Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr.Storky,

Please grant that we may have a :bfp: after our tragic loss a few weeks ago. We really want a :baby: so much.

Please grant us this wish.

Thank you.

hi my storky
its me again Im going to write to you lots so you wont forget me and that i am reallllllllllllllllllly wanting and praying that you will bring me a :bfp:

i have baby names and now i just need the beuatiful :baby:

please my storky..........i will be such a good mum and dave the babe will be a great dad!

luv ness
bring me :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Dearest Mr. Storky,
I knew you existed but didn't know how to reach you until now...I know that I freaked out a lot TTC but after a year and half and still waiting for you to come, I promise to not get so upset and patiently await you to bring OH and I our little miracle that we so desperately want.
Please let this start on Clomid be the answer to our many prayers
thank you,
Nady

Okay Mr Storky,
Last month you gave us our very first :bfp: on our very first month of trying and you made us the happiest mummy & daddy to be in the entire world. Unfortunately that little bean had somewhere else it had to be more and left us here waiting again.
I know my body has issues that make beanie sticking a bit harder, But I promise I'm doing everything I possibly can to make it happen! I've even given up chocolate and ice cream!!!!

So PLEASE Mr Storky, if you could bring us a super sticky :bfp: as soon as you possibly can!!

Thankyou!!

Hi Mr Storky

Im not sure how many times I have spoken to you before but I am here again and would like to say I am currently on CD6 of a 34 day cycle so you have plenty of warning to deliver us our :bfp:

My DH was really disapointed this month as the :witch: was late and he got a little excited! I have promised not to test until CD41 this time (if I get that far) so I would be approx a week late. - PMA

When we started talking about trying for our own little Baby H - we originally said we would wait until I turned 25 (February 2009) (Don't know why but we just thought it was a nice time to start) Instead of waiting my DH and I decided to start in November 2008 (three months earlier). Now I am 25 and would love for you to make our dreams come true, we really don't mind BOY or GIRL - just a little healthy buba. We would love our little one unconditionally and be the best mummy and daddy we could ever be.

Thank you Mr Stork

Love

NewYearNewMe

:hug:

dear mr stork
i no your a really busy bird
but please come and vist me and andy
and give us a baby
we promise to give him/her the best life ever

loads of love
Danni && Andy
<3

dear mr storkie,i really wud love a bfp this mth,if you could fix it for me i would be very grateful coz its mth7 of ttc!!thanks alot love sambearxxxx

Dear Mr Stork,
I know you are very busy, but if you could find just a few minutes to give us a little bean we would be so very grateful :hugs:
Jen x

Dear Mr Storky,
I have prayed and prayed for a little girl, but have yet to have my wishs fullfilled(sp?) of course i love my little lads and wouldnt change tham for the world, but please send me my little princess soon.
love Karli. xxxxxxx

Dear mr Storky, please could you visit me within the next 5 months as that is when i finish my clomid. I have been waithing for you since April 11th 2007 as this is the day i met my dh...we knew as soon as we met we wanted you to visit us. i am nearly 43 so time is running out for me...please come soon. You never visited my darling mum...so she adopted me when i was only six months old as sadly you visited my natural mother when she really really did not want you to visit. So after visiting the wrong lady 42 years ago and not visiting an amazing lady 42 years ago could you please get it right this time and visit me...my darling mum is dying from CJD disease and her dying wish is for you to visit me as she knows exactly what it is like for you to fly striaght over her house. Many thanks and i look forward to your visit,
Twinkle xxx

Dear Mister Storky,
I have been anxiously awaiting your arrival. You could bring me the best and most precious gift I could ever get. I would appreciate a baby that sticks this time...please please PLEASE! I look forward to meeting you and my new baby!
Love,
Tish <3

Dear mr storky
:help:
I have been praying and longing for a :baby: for around 5 years now since my angel grew wings :cry:
I would be absolutely over the moon if you could give me and joe a :bfp: very very soon. Pretty please I couldn't be more ready to be a mummy x x x please be in touch soon x x x :hug:

Okay Mr Storky,
Last month you gave us our very first :bfp: on our very first month of trying and you made us the happiest mummy & daddy to be in the entire world. Unfortunately that little bean had somewhere else it had to be more and left us here waiting again.
I know my body has issues that make beanie sticking a bit harder, But I promise I'm doing everything I possibly can to make it happen! I've even given up chocolate and ice cream!!!!

So PLEASE Mr Storky, if you could bring us a super sticky :bfp: as soon as you possibly can!!

Thankyou!!

Alrighty Mr Storky, if you're out there, now is the time to be doing your grove thang!!! The eggie has popped out, the 100's of spermies are already waiting, fighting their way through and I'm sure one of my OH's 'super sperm' has penetrated!! So if you could just now help with the 'sticking' bit I'd be forever grateful!!
I'll be testing St Paddy's Day and would love to see that :bfp:

Thanks Mr Storky!

hi my storky

its me again im having a bad flare in my endless health issues so pleassssssssssssse give me some good news this month..........Im feeling a bit sad so can you help make :yipee: im ovulating this friday so can you make my hubbys :spermy: make it to the eggy.............i love you mr storky bring me my :bfp::baby:

ness

Dear Mr. Storky
I can see your busy with everyone else's wishes, but I was just wondering if you could possibly take the time to read my letter. I would just like to you to bring Mark & I our little bundle of joy. I have been very down in the dumps sence my Nanny died and would like nothing more then a little one to help ease the pain. I do understand that you just gave my brother the most wonderful & beautiful baby boy who I love so much, but I would love for dear Owen to have a cousin to play with without having many years between them. Mr Storky..Please..Please..with sugar on top??
Thank You Mr Storky..
Andi

Hi Mr Storky!! Hoping you give me a :bfp: after having a reversal xxx

hello mr storky!

this will be the first month of trying for me!
i'd really really really like it if you blessed me with a little one! :baby:
i have been very broody for a very long time and i would like to be super lucky and get pregnant my first time trying!

but i think if you bless me with a baby, you should also make sure everyone else who have been trying for a long time should get one on the way to me!

thankyou mr storky!

Mr. Storky,

I wrote once before and I write again, asking begging and praying that you will bring us a wee one. Please let us conceive, it is our dearest wish. We want to be parents so bad and promise to love this baby with all our hearts and souls. Please let us conceive. Please. Please.

Thank you.

Dear mr Storky,
Please send us another baby, I would love to get a big fat belly and sickness....

Laura & Lee xxxxxx

Right stalkers listen up, im gonna keep it short and sweet! Baby bean wanted this month please, fed up of waiting. Make it snappy!

:thumpup:

er .......please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->