December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Today I am officially 14 dpo. This was this mornings test. I had some reddish pink spotting on Saturday and am VERY nervous. I have told myself for today "I am pregnant" and thank God for that.

Attachments

• April 8th.jpg
    April 8th.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
We just got our BFP on Saturday, due 12.12. We had a miscarriage of our last little girl back in January at 13 weeks. Trying to remain positive!

We already told almost everyone. Losing our last baby showed us that there's no time to wait, and we want to celebrate each child to the fullest, no matter how long they're with us. I'm eager to tell the last few people so that I don't have to tip toe around them. I'll be calling the doctors today to get an early appointment (I always get an early ultrasound as I both had a miscarriage and ovarian cancer) and hopefully it'll show a very healthy rainbow baby!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/023-2_zps926849ac.jpg

Hi! I'm Starry. I got my bfp on Thursday though I got some shadowy lines a few days before that. I have irregular cycles so don't know exactly when I ovulated but I have a rough idea. I'm putting my due date at December 8th.

My last angel had very slow growth and low-rising hcg and I didn't get many of the twinges and pulling cramps I got with my son's pregnancy. This time I'm getting quite a bit so that's my 'good' sign.

I'm also hoping I don't bleed. I had bleeding with all of my pregnancies including my son's.

:hi: Hey Starry, seems like we keep getting pregnant at the same time over and over!

Due for my little rainbow 12/09/13 <3 Going to see my RE for my 1st prenatal visit on Friday and im so excited and nervous

Got an ultrasound appointment for next Thursday. Anxious for it!

Here's the picture we used last night to announce our pregnancy: (We JUST got the double stroller on Saturday at a yard sale - then went to the doctors because my eye got infected and needed antibiotics. They tested me for pregnancy to see which meds were safe for me, and went home with a BFP!)
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/3_zpsa8962dba.jpg

Hi, Sugar Beth! I am so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. After my loss I did start avoiding the Beach Bumps thread because there were too many pregnant ladies and it hurt more than I cared to admit at the time. And it does seem we were meant to be bump buddies. ;)

Had a bit more spotting today. We were in the city to submit our passport applications and we were walking around some shopping centres as the time at the passport office went much quicker than expected (it seems the key time to go is right after the lunch break). I wish I could have a normal pregnancy where I can go to the mall and not feel like I'm jeopardizing my bean's life. DH is insisting I go on unofficial bed rest. He's going to work from home until I'm feeling better so he can take care of DS and the chores. We'll see how that goes but I love the sentiment. It's still so early so I'm not bothering with doctors at this point. If I'm still spotting in a week then I'll go as they should be able to see if the pregnancy is viable or not by then.

Welcome to the other new ladies! I hope we're all carrying our forever rainbows!

How is everyone feeling today? My ms has kicked in these past 2 days. I was sick at 12.30pm and 10pm :( today I have felt sick since I woke up. I know I feel rotten but I am loving every second of it as I didn't have this last time and it is so reassuring that everything is ok.

Hi, Sugar Beth! I am so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. After my loss I did start avoiding the Beach Bumps thread because there were too many pregnant ladies and it hurt more than I cared to admit at the time. And it does seem we were meant to be bump buddies. ;)

I did the same thing after my miscarriage. I checked in on them yesterday for the first time in months. I love the ladies there, but with everyone giving birth right now, it was just too painful for me to read about. :hugs:

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. Felt a bit like a monster but I needed to heal. I still cry over my angel. I might wait until the other May babies are born before I head back to that thread.

Still spotting a bit this morning so called the doctor's office and convinced them to give me an earlier appointment. So now I'm going on Monday instead of May 7th. I'm going to ask to test my hcg or maybe even an u/s if I'm still spotting.

I'm assuming I'm still pregnant as I bled with my son's pregnancy but I do feel discouraged.

I still cry over my angel a lot, she's constantly in my thoughts. This pregnancy is helping me a lot though. I still think of her constantly, but I can feel her being a guardian of this baby. I don't think I'll be able to become an active member there again until I'm more progressed in the pregnancy. I made the big mistake of going to the due date group that I had my miscarriage with, just to see how everyone was doing. Seeing that they're all in third trimester now was really rough though!

I hope your spotting ends soon! That's great that you got an earlier appointment! Sending prayers your way.

Hi everyone. After reading all of your posts, I have all of the same worries. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. I had 2 m/c (Oct 2011, Dec 2012). I almost gave up hope. It's hard to think about having to go through that loss all over again. As we all know, it's something that never goes away. I'm trying to be positive this time around, but until I get the 1st u/s, I won't be able to settle down. Due date is Dec. 11th.

I had 2 HCG tests since my positive Clearblue Easy test. 61 at 12 DPO and 361 4 days later. I go for another one on Monday, 4/15 and then will have my first u/s on 4/24. Since I had 2 m/c's and am 38, they monitor me closely.

Wishing you all sticky babies!!

I took another hpt today with second or third morning urine. I hadn't held it very long (I'm pregnant after all) and the line practically exploded with colour within a nano-second. So yeah....still pregnant. And I'm starting to feel nauseous and I'm still getting my stretching/growing pains. The spotting starts and stops and isn't getting heavier so I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic.

I think I will request viability testing on Monday. I just need to know one way or the other. Both pregnancies I lost the babies had low heart beats at 6 weeks.

Hi, I'm also expecting a December rainbow, yay. I think I'm almost five weeks along as I didn't write down when my lmp was and I'm guessing. Lol

Excited but anxious after my misscarriage last year.

Think my rainbow baby has either the same or very close due date to my dd1!

Welcome, Sweetdot!

I think anxiety is just a part of PaL, sadly. :( Gotta just keep looking for the positive signs. Right now mine is I'm so bloated that I can't do up my pants and I get lots of fluttery feelings.

Hi everyone! Just got my :bfp: today at 9 dpo. I'm so excited and am determined to stay as positive as I can.
I'm due Dec 22nd according to me, but the doc will probably say the 15th. :haha:

Congratulations to everyone!

It's so lovely to be part of this thread and all these December rainbow babies :)
How's everyone feeling? I had a hcg level done Monday, which came back at 3347- for 19dpo. It's much higher than my last pregnancy at the same stage - so I'm glad we've started off differently. Feeling a bit crampy which is quite scary, but just taking it day by day. As Wantabelly mentioned 'for today I am pregnant so thank God for that!' I think that's a great motto xxx love to everyone

Welcome, mouse_chicky! Congrats on your bfp! I think December is a perfect time to have a rainbow. ;)

Got another spot or two this evening but I had been on my feet for 1/2 hour straight making supper and I was feeling really achey and sore afterwards. So not really surprised. Every fresh spotting incident is making me more determined to insist I get an u/s to figure out if the baby is viable or not.

Hope the spotting stops and you are able to get a scan soon starry xxx

It stopped again. I'm really thinking my spotting is from any form of strain. And standing for 30 minutes is "strain". ](*,)

Even if my doctor agrees to a scan it will probably be later in the week and I live in a small town so sometimes they make you wait a long time for the results (up to 2 weeks the one time). So I will also ask for hcg tests.

Just bumping this thread up to ask how everyone is doing?

Had zero spotting today but did zero work. I hate seeing nothing get done. I guess I could have at least folded the laundry. There is a huge pile on the couch in the basement. It intimidates me. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->