• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr. Storky,

I know you just delivered a package for me, but I really liked it, and was wondering if you could send me another? I know it took you a very long time to find my house the first time, but I hope you won't need directions again!

Lindsey

Dear Mr Stork,
Its been too many years since you were here last and I think maybe you forgot about me or something. On your way, can you drop Aunt Flo off too because she is lost and needs directions. Shes been away on vacation for 9 months.

Still waiting

Dear Mr. Storky,

I have been dreaming about soft chubby skin kisses, and slobbery coos and glistening gray-blue eyes staring into mine. I know I'm a new acquaintance of yours, but if you could please hurry here? I am so excited to meet you and my first. Please have care with my package, I know you are the best for the job.

xoxo,
-S

Dear Mr. Stork

Pleas bring us our first I promise not to name it Lucy (I don't know what everybody's problem is I think it's a great name) Thank you! Hope you're real.

Dear Mr Stork,

I'm here, waiting for you. You haven't met me yet, but I would love a visit from you more than you can imagine. A bouncing boy with skinned knees, or an energetic girl who loves to explore, either I would adore.

Please don't make me wait much longer. I'm beginning to lose hope.

Dear Mr Storky,

Thanks for the lovely baby. I hope he always be kind boy:baby:https://comickita.xyz/jan/2/o.png

Its me again. I have to tell you, you only have a few more months and then im done. Done waiting for you to come.

Get your act together you dumb stork!

This is my first post on this forum, and it's my first letter to you. Although I've kind of being doing some sort of praying lately, even though I've never been the religious type, I turn to praying every so often, in serious cases.!!!

My partner and I have been trying to fall pregnant. I've wanted to be a mum from as early as 10, it was just my life goal; to raise a beautiful family.
We're entering our sixth month of trying. We know that there are so many people out there who try and try and try for years; I have the upmost respect for them. Six months into trying and it's draining. Emotionally draining. We want to be mommies so badly, Mr Storky. We have so much love to give. !!!

So I'm sending you this letter, Mr Storky....and I hope you get a chance to read it.
With love,
Gemma

Dear Mr. Stork,

baby one was awesome! Thank you for this one. She is an equally awesome and magical toddler of 2y 3m now and she could definitely use a sibling to teach her a bit about sharing :D Wouldn't it be great if they share a birthday month as well? ;)

love,
CT

Dear Mr Storky,

I am almost done with you. You've had 12 opportunities to make a visit. I have altered my choices more times than I can count these past 10/11 months waiting for you. I have chosen not to go to parties because I might drink, not to go on trips because I might be pregnant, and not to buy clothing that I really wanted because it might not fit after I got pregnant.

I have quit coffee for you, alcohol for you, I took up exercising for you,started acupuncture for you and began taking a wack load of vitamins and supplements for you.

This is your last damn chance. After this I'm taking my life back. You have done nothing but STEAL from me. You've stolen memories and experiences from me. Its about time you paid up. This time I expect more than grief and anxiety, because that's all you've given me so far.

Dear Mr Storky

Hi its me left . I wrote to you a few times now and you kindly answered my letters both for me and some of my bnb friends . This request is for a very special person, Mdc whom I know will make a great mum and so deserves it . I'm thinking that you may have already visited and her little pink / blue is snuggling in all cosy but I just want to be certain that you visited this time . Please can you go back and double check for me ? And MAKE absolutly sure that you've paid her a visit ;) I can't wait for the good news and of course will come back and thankyou as always

All my love for now

Left xxxxxx

Dear Mr. Stork,

baby one was awesome! Thank you for this one. She is an equally awesome and magical toddler of 2y 3m now and she could definitely use a sibling to teach her a bit about sharing :D Wouldn't it be great if they share a birthday month as well? ;)

love,
CT

Wow THAT was fast! Thanks a ton Mr. Stork!! I found out our package is ready to start the journey in my belly :D But please stick around to make sure the package arrives safely to our door as well :)

Dear Mr Storky,

I am almost done with you. You've had 12 opportunities to make a visit. I have altered my choices more times than I can count these past 10/11 months waiting for you. I have chosen not to go to parties because I might drink, not to go on trips because I might be pregnant, and not to buy clothing that I really wanted because it might not fit after I got pregnant.

I have quit coffee for you, alcohol for you, I took up exercising for you,started acupuncture for you and began taking a wack load of vitamins and supplements for you.

This is your last damn chance. After this I'm taking my life back. You have done nothing but STEAL from me. You've stolen memories and experiences from me. Its about time you paid up. This time I expect more than grief and anxiety, because that's all you've given me so far.

I'm feeling about the same. I kind of came on here to give a big F you to mr. Stork. I'm not sure what more we can do to encourage him to stop by? I'm about to go out to the river behind the house with my shotgun and teach him a lesson. Friggen asshole.

!!JK JK MR. STORK, I'M NOT GOING TO SHOOT YOU. BUT PLEASE STOP BY AND BRING ME MY BABY. THANK YOU!!!

Z I'm about ready to shoot that stupid stork myself! LOL. I don't really want to kill him though.... I'm pretty fantastic at ax-throwing, maybe that will give him enough of a scare to smarten up!

Dear mr storky,

I have been blessed with two wonderful children by you and am pleading with you to bring us the final missing piece of our family.

15 long and stressful cycles we've been through and I think we are long overdue our bundle of joy especially when we've been so patient all this time. We've stopped everything to see if it will help just being us and I can't describe how badly I wish for this to come true.

If you could pull your satnav out as I presume you've got lost that would be fantastic.

P.s don't forget to pop by my b&b friends on the way

ive lost six babys. im 32 and want nothing more than to have one. i had key hole surgery that didnt go well june gone, they mention ivf but we would never afford it. due to have another one 4 weeks time and im scared as hell. i dont like the fact the doc has my faith in there hands. this one be either a maker or breaker for me. please send baby dust my way xxx

Dear mr storky,
Please come our way
We're hoping and praying, every day
We wanted to wait,
But wouldn't it be great,
If baby no. 1 was with us,
When we move into the dream house!

We'd love a bundle of joy,
We aren't fussed, girl, or boy
We're happy and we're excited,
For our future all together,
We don't mean to rush,
But please hurry up,

We're dying to meet babba
That will give us the chance to have a
Whole lot of cuddles, kisses,
And Love for little mister or little missus,

We apologise for the rhyming
We just want your timing
To be perfect just like we know
Our bundle of joy will be and so
Please hurry up,
We're getting desperate now
We've picked out names,
We've sorted room decorations,
We've even been given a pram,
Please make our day,
Send a bfp our way!

Mr Storky

I just waned to come back and say a huge thank you for answering my letter for my friend m . You have brought such joy and happiness :) thankyou from the bottom of my heart .

Left xxxx

Dear Mr. Stork,
I have had a LOT of uncertainty in my life, the only thing i have ever known for sure is that i want to be a mother. You have had several chances and im still here waiting patiently. I'm starting to wonder if im doing something wrong...i see you bringing babies to people MUCH younger than me over and over again (some that don't deserve it) and it tears at my heart. I feel like im running out of time, what if you never come? What if when you finally make your way something happens? I don't want this to be a desperate plea but....i'm ready.
please please please tell me thats it's not me or my SO...i hope you arrive safely. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"