Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Stork,

Don't you think we all deserve it?

Love

Laura

simple and straight forward love it!

yay i wrote an nice one when the thread was up...but now ! i just want to say ...just give me my dam BFP! in off of this circus !

simple and straight forward love it!

yay i wrote an nice one when the thread was up...but now ! i just want to say ...just give me my dam BFP! in off of this circus !

I agree with that. Just bloody give us it now, you bloody flying *******, because its not like we would not be good parents.

Dear Mr Storky

If you could, could you pretty pretty pretty please liaise with Santa and arrange for a nice healthy :baby: to come down the chimney in time for Christmas. DH would prefer a :blue: and i would prefer a :pink:, but really we don't mind, as long as bubba is healthy.

You have 5 days to come to an arrangement with Santa, before the nasty :witch: comes to stay for a couple days.

Please talk to Santa. I have been as good a girl as I can be, and promise that DH and me will love and cherish the best Christmas present ever in the whole wide world, as much as (if not more than) we love each other ....

Thank you

maz

PS If you can do this for us, we will have a big pile of bird food left out for you beside Santa's glass of sherry, and Rudolph's carrot...

this is a really lovely thread.

dear mr storky,
although i have already been so luckily blessed with conceiving, i would really like it if you would bless me with a healthy baby at the end of this pregnancy i dont think i could have another one taken away from me im not sure i could cope as well as i have done already in the past.
i would also like it very much if you would bless all these lovely ladys with a little baby of their own to hold and love because they all deserve it so much and they have supported me wonderfully through my ttc journey.

i know its big ask!

thank you

Alrighty birdie, here's some help on organization. You're overwhelmed with requests and seem to have no method in deliveries. Your logistics sucks and your database seems to be a Microsoft product.

Now, what you need to do is compile a list of TTC forums and TTC active users then start delivering to groups. To field test this new approach take BnB's TTC forum, look at the members' list and make sure you deliver sticky beans to everyone before the end of April. Then proceed to other forums.

Understood? I know you're a clever bird and can do it now get to it!

/Client Relations Management

P.S. To make matters easier you are off paperwork duties too. No need for reports, we'll write them for ya.

Alrighty birdie, here's some help on organization. You're overwhelmed with requests and seem to have no method in deliveries. Your logistics sucks and your database seems to be a Microsoft product.

Now, what you need to do is compile a list of TTC forums and TTC active users then start delivering to groups. To field test this new approach take BnB's TTC forum, look at the members' list and make sure you deliver sticky beans to everyone before the end of April. Then proceed to other forums.

Understood? I know you're a clever bird and can do it now get to it!

/Client Relations Management

P.S. To make matters easier you are off paperwork duties too. No need for reports, we'll write them for ya.

:) I like that one :)

dear mr storky
If you have any spare :baby: lying around i will trade you the 50p in my purse, a packet of monster munch and a snickers bar for one, or two if you've got any BOGOF offers on.

Lots of love from holly
xxx

DR Mr Storky

please let me be a mum to a LO, - I dream of having sleepless nights, projectile baby vomit all over me, smelly nappies to deal with and more stretchmarks than a map of Britain has motorways caused by pregnancy!

Please Mr Storky?!

xx

I like this thread!

5 stickys max to any section - You just made th 5th Mynxie & we'll see how popular it is :D

x

My turn!

Dear Mr. Storky,

We have been trying on and off for 9.5 years now but you never visit. Please, oh please bring me my :baby:.

Hey, if you want to be really cool and make up for lost time, Bring me :baby::baby:.
1 :blue: & 1 :pink: would be ideal!

Please come soon! I already have all my baby room furniture picked out!

Sarah

Dear Mr... Oh Christ, I can't say Mr. Storky...

Dear Flying Baby Dude, Distributer of Little Souls, etc:

When you decided to give me my first little guy, I wasn't ready. Not financially, not emotionally, and my relationship was only 5 months old. But my beloved and I rose to the occasion, finished our post-secondary education, got jobs, enlisted a lot of help for which we are forever greatful, and have loved each other and our son fiercely along the way. And we waited. And waited. And waited. And now we're ready.

Six years have passed now, and I know I'm seeming impatient, FBD, what with it being my first cycle, but I'm seeing my son grow up right before my eyes. Will you visit us and give our little superhero the invaluable gift of a sidekick?

T'anks muchly,

Insomnimama

Dear Mr Storky,

Please please bring us a sticky bean. Losing baby Beau has broken my heart and I just want to give birth one more time to a healthy little baby.

I promise to be good and if you bless us with one more healthy baby I will never ever ask you for another.

xxxx

Dear Mr. Storky,

I have a bone to pick with you. You saw me about this time last year, remember? Well it seems you forgot to make it sticky...you owe me another. Get your bum back over here or I will hire a hit man. I have a birthday in 20 days and I hope you get me what I have always wanted. :blue: or :pink: I don't care just haul ass and get here....HURRY!! I TEST IN THREE DAYS!!!

Sincerely, (you better come, I'm watching you)
Nic-Flowers and Mr. Flowers

Mr Storky,

Well me an Oh have started our first proper ttc month this June. I have been waiting for this moment for 11 years. Over the past year I too have adhered to your guidlines, weight loss- ticked! I now dont drink alcohol, been taking my vitamins and folic acid religiously, excersising, saving money, and also religiously charting through my last cycle.
I know we are just starting out and there are others been on your list for long, but if you happen to be passing over Scotland over the next two weeks or so drop us a sticky little :baby:, :blue: or :pink: we dont mind!

Regards,

Emma.xx

P.S. try employing more Mr Storky's to clear that BFP backlog!!!

Dear Flying Baby Dude,

Thank you for your prompt reply. It is so very greatly appreciated. I would like to futher request, however, that you not forget about the lovely, supportive ladies on this board, many of whom have been waiting for a while. In a very short time they have become good friends, and they need little people too!

In gratitude,

Insomnimama

Dear Storky

I've being wanting to be a mummy since before i can even remember, i have been ttc for what seems like forever after it not working out the first time, and my OH has a little boy who i love like my own but its not the same as actually being a mummy. I have endometriosis which may cause some problems but after having my LAP i'm hoping that it has been removed and will help a little bean get through.....i know i'll make a fantastic mummy and it would be the best thing in the world for me....it would be amazing so please can you send a sticky BFP out for me and matthew....

Thank you xx:hug:

Dear Mr Storky,

Please can you visit me and my darling fiance. We are eagerly awaiting a bundle of joy, and would love nothing more than to share our lives, and our home with a baby of our own. :baby:

We promise to be a good mummy and daddy, and would love our baby (or should i say babies) with all our hearts (we would like more than one bubba if thats not being too greedy) :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Awaiting your prompt reply dearest storky, and a swift :bfp: please,

Kindest regards

Nicola xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

This is our 11th cycle now storky, pls visit soon xxxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky

please give us a sticky one! I know you aren't visiting this month, the :witch: is coming I know.....but maybe next month you could come instead? *hint hint*

Mynxie xxxxx

(to the tune of Madonna)

"Hey, Mr Storky, put a record on I want to dance with my baby!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back