Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky

Please please can you deliver us a new baby, we promise baby will be very very loved and will be a much longed for second child and sibling for our sweet princess.

We have been given hope 3 times and sadly have 3 angel babies in heaven. We are so incredibly lucky to have been able to hold on to one of our angels and she gives us more joy each day than we could ever have dreamt of. Please let the 3 miscarriages be all and make our next baby a special delivery that lasts the whole journey x

Thank you x

Dear Mr Storky
Please would you be nice enough to stopp by our place on your rounds. I've just seen the cutest little Nike trainers, now I need an excuse to buy them!
Thanks x

Dear Mr Stalk

Please deliver a baby to us, we will love it more than anything in this world.

We pray every day for a little angel in our lives.

Katie, Sam and the pets!!!

p.s. thank you in advance for considering us!!!

Dear Mr Storky,

I am asking you kindly to consider me for a baby stalky in june.
I know I have only been ttc for 3 months now, but already I am getting impatient!
I'm not always a good girl, (we cant always be good):rofl: I know this but I promise if you deliver me a nice fat second line on my HPT i will be an angel!
Also, my poor oh is getting groin cramp as its overused! Give him a break please!!!!!

Ok, thats my plea...oh and Im going away at the end of September and I would be so much happier knowing that I am past the 12 weeks danger zone so I can have a really good holiday with my 2 little girls and not worry too much.
Thankyou Mr Storky, you are sooooo nice
Jacqui xxxxxxxxxx

(Grovel over...........)

Mr Storky,
Hi, it's me. I want a baby. Preferably a baby girl. It'd be awesome if it was a spring baby.
I'm eating my veggies, I take my vitamins, I'm the best girl in the world. So please next time you come by, drop off a tiny little baby girl. I'll bake you your favorite cake if you do!
Hubby says hello too!

oi stork. lob 1 this way plz :) cheerz mukka. luv carrie.x

Dear Mr Storky Sir:blue::pink:,
I'm writing to you for the very first time. Please please please try and remember where I live on your rounds. I've been a really good girl, dutifully doing the :sex: bd in a attempt to draw your attention. A little parcel coming our way in spring 09 would be wonderful! I know DH would be over the moon too.
love and hugs :hi: xx
P.S. Should I write a letter to your friend Mr Claus too? He might be able to confirm I'm on the "good girl" list :book: ....

Mr Storky

Its my 24th birthday this month (24th june) and a BFP would be the most amazing present anyone could give me....Please Please Please let that be my gift......
I would make an amazing mum and OH is already an amazing dad but together we'd be a great family....so loving and caring.....perfect for our little one...

It would be a dream come true :)

:dust: xxx

Dear stork dude , please give me a baby asap , I dont care if its a boy or a girl , I have tons and tons of brand new clothes for both and either or , I am all set for my new arival , I even have diapers , pacifiers and bottles oh and the new blankets also , all just sitting in the drawers waiting to be used . I promise to be a very good mommy to my new bundle of joy just please give me the chance again , I have even been really good and stopped drinking caffine , Im even taking vitamin b6 now I just need a little help from you , ah hell just give me my bfp before I have to hold you hostage . lol

Dear Mr. Stork:blue:

My DH and I would love to be able to give our DD a biological sibling! She asks us if you have visited us EVERY DAY and I'd love to be able to say yes!!!

We'd love to have a beautiful little boy, so we can see what a mini-me of DH would look like; but after us patiently waiting over a year to see you, we'll be happy with any type of baby--- even multiples if that's what you wish!

Please hurry! DD can only wait so long (she is only 5!), and I'm about to go crazy!

Patiently waiting your arrival!:-=

MR Storky,

i am writing you again because it looks like you are a little slow of understanding of what i need :(...i need a BFP for July !!!! i asked you before for one but you seem to not really paid attention to my demands ...
i am sick and tired to see AF coming every month and instead of having to change tampons every hours or so i much prefer to have to change a baby diaper if you know what i mean....
so give me break here and send me a BFP right away !!! no more waiting please....
be kind to other as well :)
hope i don't have to write again anytime soon!
thanks!

Dear Mr. Storky,

Its my 30th birthday this month (11th July) - its a momentous occasion making me feel very old and depressed; I can't think of a better birthday present than a BFP... PLEASE!!! I've been trying to be patient, and then you teased me in February; I couldn't be more ready than RIGHT NOW!!! And I think DH finally is too... please please please.
Also wishing for a BFP for my closest TTC buddies as well.
Thanks so much,
Wendy

Dear Mr Storky,

I would like to have a incy wincy army baby on the way before hubby goes to Afgan.

Thanks a lot. xxx

Dear Mr very very beautiful Storky bird. . .

I am writing to you to ask for a gorgeous little bundle of our very own. . . we have so much love to give and we have been behaving ever so nicely for 3 whole months now!!

Ill continue to do lovely things every single day and behave beautifully. . .a spring baby would be amazing for my sisters wedding next year!

Much love, Donna&Alan xx x

PS, when you fly past heaven next, please will you tell Twinkle we love him/her?? ta x x

Right Mr Storky *rolls up sleeves*

I asked you nicely last month to bring us a BFP and you obviously didn't hear me loud enough.

GIVE ME A FLIPPING BFP!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

If you ignore me again, don't think our business is over. I haven't eaten fish since I was tiny but I will start up again and I will eat all your fish!:muaha:

So *clears throat*, please can I have my BFP and I'll stop winging at you every month and I promise to keep my no fish vow :D

Dear Mr Storky

Please come and visit me this month, i have been so good i have given up alcohol and caffeine completly, im going to the gym and eating well!!! Please can i have a healthy pregnancy and baby, preferably a girl but being healthy is the most important. Hopefully see you very soon.

XXX

:pink:dear Mr Storky:blue:

My little girl would love a baby brother or sister, she's been a little darling and it's her 1st birthday very soon. We'd love a :bfp: next week, please make the week go faster too!!!

PS: Lilly's not too fussy on whether it's a blue or pink bundle of joy!

Dear Mr. Storky, please bring all these lovely ladies a little bundle of joy! I know it is hard work with so many ladies waiting but they have been very patient!!! thank you!

Hi Mr Storky,

Although last on this list, please could send me my LO soon. It's been so long that we have been trying. We would be happy with either a little Girl and Boy - just healthy would be fine!!!

We gave up all the bad stuff and flung ourselves fully into all the good stuff...we've tried nearly everything we've been told, but I guess your list is really long!!

Maybe you've lost our address, or maybe you didn't know we're staying at my Ma's for a short time. You can deliver here if you want....you remember the place..... you dropped off little Thomas last year for our neighbour!!

Come soon please

Nicnac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->