December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Lol. Rubies?:haha:

He's on a sex ban for at least a week, maybe for the rest of my first trimester. :thumbup:

Lol!!

We decided we wouldn't keep the baby if we had bad news when we were posed with that question the first time. This world is hard enough without having to be a disabled child within it. That's my personal opinion though. Everyone has the right to make their own x x

Hope-Thanks! and lol about taking turns on bitting each other's heads off too funny! Will they check your progesterone again now you are on supplements?

Ellef-Thanks! Those tests are offered here in the US to. I have always choosen to do them just because I am one who likes to be prepared. I would never abort my child because you never really know if those tests are 100% accurate and to what degree the child would be disabled but at least you would have a heads up and it wouldn't be a surprise at birth.

Lawes- I have had the brown spotting off and on from about 4 1/2 weeks till yesterday! Mine was actually from an implantation bleed but activites like sex would make it worse. They told me not to worry but defiantly pelvic rest which means no sex (told dh no until after 12 weeks lol) and avoid heavy lifting. Other than that no restrictions.

Droplette welcome!

All of these ultrasounds need to hurry up!!!! LOL

AFM- I have had a nasty stomach bug for a few days and even got sent home from work yesterday for it....yuck....stomach still gassy but overall feeling better than what I was that is for sure. even though I had my scan Friday still waiting on dr office to call and set up my first apt now we know that the baby is ok.

Lol. Rubies?:haha:

He's on a sex ban for at least a week, maybe for the rest of my first trimester. :thumbup:

Lol!!

We decided we wouldn't keep the baby if we had bad news when we were posed with that question the first time. This world is hard enough without having to be a disabled child within it. That's my personal opinion though. Everyone has the right to make their own x x

Haha! ruDies not ruBies!! :)

I was out of town for the weekend, came home and my 3 youngest are throwing up and now my husband has it. I'm SO scared whatever this virus is will effect my unborn child. I've honestly never been around sick people when pregnant. I have tried to google and I'm not getting any clear answers on whether it can effect an unborn child or not.......

Hey girls,
I need some advice .. My scan at 7 weeks cudnt detect a heart beat and radiologist said it looked like a missed abortion .. Hcg titre was advised and it was 70568 and after 48 hours it was 80168 .. I am waiting to go to the doc .. Worried sick in the meantime .. Don't know what to expect .. Did any of u girls experience this?

I was out of town for the weekend, came home and my 3 youngest are throwing up and now my husband has it. I'm SO scared whatever this virus is will effect my unborn child. I've honestly never been around sick people when pregnant. I have tried to google and I'm not getting any clear answers on whether it can effect an unborn child or not.......

Not all types of viruses pass thru the placenta to the baby .. Do you know what is going around?

Hey girls,
I need some advice .. My scan at 7 weeks cudnt detect a heart beat and radiologist said it looked like a missed abortion .. Hcg titre was advised and it was 70568 and after 48 hours it was 80168 .. I am waiting to go to the doc .. Worried sick in the meantime .. Don't know what to expect .. Did any of u girls experience this?

Your hCG jump sounds hopeful! The average baby's heartbeat only starts around 6 weeks, 5 days. I wonder if your ovulation could be off and you were slightly earlier than 7 weeks, or maybe your baby's heart is starting just a bit later?

My last pregnancy, I didn't see a heartbeat at 7 weeks and 2 days and my doctor said that it was okay, sometimes that happens. While it didn't turn out well for me, that situation was still a normal one at that point and my baby did develop a heartbeat shortly after.

Praying for you! I hope you get good news!

Krissy- They haven't mentioned if they will (I hope!). I go back next Wednesday, so I'll know more then. One of my pregnant friends had a stomach bug and everything was fine with her LO!

Nadoo- My MMC in October sounds similar, but anything can happen in the next few weeks. I went in at 6 weeks and they didn't see a heartbeat and my HCG levels went from 47,000-52,000 in 48 hours. They said with levels that high there should be a hb. I went back in 10 days later and my baby had a slow hb, 57 bpm. I went back another week later and my baby had moved on. I hope your baby is just a late bloomer and everything will be fine!

Nadoo - when I had my mc I did lots and lots of googling and saw lots of ladies who didn't see a hb until about 10 weeks and went on to have healthy babies. Please stay positive, your HCG levels look really good xx

Still having brown spotting today.. When I got out of bed and went for a wee a little prickle of brown blood came out, no more then a teaspoon and a long stringy bit of blood. All brown. Not really sure what to make of it..

How are you ladies doing today? It was one looooong night last night! can you say HOT! it didn't get below 65 last night and I was roasting even with the windows open. I refuse to turn on the a/c before june!

So I got my first prenatal apt set up for next Wednesday. Cant believe I am 8 weeks tomorrow! Spotting has seemed to stop for now yay! Starting to really feel confident in this baby!

Have any of you had dreams about your babies yet? I had one a few nights ago that it was a boy and he weighed in at 9lb 2oz. which actually isn't too far fetched because my kids were 8lb10z (3days overcooked) 8lb4oz(10days early) then 8lb11oz (8days early) I have planned csections and this one will be born only 3 days early.

