Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

Evil witch hasn't graced me with her presence this month yet thank god. Anyway I thought I'd write this to you because I'm going to test in the morning and am hoping for a :bfp: pretty please. I would be soooo happy and grateful if you could visit me during the night (if you haven't been already of course!) and leave me :blue: or :pink:, it really would make my Christmas and New Year and I promise I will be grateful forever!

Please please please please please Mr Storky.

Thank you!

Dear Mr. Storky,
Please bless my husband and I with a beautiful gift this cycle. We promise to be the best parents possible and we'll love our little one with all our hearts. We are still waiting to ovulate this cycle, so there's lots of time for you to visit us.

Thank You

Mr and Mrs Wannabe_Mommy

dear storkboy,
lord knows we were blessed way back when you brought us our first son, but i was wondering whether you'd mind bringing him a brother or sister come jan. 24th. af is due that day & i'd much rather know a wee wittle one was growing inside of me, instead of the nasty mess that the witch brings. & if you do come i will be very excited, full of glee, & overcome with happiness. we all know you have plenty of time on your hands, so stop by all the other girls wombs & make a bean stick nice & snug. we all deserve it!

yours truly,
jennifer

p.s. - if you do not come, i'd advise staying out of the sky. i have a bb gun. -.-

Dear Mr storky,

I have only been on this forum a short while and i have met some truely amazing, supporting women who more than deserve the patter of tiny feet!!!
Although they are all going through their own probs/issues with pregnancy i haven't met one yet who isn't willing to help and support another!!!

please please mr storky give these wonderful ladies a BFP for 2009!!!! return the smiles and hope they give soo many others!!!!

love me xoxoxox

Mr Storky
I'm very confused over this TTC - I'm giving up coffee and all the other naughty things - this is my 1st and although I'm very excited - I'm also a bit scared! I promise to be the best Mummy I can be and I know that when I hold my little princess in my arms she will be my whole world. I for some reason dont fully understand when and how I know I'm ovulating - I know that when the time is right you'll bring her down to me (not too soon and not too late) Just please help me out - give me the patience to wait till you bring my little angel to me.

Love & Hugs

Dear Mr. Storky, This is our 2nd time writing you a letter, and we are still anxiously awaiting your arrival. We are hoping to see you on the 6th of January when I am due to test!! Please Mr Storky, this is our 9th cycle trying and we are really looking forward to having children in our life!! We are not picky when it comes to :blue: or :pink: and would be so happy with either, as long as the :baby: is happy and healthy. We :sex: all through ovulation, so hopefully we caught the eggie!!

Looking forward to seeing a :bfp: this time around.

Sarah & Alex

Dear Mr. Storky.
I want to say thank you for the 2 beautiful children I conceived with my now late husband. Because of them, I am able to have pieces of him with me everyday. I have since remarried, to a man who lost his wife as well. He doesn't have any biological children. Mr. Storky, my husband is so great with my children and I want to give him one of his own to complete our family. Please don't forget us!

Sincerely,
Want to make him a father; I've already made him a daddy

OI!!! Storkey!!!!!

We're all over here waiting for you!!!!!

Come on!!!

Dear Mr. Storky,
Please to be giving me a BFP.
You won't regret it.
Promise!
Waiting, Danielle

Cynical me is afraid Mr. Storky will never come. Please prove me wrong this month! We would be very happy!

Dear Mr. Storky.

We havent been trying long at all. We've been contemplating it now for a fair while though and now we've finally decided that we would like you to bless us with another child so that our beautiful son can have a brother or sister, please dont make all 3 of us wait too long :) A girl would be brilliant but if you bless us with another son, we'd still be as thrilled.
Thankyou Mr. Stork come by soon, we're waiting :)

Dear Mr. Storky

Me and my df are ready for a baby and have started ttc please make a visit our way... we would be more then happy with either a boy or girl.. and we will take care and raise the baby to the max... so please keep us in mind when u r taken care of all the other ttc women... thank u

I have written here before, and you didnt visit me then. Maybe it was not my time then, so I am trying again. Please bring me and DH a little bundle of joy. We will be so thrilled boy or girl, we just want to start a family. Thank you, Amen.

Dear Mr Storky

Me and other half would love for you to send us another little baby. You visited us before. But the Angels took that baby away. This time i would like to keep my baby and for the angels to see how much i want my baby. I think i loved my baby so much the angels took my baby. But this baby will be loved just as much, if you please leave us a boy or girl or both, we will be very very happy.

Good luck ladies hope you all get your visit from Mr Storky.

xxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky

I am currently 16dpo with no sign of the :witch: I have taken a few tests all :bfn: if this is because you have blessed me with a beautiful baby and I will find out in a few days I would like to say "thank you" in advance. If not..... could you please send a message to that awful :witch: to say "Hurry Up!" Its killing me not knowing.

thank you xx

Dear Mr Storky,

After several years talking about it I finally got my implant removed in October last year in the hope of a :bfn: !! It hasn't happened yet and I am writing to ask you to visit me with a baby bump!! I promise to care for it and love it unconditionally!! :thumpup:

Please visit me soon, Thank you xx

Sorry I am so stupid and very new to this you will prob already gather that I meant :bfp:. :blush:

Dear Mr Storky...
I am brand new to this site and I would just like you to know that I would really,really appreciate a lil bun in my oven soon!
Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Mr Stork who flies above
Send a bean for us to love.
Make it stick and make it stay
And in 9 months come out to play.

My tummy wants to be a home
To a baby of our own.
We need our cause to celebrate
So please, dear Storky, don't be late.

Dear Mr Storky,

My DH and I have been trying for such a long time, and whilst you have visited us twice before the angels took them away from us. Please visit us again, we promise we'd be the best parents in the world! We have so much love to give xxx

p.s I know before I said I'd prefer a girl, Im now really not fussy, whatever you fancy is fine by me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->