Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Mynxie

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Storky,

please send me a BFP and a sticky bubba! I've been a good girl, - honest!

Mynxie! xx

I hope Mr Storky exists - after he visits you, tell him to come and visit me please! xx

Dear Mr Storky,
Been waiting for a Baby for a long time. I've been very patient and last month it seemed that you were going to visit me but something happened and you took my bean away again! So this month please arrive before :witch: and hurry up as I am already 9DPO.
Many Thanks
Tansey
P.S. I would like :pink: but OH would like :blue: but we're not fussy so we'd be over the moon with either - or both? Pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky
We would really like a bfp !
We have been patiently waiting for a sticky bean so please bring us one soon !
Love Danielle xxx

Dear Mr Storky,
I would love nothing more than for you to come and visit me. I know your a busy stork but please if you find time in your schedule could you please try and visit me? I am not fussy at all a:blue: or :pink: would be lovely. I will be happy with whatever you give me. I will look after him/her and love him/her to bits.
Lots of love from SpecialGift89.
C ya soon I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O:)

Dear Mr Storky,

Please give me 9 months of pregnancy resulting in a healthy baby!!!
I promise to guide her/him into becoming a nice person!!!

Please call on me soon!!!!!
Cat xxx:hugs:

P.s- Do you accept bribes?????

Dear Mr Storky,
Please send me a sticky bean , and one for all my friends as well.
I'm gonna give up coffee and try not to eat so much junk so think of me when you give out those BFP's.
Thankyou
Me xxxx:hugs:

Dear Mr Storky,
I know you was so lovely and came to me after a very short time TTC last year and i am so very grateful. You gave me the most gorgeous little boy ever. I would really love for you to come back to me now though so my baby boy can have a little brother/ sister to look after.
I would like you to go visit all these other lovely ladies who are on here aswel, they would all make great mummys.
Please come see us all! Thankyou much
xxx

dear MR Storky,

i would love for you to come to see me in about 12 days:)...i have being very patient so far but this month if you could really really try to make a visit it will be much appreciate and so far the weather is very good in san francisco :)
i will welcome and cherries for the rest of my life i promess the gift you will bring over to me:)
and on your way to me you are welcome to stop by on every houses of the ttc section ...i am sure you have great magic power and you can certainly do so .
my best regards ,
love laetitia.
PS : if you want to come early and give me some sympthons that you are on your way it's fine don't worry about me i can take it!!!

Dear Mr. Storky,
Can you please bring me my bfp this summer? I already have a beautiful little boy you gave me almost 6 years ago, so can i maybe have a girl this time?
Can I also please have a healthy pregnancy this time as well, I promise to eat well and stick to light exercise, and of course as long as I am healthy this time around and with whatever future bfp's I may have, I will happy with either a little girl or boy, as long as all of us are healthy!
Can you please give all these sweet girls their bfp's too? They are the best, most understanding and supporting group, and they really really deserve it.
Thank you!!!

Love, Diva

Dear Mr Storky

I would love a little rumpskin of my own. I cannot imagine my life without a little son/daughter in it.

I feel I deserve a little one after my recent m/c.

I know that I would make a good mother and they would be so loved.

Thank you xxxx :hugs:

Dear Mr Storky
Stop bloody flying over me, you could at least drop a :baby: on me!! How very dare you! Every bugger seems to get one...i want mine!!!
You have until may to sort it out...otherwise i might be tempted to van damme elbow bang you!
Cheer's bigears!! :happydance:
xxx

Dear Mr Storky
Stop bloody flying over me, you could at least drop a :baby: on me!! How very dare you! Every bugger seems to get one...i want mine!!!
You have until may to sort it out...otherwise i might be tempted to van damme elbow bang you!
Cheer's bigears!! :happydance:
xxx

:rofl: Im with Kaelia on this one!! :rofl:

just add my name to yours babe, lol!!

Im way past the nicey-nicey approach. Just do what's in your job description, big bird!!!! Just give us women a baby (or 2..see, not picky) !!! :)

Cheears, xx

:rofl::rofl:

I think I'll stick with the nice approach (for now!!!!)

Dear Mr Storky,
Its been 12 months, pwease, pwease pwease give me a sticky bean.
I've been a gud girl, and wud weally like a big belly kicking me.
If you cud drop one off for me rather soon, that wud be very nice and I promise I will give all my leftover babydust to all the girls on here

fank you sooooooo much
Sinead

PS If you don't I plan to buy a huge machine gun and shoot you out of the sky!!!!!!!:rofl:

Dear Mr Storky
It is with an interesting request that i find myself writing to you with today.

As both you and i know, my DH and myself have been trying for several years to get pregnant and have a family of our own. i do agree that you gave me 2 chances but in your wisdom you felt that the time was not right and so took them away. I am over this loss and am of course excitied about the next time. I have as you recommended lost wieght, given up alcohol and eat healthily (and have honey everyday). So you can see that i am trying my hardest to follow your recommeded guide lines.

If you could see your way clear to perhaps vsisting this month with some much needed baby dust and healthy spermies it would be greatly appreciated.

You can rest assured that we will love and chersih the little one, and nuture him or her to be a healthy, polite, considerate adult.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and i await with bated breath your favourable reply.

yours with love and an expectant womb,

Shoeshopper

i decided to take the official route (well it worked with the bank manager and my overdraft - so you never know!!)

Dear Mr Storky,
Please, please, please bring us our sticky baby this month!

Dear Mr Storky

please let these tests be BFPs and me feeling like crap be cause I'm up the duff!

xxxxxx

Dear Mr Storkey,

I was always told it was rude to ask for things, but I think you are a very nice bird and will not mind my rudeness. My husband and I have been together for a long time; we are quite responsible and saved up and bought a house after we got married. We have money in the bank to pay for nappies and baby talc. I know that there are lots of lovely ladies out there who also want you to make special deliveries, but I have been such a naughty girl BD'ing with my husband at all opportunities that I just wanted to say please, please, please, please, pretty please, with hundreds and thousands and chocolate sauce on top, could John & I have a little sticky bean to love and look after?

Thank you very much

Nicola
xxxxxx

Dear mr storky :hi:
Please please please let me have a BFP very very soon :) Or even better let this month be my month :)
Iv only been TTC for 3months but seems like forever.. I just wanna be a mummy :cry: So please let me have a BFP.. I promise to be the bestest mummy ever :D and never stop loving my son/daughter..
Much love.. Emma..x

Dear Mr Stork,

Don't you think we all deserve it?

Love

Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member