Feeling back to normal today which is great but my kids thought it would be great to get up an hour earlier then needed so probably take a nap after I send them off to school before work tonight.

Ok I hope ya'll are doing good! who's ultrasound is coming up next?

Wantabelly- I just got over that same sickness. The baby should be fine...I normally don't get sick but with immune system being lower bc of being pregnant yep it hit me.....good luck!

NAdoo you could be earlier than you think. when will they do a repeat scan?

Lawes-that is what I have been having and turned out to be an implantation bleed. It lasted off and on for like some 3 weeks for me now *fingers crossed* seems to have stopped now. dr said it was fine bc we saw a healthy baby with hb...chance of mc goes down to less than 5% once you see a healthy heartbeat.

How are you ladies doing today? It was one looooong night last night! can you say HOT! it didn't get below 65 last night and I was roasting even with the windows open. I refuse to turn on the a/c before june!

So I got my first prenatal apt set up for next Wednesday. Cant believe I am 8 weeks tomorrow! Spotting has seemed to stop for now yay! Starting to really feel confident in this baby!

Have any of you had dreams about your babies yet? I had one a few nights ago that it was a boy and he weighed in at 9lb 2oz. which actually isn't too far fetched because my kids were 8lb10z (3days overcooked) 8lb4oz(10days early) then 8lb11oz (8days early) I have planned csections and this one will be born only 3 days early.

Feeling back to normal today which is great but my kids thought it would be great to get up an hour earlier then needed so probably take a nap after I send them off to school before work tonight.

Ok I hope ya'll are doing good! who's ultrasound is coming up next?

I have an ultrasound in 2 days on Friday.. Starting to lose hope in this pregnancy though.

Had light brown watery discharge on Monday.. Had sex for the first time in over a week on Monday night.. When we finished I noticed bright red blood on my partner and when I wiped. :cry:

I've been having brown spotting every since and the occasional weird sensation or pain. I'm off work resting up but I have a bad feeling..:nope:

I've only been pregnant once before and lost it at 11 + 3. My partner has said that if I lose this pregnancy we aren't trying again for a few years or at least until after our wedding in April 2014. I'm a healthy 25 year old. I am a little overweight but I don't drink or smoke, no health problems. I just don't understand why this is happening.. :dohh:

My midwife said old blood is good, means he knocked my cervix during sex and the blood is aging and being passed via spotted for a few days. But I read that half of the women that bleed during early pregnancy go on to miscarry.. :cry:

So I'm going to be negative and assume the worst. It will save me the unbearable heart crunching disappointment all over again.

Sorry to be on a downer girls.. I'm just not having a good day x

Lawes - when will they give you an ultrasound to see what's going on? Usually when you have multiple days of bleeding, they'll give an ultrasound to check out baby. If they're unwilling to do it and you're really worried, could you go to the hospital and tell them that you've been bleeding?

Krissy - I actually started having dreams about this baby since a few days before finding out I was pregnant. It's always a girl and it always looks similar to my daughter, with dirty blonde hair and her same nose shape. I'd love another girl, so I certainly wouldn't mind if they came true!

Ugh....I spoke to soon lol a little bit more brown spotting but not much....I am having a little cramp/tight feeling but I think that is bc I went back to work yesterday after not working for 5 days....oh well I will keep positive I am 8 weeks tomorrow!

ok getting kids ready for school then off to work for me!

Lawes - when will they give you an ultrasound to see what's going on? Usually when you have multiple days of bleeding, they'll give an ultrasound to check out baby. If they're unwilling to do it and you're really worried, could you go to the hospital and tell them that you've been bleeding?

Krissy - I actually started having dreams about this baby since a few days before finding out I was pregnant. It's always a girl and it always looks similar to my daughter, with dirty blonde hair and her same nose shape. I'd love another girl, so I certainly wouldn't mind if they came true!

I have an ultrasound on Friday 3rd May babe x

Hi everyone
Am panicking a bit
Have had cramping since BFP but today have noticed it is more to the left - not severe pain but I am dizzy (have been since the BFP)
I phoned hammersmith just now and they were brilliant and told me to phone for a scan tomorrow and I will be seen tomorrow to see if it is a ectopic
He said it doesn't sound like it because I have nausea, sore breasts no bleeding and pain comes and goes and is not bad pain but I am so scared
Xx

Fingers crossed ducktails, I had quite a lot of one sided pain at first and was so worried but actually everything is in the right place!
You'll be fine xx

Oh how I wish we were all past the 1st trimester.......

I have been busy with studying for finals and trying to keep myself occupied because Monday May 6th I will have an ultrasound and finally get to take a peek inside. I probably could have had a couple early ultrasounds by now but I didn't want any, it usually just adds more worrying if I don't see a heartbeat ect... Plus I lost my last baby at 8wks 2 days so it was after I had already seen a heartbeat and thought we were out of the woods. I just pray for a healthy little sticky bean. I haven't read the posts prior to mine, I'm just SO tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->