• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Welcome!

Lawes1987- How far along were you when you got your bfp? I got mine 2 weeks and 2 days ago, so I'm confused how I could just barely be 5 weeks. I'm praying everything is okay, I know babies grow at their own pace, but the timing scares me.

The 1st day of my last period was 1st March. So on LMP I'm 8 + 1 today. I started getting faint positives from 1st April onwards but got my proper BFP on 7th April and a 2-3 weeks pregnant on a clearblue digital.

I had a scan on 24th April and they confirmed baby measured just over 5 weeks. So that would make me just over 7 weeks officially if I added the 2 weeks like LMP does.

I must have ovulated later than the 14 day average. I was recording when me and the Mr had naughties. So it was one of these dates in March that I conceived (I have never taken ovulation tests)... 10th, 15th, 16th, 20th and 23rd.

We didn't do any naughties earlier in the month, as we agreed to stop trying after March, as we just booked our wedding. So I was going to wait for my period and go back on the pill.. But it didn't quite turn out that way! Based on babies size I'd hazard a guess that I conceived on 15th or 16th.

Based on LMP I was 11 + 3 when I lost my first pregnancy, but when they did the scan the baby only measured 5/6 weeks. So this is a very nervous time ATM! I'd forgive anyone who was really anxious ATM, it's these early stages that are the worst.

However, last time at 8 weeks LMP I had spotting and had to have an early scan, which showed a heartbeat and everything.. Baby measured 6 weeks. So must have died a few days after. I've had no spotting *touch wood* at all yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I also remember getting some implantation bleeding with this pregnancy very early on, which I didn't with my previous. So I'm taking that as a good sign too.

We will keep each other strong sweetie :)

1 week today I get to have another scan and hopefully see my babies heartbeat :)

Progress reports :)

How are you all doing? Ducktails, are your tests still getting dark or have you accepted it now? Lol :)

Hope, how are you? I have a lot of boob and back pain today. I had some weird sensations which freaked me out earlier, but still no spotting :thumbup:

Anyhoo, only 5 more days til heartbeat ultrasound. Not that I'm counting or anything :sleep:

Love love love.

I retested in the mall earlier just to see the line get darker :)

Nothing new here with me. 12 more days until my next ultrasound, going slow!

I'm getting really sick during the day now, and it doesn't matter if I eat or not anymore. It's just such a strong symptom. I panicked all today when in public because I kept feeling crampy (I was running around all over) and then would feel little gushes that made me panic. I have, however, stopped being quite so scared every time I go to the bathroom. Sometimes, once in a while, I'll even forget to check!

Absolutely EXHAUSTED between this pregnancy and my very active toddler. I want to nap constantly!

Morning all,
Yes my tests are getting darker but I won't believe there is a baby and not just a gestational sac until the scan!
I still had loads of symptoms with my blighted ovum last time so just being cautious xxxxx

:) I totally get all the worries, I'm the same!

I always had that gushing feeling, but apparently (TMI) you get a lot of clear goo in early pregnancy, the vagina is cleaning itself more regularly. That used to stress me out, but its always clear, never any blood. I check when I wipe too! Thats just an automatic thing! LOL. :wacko:

The nausea has just been a bit of a sicky feeling with me, never very strong or overwhelming. :happydance: Apparently I'm just lucky! I do have the tiredness and tender boobs. Also, I'm crying at every TV programme I watch atm, its a bit of a joke! So emotional! I'm sad, then angry, then sad, then happy, then angry.. LOL!!!:shrug:

Just cant wait for my ultrasound on 3rd May, I really hope everything is ok. It sounds weird but yesterday I was driving home from visiting a friend and the moon was really low and big and bright, it was really pretty. I have always liked a moon based name for a girl.. so I took it as a sign that everything will be ok and that maybe I'm having a girl!! :cloud9:

Hi ladies sorry just a quick pop in. I had my ultrasound and everything is looking good!:happydance: I got to see my little peanut and a BEAUTIFUL heart beat of 128bpm and measuring a day head so due date is now 12-12. actually dont make a difference to me bc i have planned csections so baby will be born 12-9 either way lol. I am still spotting the old blood but it is because they saw an implantation bleed going on. Said it should clear up but could take a few weeks. They also checked my hcg again and on 4-9 it was 1748 on 4-26 it was 101,648 so the calculated and it was at first doubling every 31 hrs now every 64hrs which is still awesome up to 96hours is normal. Ok even though it is my day off tons to do will try and check in later on have a great day and welcome all the newbies!!!

I found out Friday my progesterone levels went from 15.1 last week to 9.2 this week. I started a supplement, it's quite a lovely process! I was really upset and nervous about it at first, but two nurses reassured me that progesterone doesn't cause miscarriage, that progesterone levels can fluctuate, and that they aren't worried. My last pregnancy, everyone was worried right away since my HCG levels were so high but no hb, so it's hard to not be worried even when they tell me not to!! I haven't had any spotting or serious cramping, so I'm trying to stay calm.

