December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Lawes- I feel for you, I'm so sorry. I believe men don't always feel it the same way we do, I hope as he grieves he will remember to support you! :hugs:

Well ladies after contacting my Dr this morning and conveying to him that something just doesn't feel right he wanted me to come in today instead of waiting til Monday so by 1pm today (US time) I will know whats happening inside.

Please keep us updated! I hope everything is okay. Sending prayers your way!

How is everyone today?

Ok so I thought I was doing good on the exhaustion thing...nope I slept for like 12+hours yesterday lol and so could use a nap already but I got work today.....yuck!

other than tired I feel good! so happy no spotting since Tuesday so looks like baby has settled in.

ok so off to eat and get ready for work soon.

Well ladies after contacting my Dr this morning and conveying to him that something just doesn't feel right he wanted me to come in today instead of waiting til Monday so by 1pm today (US time) I will know whats happening inside.

Please keep us updated! I hope everything is okay. Sending prayers your way!

Had my ultrasound and saw a tiny little flickering heartbeat. I have a photo to add and I hope it attaches.......

Attachments

• Ultrasound 7w 3days May 3rd.jpg
    Ultrasound 7w 3days May 3rd.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7
Awe yay wantabelly!!! So happy for the good news

Thanks Hope! I'm not being a negative nelly but my last baby's heart stopped beating at 8+2 so I'm holding back my excitement for the next scan date which the Dr has set as May 22nd at 4pm. For today, I am pregnant and we have a heartbeat!! :thumbup:

Great news wantabelly! Do you really have 8 kids? Wow! :)

Wantabelly- my first ultrasound isnt till the 23!!!- The day after your second. I will be 8weeks3days then... Im doing my best as well to just enjoy the fact that i finally got my bfp!!! (Even though i secretly worry 24/7)

Congrats, WantaBelly!

Today has been rough on me...and by that I mean I had a great day. DH fired up the grill and made me a bunch of food I've been craving, we took our daughter to the park and our dogs on a long walk...it was a really nice day. But the problem is, I barely felt sick. I was sick as a dog yesterday, my boobs are still killing me, I have sciatic pains still, so I know logically that it's probably nothing. My husband helped me out a lot today so I didn't need to do a lot of the stuff that normally triggers my sickness, but idk...I get so worried when I have a good day. How odd is that?

My toddler finally went to sleep early for once, and I'm so tired. But, I can't sleep. I've tried for almost the last two hours, but I keep just worrying. I don't know why I'm so consumed with worry today, I've been doing really well lately until now. Maybe it's just nerves from my ultrasound coming up, I'm so worried about how things will work out.

Beth I feel the same everytime I feel that my sickness might have gone, but don't worry it comes back to reassure you :hugs:

Wantabelly- my first ultrasound isnt till the 23!!!- The day after your second. I will be 8weeks3days then... Im doing my best as well to just enjoy the fact that i finally got my bfp!!! (Even though i secretly worry 24/7)

Congrats on the u/s!!!
Hope- I worry 24/7 too- and Kaiser does not do routine bloodwork so I have nothing too keep me going except my little symptoms...

Same here, that and my period never came and i have my positive pregnancy test sitting on my dresser to reassure me its really happening hehe

Great news wantabelly! Do you really have 8 kids? Wow! :)

Yes Ma'am I do. My oldest will be 18 in June. Here is a picture of my oldest 2taken a couple of weeks ago right before prom. My daughter is 17 and my son is 17 almost 18

Attachments

• prom.jpg
    prom.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Wow!! Thy are gorgeous! I would love to have a huge family like that but not sure i could go through this ms that many times!

I have actually felt really 'normal' today and is scaring me a bit. I felt sick this morning but wasn't actually sick and haven't been falling asleep all day. Why do I spend my days wishing the symptoms away then when they go I panic? Normally they come back full force and I'm kicking myself!! Fingers crossed for some ms tomorrow!! Never thought I'd say that!

I'm feeling really sick today! So excited to have it back with vengence, I was so worried last night that I couldn't sleep!

Also, today is International Bereaved Mother's Day for mommies who have angels. Originally Mother's Day was made for mommies who had experienced losses, but it was taken over and commercialized to fit all moms. However, wanted to wish all of us here a Happy Mother's Day to celebrate our angels!

Beth is it wrong for me to say I'm glad you're feeling sick again?! Haha! Such a relief though.
Usually when my sickness disappears for a few hours I panic then it comes right back again, but today I haven't been sick all day!!! I am worried. Although isn't it about now that our placentas are starting to kick in and this can reduce sickness? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I read that!
Happy Bereaved Mother's Day to you too :hugs:

Yes, the placenta starts at 8 weeks and it starts to help somewhere between 8-10 weeks. So it's totally understandable to start feeling less sick but ugh...last time I was so thrilled to feel less sick and have the placenta take over but really it was the beginning of the end so now I panic even when I go more than a few hours without wanting to dry heave.

It's been hard today, but I am glad the sickness came back! It's making up for being gone yesterday!

Well then C'mon Placenta! I'm sick as a Dog (whatever that means) I have been puking every single day and its the worst at night :( I don't really feel like eating AT ALL yet I'm Starving! I'm just beyond ready for this sickness to go away......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->