December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Anyone on here have pink discharge after exercising? Today it is brown in color... Im freaking out:( does this mean im more likely to miscarry? Does it mean im not gonna be able to exercise for the rest of the time im pregnant? Im exercising much lighter now that im pregnant... So why am i experiencing this? Ugh.. I cant take another loss right now, im trying not to stess but its so hard:(

Hi girls! I can't wait till we are all out of the first tri too.... Bring on the relief of 12 weeks!
I have another scan next Tuesday at 9 weeks.... I'm hanging out to see my LO again... I found out with our loss at 8.5 last time, so if the little bean is going strong, it will be a huge milestone for us!

I have had a couple of dreams about bub... One was that I was breast feeding a baby boy. My DH had one last night that she was a girl- so who knows?!

Hope- sorry I haven't had any spotting (though I check my undies a million times a day.... Even wiping about 10 times each go- just to make sure!) I have cut my exercise way way down. I used to run everyday and now I just do an easy walk once or twice a week.

I also haven't baby danced with DH since we found out.... It's prob overkill but I am just terrified until the 12 week scan. I know it's such a personal question but is anyone else doing the deed regularly still?

We're still DTD, but only once or twice a week instead of every other day or so. I also have to be on top (sorry TMI!) so that I can control how deep/fast the pace is. If anything feels funny, lighter it is!

I haven't had any spotting, but I'm on progesterone. I hear progesterone is sometimes given to stop spotting, so it probably helps that area out.

I was relieved to find out my thyroid bloodwork came back normal! When the nurse and I sat looking through my family history we realized I'm at a higher risk to develop thyroid problems (my mom, grandma, aunts all have thyroid imbalances).

Lawes- One more day until your scan! :hugs:

I havent exercised much at all so far... last time I was pregnant I went to the gym and started spotting the next day. So I'm terrified.. I will get back to it after my 12 week scan. I feel gross, I am not used to not working out and I can literally see my body go to mush!!! But my bean is way more important!
As for the deed... we have done a few times but I prefer to do other stuff at the mo (TMI!!) because I had a bit of pain the first time we did and we're both quite scared to be honest. Its been fine recently when we have though and the midwife told me the other day that its safe. I think we'll just take it easy... We're both as nervous as each other!
Kirst it will be amazing when you get to see your scan! I am desperate for my 12 week scan, don't think I will manage to squeeze another one out of the NHS before then!
Is anyone getting a doppler? My midwife told me not to but I've read so many things about people picking up the hb from 9-10 weeks. I really think I'm going to get one...

Thanks for the replies girls! We are both pretty scared, but have decided to get back on the horse, so to speak - after the scan next week!! :) so glad to have a place to ask questions like this!!

Elleff - I am definitely going to get a Doppler. I found a place here in Australia where you can hire or buy them and are not too expensive! I'm going to wait till the scan on Tuesday, just to be sure- then put my order in! It will be very reassuring and great for the long wait between 12 week and 20 week scan! Are you going to get one? I've also heard you can pick up the heartbeat at 9 weeks or earlier :)

How's the morning sickness going for everyone? Mine is worst in the evenings but I think it's getting a bit better actually. I am eating like its an Olympic sport at the moment though! Youd laugh if you could see what i ate for breakfast today :) I cant wait to get back to exercising after 12 weeks too. Hehe but it's defn worth it for our LOs!

As far as dtd we have not since about 4 1/2 I started the spotting after that and I was actually put on pelvic rest so no sex dr orders. we are ok with that though cuz just want a healthy baby is all. and honestly I work so much I don't fee like lol.

ok exercising I have never been one to go out and do it lol. we are an active family and I have a physical job. I am a nurses aid so I am on my feet 8hrs a day and actually since igot that job I lost some 30lbs! I don't lift like I did at work, everyone knows I am pregnant so they watch out for me lol.

I don't know if I will get another scan before the 12 week either unless something else happens. my blood work has been awesome the whole time and the real concern was making sure I did not have another blighted ovum.

well lots to get done before work today. check in later!

I think my signature says it all. I won't be writing on this thread anymore.

Lawes- I am so sorry! my thoughts and prayers go out to you right now!

I also haven't baby danced with DH since we found out.... It's prob overkill but I am just terrified until the 12 week scan. I know it's such a personal question but is anyone else doing the deed regularly still?

Same here, completely. I've been too afraid to, as last time when we had sex, it started my miscarriage. Not that it caused it, the baby had passed a month before but we didn't know, and the day after we DTD, I started spotting which led to a week of miscarrying. So now even though my hormones are going through the roof, every time I even think about it, I get too scared. I just have to make it safely to 12 weeks.

How's the morning sickness going for everyone? Mine is worst in the evenings but I think it's getting a bit better actually. I am eating like its an Olympic sport at the moment though! Youd laugh if you could see what i ate for breakfast today :) I cant wait to get back to exercising after 12 weeks too. Hehe but it's defn worth it for our LOs!

Mine is steadily getting worse. I feel the best in the mornings, so I give DD to DH and run around to get what I can done. Once he goes to work, everything slows down. I nap with DD now, and by late afternoon the sickness gets really rough. By nighttime, I'm practically in tears and walking around with a bucket in case I don't make it to the bathroom in time. But, I'm 8 weeks today so hopefully the placenta will begin soon and in a few weeks the sickness will calm down a bit. Not too much though, at least constant sickness makes me feel more secure.

I think my signature says it all. I won't be writing on this thread anymore.

I'm so sorry for your outcome, Lawes. I'll continue praying for you. :hugs:

It sucks. Big time. Even more now the fella is just causing arguments and not looking after me. 7-10 day wait on my ERPC. The NHS sucks.

Lawes, this is just so unfair. I'm so sorry you have to wait too. What did they say at your u/s? :( xxx

Oh love thats awful. Why is it such a long wait? I take it things got worse yesterday with the bleeding? Did they manage to scan you? I'm so sorry, I know the torture well xxx

Well ladies after contacting my Dr this morning and conveying to him that something just doesn't feel right he wanted me to come in today instead of waiting til Monday so by 1pm today (US time) I will know whats happening inside.

Good luck to you :hugs: what do you mean it doesn't feel right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->