and please protect this baby. We want a child so much- I don't want another disappointment right now. I pray that this isn't an indication of anything being wrong.

Dear Heavenly Gracious Father,
PLEASE help me not to get too wrapped up in trying to conceive. It doesn't matter how many stories I read, doctor visits I have, or different medicines I take. This is Your plan and will happen when You see fit. I knew from the beginning it would be more challenging for me and my husband to have to most precious gift You give to someone. But as I look around and see so many women having children that won't take care of them or didnt want them, it is SO extremely hard for me not to question! But that is not my place and I DO know that, so I pray You will forgive me for the thoughts and resentment I have towards them. I pray You will continue to give me the strength and faith You already have continue to remind me daily of the blessings you have already sent to me, as i know I am not deserving of any of them. Lord, I dont want to be sad anymore. Please give me comfort and peace about trying to conceive. All these things I humbly pray in Your name. I love a praise you Oh Lord. Amen.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6

I don't consider myself a very religious person, technically I am Catholic but I also follow Buddhism-so I believe in God, Jesus and Mary but find Buddhim teachings to be helpful for me.

Since I started trying to conceive, I have become closer to God. I realize life is so random and such a miracle, God must have something to do with it. I also recently remember my Grandmother having me accept Jesus as my Savior when I was young at her kitchen table. It seemed funny and weird then, but now I understand why she did it. For times like this when I need him. I have been together with my DH for 6 years, married for around 1, TTC for 3 months (although this is not too long for other people, I have wanted to start trying for probably 2 years). We are married, have a house, a great relationship and are in our late 20s. A baby is all I have ever wanted and I really feel like it is almost a calling, that this is finally the time to try. I recently found this prayer and it helps me have faith...

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I have asked you for many favors,
but I beg for this one.
Take it, place it in your open broken heart,
and when the Eternal Father sees it
covered with the mantle of thy most Precious Blood,
He cannot refuse it.
For then it is Your prayer not mine. Amen

Prayers to everyone...please remember me in your prayers. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!:hugs:

Hi, God works in extrememly mysterious ways. Right after I posted this, I took a test and it was positive, although I had taken a couple only to come up with extremely faint evap lines. I will continue to pray for everyone on here. It makes me feel like I don't deserve it as much as some people who have been trying for so long-but I hope my first pregnancy goes well.

Good luck lovinglimes! Thanks for sharing your prayer.

Lord, I am very thankful that the spotting seems to have stopped for now. Help this LO to grow and develop well. Thank you for comforting me.

What a wonderful thread! Thank you!

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for everything good in my life. Thank you for blessing me with a beautiful daughter, who means the world to me! Thank you for blessing me with my beautiful angel and please watch over my baby until we can meet again! Please allow my next miracle to stay with me here on earth. I know you have a plan, but it hurts so bad not being able to hold my child, see my child, watch it grow! Please give me the strength to push through all of the hurt and please help me be a strong person for my beautiful daughter that is here with me!
In Jesus name,
Amen!

Dear Lord,

Thank you for my little blessing that seems to be doing well so far. I'm trying to be grateful for feeling sick because I know it is a good sign for the baby. I'm feeling a bit anxious about the trip for my uncles b-day because I don't want the car ride to make me feel worse and I don't want to feel terrible while I'm celebrating with the family. I am nervous about telling them too. I pray that Sat. will go smoothly.

Forgive my fear and self pity Lord. I am letting fear and anxiety take over! Please help me to rest in you. Help me to just be still and know that you are God. Please please please take away my fear, give me your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help me to keep you the focus of my life. I'm sorry that I let my mind wander and I make plan after plan as a way to try and calm all of my fears when really I should be walking in your plans.

help me Lord, I am so out of control with this anxiety and self pity right now. Help me have faith to know that if you want us to have another child we will but either way you are still God and you are still good.

Amen

Dear Lord,

I'd like to thank you for all that you have bestowed upon my husband and I thus far. I am blessed to have found a man that adores me and cherishes our lives together. He wishes to grow our family just as much as I do and that makes me even more joyful of this blessing, a happy marriage. I pray that you grant us the opportunity of a life time, to be parents and to raise our child to be loving, caring and a blessing to others as you have been to us. I will be forever grateful :xmas16:if we got our BFP this Christmas.

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->