Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr storky,

I know it's only been a short time me and my OH have been TTC.

I've been very good, and you probably know I've dreamed of having children when I'm with the perfect man and everything in life is ready, and now I have both of these :) I think now is my time so I'm asking you so kindly for a BFP anytime soon! :)

When you've delivered a little one to me, could you so kindly suprise these other lovely ladies with a BFP too!

Oh and one last thing, tell the witch to stay away!!

xxx

Dear Mr Storky.

It seems at the moment like you're visiting everyone except for me =( are you like santa? Should I be leaving an offering out on O night? What would one leave for a stork? Please, please let this be our month. It would be perfect timing. I know that's rarely how it works but we've waited so long... Please pop us on your flight path!

Thanks Mr Storky!
-A.

Dear Mr. Storky,

DH and I would like another baby so our toddler can have a sibling. We decided to secure decent jobs and place to live before having kids. Long story short, it took some years. I really hope my bio clock is still ticking in my mid thirties since it took a while to conceive our first LO. We are good, kind people and we'd surround this new baby with the same love and dedication we give our first.

I grew up as an only child with my grandparents. Much later in life I had cousins, and siblings after my mother remarried. I grew up wishing I'd had someone to play, share secrets, and even disagree from time to time. It'd really pain me to see my baby grow as an only child and go through the same feelings of loneliness I had for many years. Mr Storky, please consider our petition.

Yours,

CID

Hello Mr Storky!

I am 4DPO and we had sex 3 times within 3 days before Ov...
We have been soooo good :p
We don't mind :blue: or :pink: either is a blessing...
My OH is super excited
We will love our Bub so much

:hug:

Dear Mr. Storky,

We are hoping for baby #2 very soon! Please come through!

:hi:[-o<

Dear Mr. Storky - Please bless me with a BFP this time!! I've been good - I just wanna see a yes+ and a pregnant this time!! Much love <3

Dear Mr Storky!

I know you have been to visit me four times in the past and I know I said the last time that I had completed my family, however I have been feeling very broody recently and me and my husband have decided to try for our last bundle of joy. So if you could please come visit me one last time I would be so grateful.

Thank you Mr Storky!

Dear Mr Storky!

I know you have been to visit me four times in the past and I know I said the last time that I had completed my family, however I have been feeling very broody recently and me and my husband have decided to try for our last bundle of joy. So if you could please come visit me one last time I would be so grateful.

Thank you Mr Storky!

Thank you Mr Storky for blessing me with a baby in March even though it ended in a chemical pregnancy...you came through for me this month and blessed me with another BFP thank you so much x

Ps last letter to you, feeling a bit emotional

Dear Mr. Storky - Please bless me with a BFP this time!! I've been good - I just wanna see a yes+ and a pregnant this time!! Much love <3
Hello Mr. Storky, thank you for coming through at the end of December :) you heard me and you came! I am expecting my bundle in September and have entered my third trimester now❤️ come again soon!

Dear Mr Stork,
I realise I've asked a lot from you over the years, but PLEASE visit again very soon.

Dear Mr. Storky,
I wasn't sure I'd ever be asking you for another visit, but here I am, SO certain. Please, please bring us another little girl to complete our family. I promise we'll treat her just right <3

Dear Mr Storky

I know that you know of my family as you've visited my sister and my partner's siblings many, many times. We have many beautiful nieces and nephews but we'd really like a baby of our very own. But, Mr Storky, you've never visited D and I. Not once in the 8 years we've been waiting have you even flown by our house. Maybe our precious baby got lost on the way or something? Or are you trying to pick out the most perfect baby for us? I hope that you will pay us a visit very soon!
Mr Storky, we don't mind whether we have a boy or girl but we promise to love them unconditionally. Mr Storky, do you know how frustrating it is to have people constantly ask you when you will be a parent? As we've been together for so long our families have expected you to visit us by now! They don't see the heartbreak each month when we look down and see a negative test, or when my period shows up. They don't see my wonderful, gentle, caring partner cry because he feels like he's let me down, yet I'm crying because I feel like it's my fault and I let him down.
Mr Storky I know that you know how much we want this. How long we've been waiting, and how many times I have shaken my head at D, for him to hold me close as we both try to process yet another disappointment. But please Mr Storky, I'd be ever so grateful if you could come and visit us soon. Very soon! This has been a crazy year for everyone Mr Storky and it would be wonderful to have something positive to happen. Something to smile about. A baby of our very own. Whilst we can't promise that we will always get things right, we can promise to be the very best parents that we can be.
Best wishes Mr Storky and thank you for reading this letter!

Dear Mr Storky,

Am writing to you a bit ahead of time this time in the hope you’ll have plenty of time to receive this message. In the past you have blessed me with two bfps. Once in 2016 after our first IVF cycle which resulted in our beautiful baby boy born on Christmas Eve. The second time was last year in May but sadly that time it ended in an early miscarriage. I am really hoping you will bless me again in May 2021 when we have our final frozen embryo transferred and bring us our forever rainbow baby and the completion of our family. If you could please visit us once again I would be forever and eternally grateful <3

Dear Mr. Storky, I have been praying to God that I get my bfp. I didn't get it last cycle, but praying that this cycle be different. Praying that I will be able to update you with a blazing bfp in a few days <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->