My main symptoms are sore boobs, peeing every 5 minutes (at night I wake up about once every hour or two), and headaches. I'm also always thirsty!

My next u/s is in 10 days, come on healthy hb!

OH MY DAYS!! I had a watery brown discharge today and nearly had a flipping heart attack!! I need to calm the heck down... LOL..

I text my SIL asking if it was ok as I was sooo scared and got a lecture about how I never ask how she or her baby is anymore.. even though I have been checking her parenting journal on here. Me and the fella are always talking about her babies progress and stuff. Apparently I'm making the effort wrong? I'm very confused.com

Ultrasound on Friday... hurry up this week... I hope everything is ok... :-S

OH MY DAYS!! I had a watery brown discharge today and nearly had a flipping heart attack!! I need to calm the heck down... LOL..

I text my SIL asking if it was ok as I was sooo scared and got a lecture about how I never ask how she or her baby is anymore.. even though I have been checking her parenting journal on here. Me and the fella are always talking about her babies progress and stuff. Apparently I'm making the effort wrong? I'm very confused.com

Ultrasound on Friday... hurry up this week... I hope everything is ok... :-S

It's the hormones! I have two close friends that are pregnant and one of us is always a mess, we take turns. I had to tell one of them to stop asking me about how things are because I'm trying to not obsess and she said, "Fine, I'll stop bothering you!". We're fine now. Give her a few days and check on her then, I bet it'll blow over!

OMG. I had naughties with the fella, first time in 8 days and after there was a tiny clot and some bright red blood left behind on him... What do I do?! :cry:

Bleeding after sex is really normal, it's usually your cervix just being irritated. Just take it easy today, you may still spot a bit tomorrow but it should probably turn to brown by then.

I had a watery brown discharge today.. Then we had naughties and during and after there was red blood and a tiny clot.. I've had bleeding before in my 1st pregnancy.. Had a scan.. Saw a heartbeat.. Then had a miscarriage 3 weeks later.. So I'm now terrified. Hope I make it to my scan on Friday!

I'll probably call into work sick tomorrow and take it really really easy.. Please let my baby be ok.. I can't lose my 2nd pregnancy too :-(

I had a watery brown discharge today.. Then we had naughties and during and after there was red blood and a tiny clot.. I've had bleeding before in my 1st pregnancy.. Had a scan.. Saw a heartbeat.. Then had a miscarriage 3 weeks later.. So I'm now terrified. Hope I make it to my scan on Friday!

I'll probably call into work sick tomorrow and take it really really easy.. Please let my baby be ok.. I can't lose my 2nd pregnancy too :-(

:hugs: First tri is so rough and scary in rainbow pregnancies! Praying for you and for everything to be perfect at your scan!

Praying and hoping for you! :hugs:

I'm due 12.12.2013. Unconfirmed since i haven't been to the doctor yet but i'm going off my LMP. i have been super nauseous lately and i get so many headaches during the day.

Hi everyone!

Hope4rainbow - Good luck for your scan! fingers crossed for a lovely healthy heart beat!

Krissy - Amazing news about your scan!!! Such a relief seeing that little flicker on the screen!!

Want2bemommy & Droplette - Congratulations!!!

Lawes - I keep getting the weird sensations too but I just keep thinking as long as its not cramps its ok! and mine is like a constant ache so hoping its just some stretching!!

Beth - the sickness is such a pain but its also such a good sign! When I feel really ill I keep thinking 'I can't do this!' but its only for a few more weeks then we'll have some energy again!! I cannot imagine how hard it is with a child to look after too!!

AFM - I had a weekend away with friends and now I am completely wiped out! yesterday I couldn't stop throwing up.
My midwife came out to visit this morning and was lovely. Talked through my medical history etc and the screening tests they do. She said I'd get a letter soon with the date for my scan on and I'd get my bloods taken that day aswell. She also mentioned the test at 16 weeks for Downs Syndrome. I don't know what to do? Is anyone else going for this? :flower:

I think the downs test is pretty standard, definitely here in the UK anyhoo.

I called my mid wife this morning, she said my partner has probably caught my cervix and told me to take 3 days off work and rest.. So I don't aggravate things further.

The bleeding has stopped, which I think is a good sign? A few wipes of brown blood but nothing red now. I hope that means my baby is ok.. Scan on Friday still.. So here's hoping.

With my miscarriage the bleeding just got progressively worst, so my hoping because mine has stopped that it was just the fella knocking my cervix and that's the end of it.

Appreciate all your support girls :) have any of you experienced bleeding after sex in the early stages? X

Yeah I thought it was pretty standard here. If they hadn't given me a choice it would have been much easier and I'd have just gone along with it! I'll have to think about what I'd actually do with the information...

I havent had any bleeding afterwards yet (touch wood) but I'm pretty sure if its stopped its nothing to worry about. Its so scary though, I know, but unless it comes back just chill out and put your feet up. I probably wouldn't do any rudies for a few days though so it heals up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->